Reading or England?

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Reading or England?

by Barney » 26 Mar 2018 16:22

Thankfully, England will NEVER EVER EVER EVER win the World Cup. So Reading all day long.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Mar 2018 16:30

North Royal Lad
genome
Old Man Andrews
Not sure if it just me or not but I couldn't give a rats arse about the Champions League. To me it represents a lot of what is wrong with modern football.
hey genome are you a dump boy all what, reading will never win champion league u idiot

That may be so, but I wouldn't turn down a Champions League title for Reading, to be honest.

There's something seriously wrong with you. Seek help.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 26 Mar 2018 16:40

This is a hyperthetical question as neither will ever happen. But Reading every time. And that's why we will never win the world cup or anything as we are a club nation. Germany France Portugal Brazil and most other countries the national team comes first.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 26 Mar 2018 16:47

North Royal Lad
genome
Old Man Andrews
Not sure if it just me or not but I couldn't give a rats arse about the Champions League. To me it represents a lot of what is wrong with modern football.
hey genome are you a dump boy all what, reading will never win champion league u idiot

That may be so, but I wouldn't turn down a Champions League title for Reading, to be honest.

who lets these retards on here

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 26 Mar 2018 16:47

Old Man Andrews
North Royal Lad
genome hey genome are you a dump boy all what, reading will never win champion league u idiot

Been an absolute car crash on here today.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 26 Mar 2018 17:17

Reading for me. Done my time slogging up and down league trips in the 3rd and 4th divisions so want to carry on basking in the glory of at least Division 2 level football.

Plus I share England with the rest of the country so can better live with the continual failure of the next golden generation

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Mar 2018 17:32

CountryRoyal
NewCorkSeth
Forbury Lion I'd rather win the Championship again than win a play off final.

+1

+2

But beyond that spot on.

I’d rather see England win a World Cup because it’s far less likely than us being promoted again imho.

Been there done that, I'd rather see us win at Wembley for once (too young for Simod). 40,000 Reading fans going politely mental in the national stadium, yes please.

As for England, I'd rather they didn't even travel to Russia, so that's a no brainer. Normally I'd be up for a World Cup win over anything other than a major trophy, European place or PO win for Reading though. Promotion is so passe.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 26 Mar 2018 18:01

Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal
NewCorkSeth +1

+2

But beyond that spot on.

I’d rather see England win a World Cup because it’s far less likely than us being promoted again imho.

Been there done that, I'd rather see us win at Wembley for once (too young for Simod).
So if we win the Championship and the FA Cup Final next season we'll all be happy.

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 26 Mar 2018 18:17

Old Man Andrews
North Royal Lad
genome hey genome are you a dump boy all what, reading will never win champion league u idiot

really

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 26 Mar 2018 18:19

Forbury Lion
Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal
+2

But beyond that spot on.

Been there done that, I'd rather see us win at Wembley for once (too young for Simod).
So if we win the Championship and the FA Cup Final next season we'll all be happy.

yes we win the Championship
not FA cup mate.

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 26 Mar 2018 18:20

Theroyalbox
North Royal Lad

who lets these retards on here

you calling me A Retard now watch your lip son

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 26 Mar 2018 18:32

Forbury Lion
Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal
+2

But beyond that spot on.

Everyone happy? This is Reading, you know that’s never going to happen.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 26 Mar 2018 18:34

Wales winning the World Cup would surpass any footballing achievement for me. Just getting to the frigging World Cup finals would be enough. :twisted:

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 26 Mar 2018 19:27

I've always thought my ultimate realistic footballing dream would be to see Reading win the FA cup, that is not fantasy land.

I'd also love to see England win the World Cup but seriously think there is more chance of Reading winning the FA Cup !

Hiram K Hackenbacker

by Hiram K Hackenbacker » 26 Mar 2018 19:37

Gunny Fishcake I've always thought my ultimate realistic footballing dream would be to see Reading win the FA cup, that is not fantasy land.

I'd also love to see England win the World Cup but seriously think there is more chance of Reading winning the FA Cup !

I agree

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 26 Mar 2018 20:25

Frankly, beating Arsenal 2-0 at Wembley to win the FA Cup beats everything

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 26 Mar 2018 20:29

Oh hum, :shock: fact is England will never win the world cup in the modern era, just far too many strong nations out there. more chance of us finally winning a play-off final before most us old boys croak it.

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 26 Mar 2018 20:35

Barney Thankfully, England will NEVER EVER EVER EVER win the World Cup. So Reading all day long.

How do you no that !!

england never ever won the world cup haha we have
1966 we won world cup. ok so you don’t no nothing Barney

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 26 Mar 2018 20:41

windermereROYAL Oh hum, :shock: fact is England will never win the world cup in the modern era, just far too many strong nations out there. more chance of us finally winning a play-off final before most us old boys croak it.

We won world cup in 1966 u pleb

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 26 Mar 2018 21:01

Stop quoting me you prick, you are blocked, I can`t see a thing.