Congratulations from Cardiff

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Congratulations from Cardiff

by Royalwaster » 08 May 2018 12:47

Good job to you guys - always nice to see a club do better than the big spenders (Villa, etc.). Afraid to say that there is no lost between us and your horrible manager though, although I'm sure you now think he's a great guy.

Oh and it wasn't well done ... it was terribly done, but luckily the teams below us were even more sh:t than we were.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 08 May 2018 12:54

Derrickbep A big well done to you guys for managing to stay up, you deserve it and I hope to see you back in Cardiff next year playing us in the Premiership.

A big shout out to my boy Old Man Andrew's and his friend who I bumped into in the Weatherspoons urinals before the game

I wasn't in Weatherspoons and have no oxf*rd idea who you are, sorry.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 08 May 2018 13:58

Old Man Andrews
Derrickbep A big well done to you guys for managing to stay up, you deserve it and I hope to see you back in Cardiff next year playing us in the Premiership.

A big shout out to my boy Old Man Andrew's and his friend who I bumped into in the Weatherspoons urinals before the game

Nice recovery. Hey Derrick what was he doing by the urinals that was so bad hes desperately trying to pretend it didn't happen? Did either of them happen to be on their knees?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 08 May 2018 14:02

NewCorkSeth
Old Man Andrews

Nice recovery. Hey Derrick what was he doing by the urinals that was so bad hes desperately trying to pretend it didn't happen? Did either of them happen to be on their knees?

I would never ever go to a Weatherspoons in Cardiff on the day of a game or at any other time. My idea of hell.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 08 May 2018 17:01

shereesn11 I also met someone claiming to be Old Man Andrews in the 'spoons, he was running his mouth off about Chris Gunter until the landlord advised him to keep his voice down :lol:

Wasn't me, I swear.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 08 May 2018 17:16

Old Man Andrews

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 08 May 2018 18:28

shereesn11 I also met someone claiming to be Old Man Andrews in the 'spoons, he was running his mouth off about Chris Gunter until the landlord advised him to keep his voice down :lol:

So, he was shouting out his internet mongboard username whilst slagging off our Taff player? I wish this story were true but it does seem a little unlikely.

Especially as he’s a Chelsea fan etc etc etc.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 08 May 2018 18:50

I'm really pleased Cardiff made it........the Fulham w*nkfest would have been unbearable. They were still ringing the phone ins after the game saying they were gutted, but playing the best football in the league and they deserved to go up. Talk about deluded.....I must have missed that.
Still I'm preying they bottle it big time again after the shit they gave us last season. Cmon Boro. Want to see Pullis wave at WBA and Stoke as they come down.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 08 May 2018 19:04

Toiletgate

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 08 May 2018 19:52

Kes has really lost the plot now. Posting as 3 different users on the same thread making up meetings.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 08 May 2018 19:54

We should all be forced to wear name badges from today onward

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 09 May 2018 02:24

Ascotexgunner I'm really pleased Cardiff made it........the Fulham w*nkfest would have been unbearable. They were still ringing the phone ins after the game saying they were gutted, but playing the best football in the league and they deserved to go up. Talk about deluded.....I must have missed that.
Still I'm preying they bottle it big time again after the shit they gave us last season. Cmon Boro. Want to see Pullis wave at WBA and Stoke as they come down.

+1

Colin & Cardiff over Chelsea's 3rd team all day and I'll be supporting whoever they get in the play offs

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 09 May 2018 02:39

Well done Cardiff. Thank oxf*rd it was you over Fulham. Touching moment at the end where most your fans decided to applaud us rather than goad us - FAO Reading 13 year olds.

Good luck in the Prem, shame you won’t have a Derby most likely, though I think you’ll stack solace in the fact that.......

THE JACKS ARE GOING DOWN AND THE BLUEBIRDS GOING UP.

Sorry, got a few Cardiff friends and is probably the 3rd place id choose to live in the UK outside of London and Manchester.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 09 May 2018 08:32

CountryRoyal Well done Cardiff. Thank oxf*rd it was you over Fulham. Touching moment at the end where most your fans decided to applaud us rather than goad us - FAO Reading 13 year olds.

Good luck in the Prem, shame you won’t have a Derby most likely, though I think you’ll stack solace in the fact that.......

THE JACKS ARE GOING DOWN AND THE BLUEBIRDS GOING UP.

Sorry, got a few Cardiff friends and is probably the 3rd place id choose to live in the UK outside of London and Manchester.

This.

The Cardiff fans were very respectful which is something you don't say too often.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 09 May 2018 09:20

Snowball We should all be forced to wear name badges from today onward

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 09 May 2018 09:32

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend