Congratulations from Cardiff

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3143
Joined: 13 Jul 2004 13:32

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Royalwaster » 08 May 2018 12:47

Good job to you guys - always nice to see a club do better than the big spenders (Villa, etc.). Afraid to say that there is no lost between us and your horrible manager though, although I'm sure you now think he's a great guy.

Oh and it wasn't well done ... it was terribly done, but luckily the teams below us were even more sh:t than we were.

User avatar
Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5740
Joined: 02 Oct 2017 13:06
Location: The South of England

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Old Man Andrews » 08 May 2018 12:54

Derrickbep wrote:A big well done to you guys for managing to stay up, you deserve it and I hope to see you back in Cardiff next year playing us in the Premiership.

A big shout out to my boy Old Man Andrew's and his friend who I bumped into in the Weatherspoons urinals before the game


I wasn't in Weatherspoons and have no oxf*rd idea who you are, sorry.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4542
Joined: 05 Jul 2013 00:17
Location: Defending John Swift from Philistines.

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by NewCorkSeth » 08 May 2018 13:58

Old Man Andrews wrote:
Derrickbep wrote:A big well done to you guys for managing to stay up, you deserve it and I hope to see you back in Cardiff next year playing us in the Premiership.

A big shout out to my boy Old Man Andrew's and his friend who I bumped into in the Weatherspoons urinals before the game


I wasn't in Weatherspoons and have no oxf*rd idea who you are, sorry.

Nice recovery. Hey Derrick what was he doing by the urinals that was so bad hes desperately trying to pretend it didn't happen? Did either of them happen to be on their knees?

User avatar
Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5740
Joined: 02 Oct 2017 13:06
Location: The South of England

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Old Man Andrews » 08 May 2018 14:02

NewCorkSeth wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:
Derrickbep wrote:A big well done to you guys for managing to stay up, you deserve it and I hope to see you back in Cardiff next year playing us in the Premiership.

A big shout out to my boy Old Man Andrew's and his friend who I bumped into in the Weatherspoons urinals before the game


I wasn't in Weatherspoons and have no oxf*rd idea who you are, sorry.

Nice recovery. Hey Derrick what was he doing by the urinals that was so bad hes desperately trying to pretend it didn't happen? Did either of them happen to be on their knees?


I would never ever go to a Weatherspoons in Cardiff on the day of a game or at any other time. My idea of hell.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1157
Joined: 20 Jan 2016 13:10

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by muirinho » 08 May 2018 17:01

shereesn11 wrote:I also met someone claiming to be Old Man Andrews in the 'spoons, he was running his mouth off about Chris Gunter until the landlord advised him to keep his voice down :lol:


Wasn't me, I swear.


User avatar
paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Posts: 15142
Joined: 04 Mar 2005 13:59
Location: Hob Nob Reality TV Champ 2010/2011

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by paultheroyal » 08 May 2018 17:16

Old Man Andrews wrote:
Derrickbep wrote:A big well done to you guys for managing to stay up, you deserve it and I hope to see you back in Cardiff next year playing us in the Premiership.

A big shout out to my boy Old Man Andrew's and his friend who I bumped into in the Weatherspoons urinals before the game


I wasn't in Weatherspoons and have no oxf*rd idea who you are, sorry.


Image

User avatar
Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 10653
Joined: 11 Nov 2012 21:39

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Scutterbucketz » 08 May 2018 18:28

shereesn11 wrote:I also met someone claiming to be Old Man Andrews in the 'spoons, he was running his mouth off about Chris Gunter until the landlord advised him to keep his voice down :lol:


So, he was shouting out his internet mongboard username whilst slagging off our Taff player? I wish this story were true but it does seem a little unlikely.

Especially as he’s a Chelsea fan etc etc etc.

User avatar
Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1930
Joined: 07 Jan 2012 17:23
Location: Ascot

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Ascotexgunner » 08 May 2018 18:50

I'm really pleased Cardiff made it........the Fulham w*nkfest would have been unbearable. They were still ringing the phone ins after the game saying they were gutted, but playing the best football in the league and they deserved to go up. Talk about deluded.....I must have missed that.
Still I'm preying they bottle it big time again after the shit they gave us last season. Cmon Boro. Want to see Pullis wave at WBA and Stoke as they come down.

Zip
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2387
Joined: 30 Dec 2017 17:39

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Zip » 08 May 2018 19:04

Toiletgate


Double d v2
Member
Posts: 498
Joined: 16 Dec 2017 16:07

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Double d v2 » 08 May 2018 19:52

Kes has really lost the plot now. Posting as 3 different users on the same thread making up meetings.

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15692
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Snowball » 08 May 2018 19:54

We should all be forced to wear name badges from today onward

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Posts: 3818
Joined: 13 Apr 2004 23:24
Location: Relocation to Surrey completed

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Woodcote Royal » 09 May 2018 02:24

Ascotexgunner wrote:I'm really pleased Cardiff made it........the Fulham w*nkfest would have been unbearable. They were still ringing the phone ins after the game saying they were gutted, but playing the best football in the league and they deserved to go up. Talk about deluded.....I must have missed that.
Still I'm preying they bottle it big time again after the shit they gave us last season. Cmon Boro. Want to see Pullis wave at WBA and Stoke as they come down.


+1

Colin & Cardiff over Chelsea's 3rd team all day and I'll be supporting whoever they get in the play offs

User avatar
CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 6089
Joined: 12 Aug 2011 13:44

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by CountryRoyal » 09 May 2018 02:39

Well done Cardiff. Thank oxf*rd it was you over Fulham. Touching moment at the end where most your fans decided to applaud us rather than goad us - FAO Reading 13 year olds.

Good luck in the Prem, shame you won’t have a Derby most likely, though I think you’ll stack solace in the fact that.......

THE JACKS ARE GOING DOWN AND THE BLUEBIRDS GOING UP.


Sorry, got a few Cardiff friends and is probably the 3rd place id choose to live in the UK outside of London and Manchester.


User avatar
Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5740
Joined: 02 Oct 2017 13:06
Location: The South of England

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Old Man Andrews » 09 May 2018 08:32

CountryRoyal wrote:Well done Cardiff. Thank oxf*rd it was you over Fulham. Touching moment at the end where most your fans decided to applaud us rather than goad us - FAO Reading 13 year olds.

Good luck in the Prem, shame you won’t have a Derby most likely, though I think you’ll stack solace in the fact that.......

THE JACKS ARE GOING DOWN AND THE BLUEBIRDS GOING UP.


Sorry, got a few Cardiff friends and is probably the 3rd place id choose to live in the UK outside of London and Manchester.


This.

The Cardiff fans were very respectful which is something you don't say too often.

User avatar
Hendo
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3323
Joined: 25 Mar 2012 20:53

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Hendo » 09 May 2018 09:20

Snowball wrote:We should all be forced to wear name badges from today onward


Image

User avatar
Silver Fox
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 34075
Joined: 15 Apr 2004 10:02
Location: From the Andes to the indies in my undies

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Silver Fox » 09 May 2018 09:32

Image

User avatar
Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 22259
Joined: 06 Jul 2015 00:19
Location: JAPAN! fcuk you all.

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Maneki Neko » 10 May 2018 15:40

:lol:

User avatar
Green
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 26327
Joined: 29 Jun 2012 13:28

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Green » 14 May 2018 16:45

Zip wrote:Toiletgate

Paging
leon wrote:

to the thread.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Huckleberry Hound, Norfolk Royal, Rax and 74 guests

It is currently 18 Dec 2018 21:36