MATCHWATCH : Fulham (a) sponsored by nothing to lose

166 posts
Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Fulham (a) sponsored by nothing to lose

by Hound » 13 Apr 2018 15:49

CountryRoyal
Tilehurstsouthbank
North Royal Lad yes that right. so pepole on here should be nice to me .

Goes both ways mate. I've seen you insulting people for not having the same opinion as you. This is probably the main reason for the grief you've been getting.

I’d say it’s because he’s an annoying little troll, if anyone gets offended by one his “insults” they really need to work out some new priorities.

It’s just annoying and it takes up space and derails threads with inane bollocks. It’s not even remotely funny either.

yup exactly this. just irritating, even if you block the idiot.

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 13 Apr 2018 16:56

Hound
CountryRoyal
Tilehurstsouthbank
Goes both ways mate. I've seen you insulting people for not having the same opinion as you. This is probably the main reason for the grief you've been getting.

I’d say it’s because he’s an annoying little troll, if anyone gets offended by one his “insults” they really need to work out some new priorities.

It’s just annoying and it takes up space and derails threads with inane bollocks. It’s not even remotely funny either.

yup exactly this. just irritating, even if you block the idiot.

i am not a idiot okay so Why don’t start be nice to me all don’t talk to me ok just leave me alone
Last edited by North Royal Lad on 13 Apr 2018 17:00, edited 1 time in total.

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 13 Apr 2018 16:59

Tilehurstsouthbank
North Royal Lad
Tilehurstsouthbank
Do you mean Autism?

yes that right. so pepole on here should be nice to me .

it was not my fault mate pepole just taken piss out of me for no Reason for it they call me name frist ... and i give it back . i can’t help i got Austim
there people should grow up.

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 13 Apr 2018 19:17

Snowflake Royal
Tilehurstsouthbank
North Royal Lad yes i do no a lot about football pal , and i no i special needs but i’m clever ok

So what is your "Special needs condition" if you don't mind me asking..

He's double dunce.

Snow flake royal stop take the piss out of me

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 14 Apr 2018 08:46

CountryRoyal
Tilehurstsouthbank
North Royal Lad yes that right. so pepole on here should be nice to me .

Plus it's offensive to pretend to be mentally disabled for fun.

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 14 Apr 2018 10:55

Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal
Tilehurstsouthbank

Plus it's offensive to pretend to be mentally disabled for fun.

If you don’t mind i have 100% Austim ok .
1. if people on here Nasty Towards me than it not good
2.So i give it back ok.,
3. if pepole on here be nice it all good
4. And i do live in East Yorkshire .
so i can’t get to may reading game

Come on Royals 4-0 today

166 posts