Released

User avatar
maffff
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5539
Joined: 25 Nov 2010 10:22

Re: Released

by maffff » 01 Jun 2018 22:19

:(

User avatar
tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3285
Joined: 15 Jun 2012 15:24

Re: Released

by tidus_mi2 » 01 Jun 2018 23:00

alfie9 wrote:Well, that's relegation confirmed. Sandro was irreplaceable, I predict this will set us back even more than losing Williams did

Well oxf*rd, I got beaten to the sarcastic response.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Member
Posts: 894
Joined: 25 Mar 2013 15:13

Re: Released

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 05 Jun 2018 15:02

tidus_mi2 wrote:
alfie9 wrote:Well, that's relegation confirmed. Sandro was irreplaceable, I predict this will set us back even more than losing Williams did

Well oxf*rd, I got beaten to the sarcastic response.


Don't worry mate. It's a bit of an obvious one anyways so rep points would've been low for you. :lol:

User avatar
Sutekh
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 6987
Joined: 12 Feb 2014 15:05
Location: Destroying things.... just like Michael Gilkes used to

Re: Released

by Sutekh » 06 Jun 2018 12:43

Joseph Mendes appears to be off to Brum

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... t-14747740

Bound to be one to come back and haunt us next season then....

User avatar
Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2863
Joined: 02 Oct 2017 13:06

Re: Released

by Old Man Andrews » 06 Jun 2018 13:14

Sutekh wrote:Joseph Mendes appears to be off to Brum

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... t-14747740

Bound to be one to come back and haunt us next season then....


Not sure footballers train in the club shirts to be honest...............


NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3793
Joined: 05 Jul 2013 00:17
Location: I want to bathe with you in the sea.

Re: Released

by NewCorkSeth » 06 Jun 2018 13:20

Old Man Andrews wrote:
Sutekh wrote:Joseph Mendes appears to be off to Brum

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... t-14747740

Bound to be one to come back and haunt us next season then....


Not sure footballers train in the club shirts to be honest...............

Not sure they train in the shirts of other clubs either..

User avatar
genome
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 19426
Joined: 08 Jul 2012 13:29
Location: Universe

Re: Released

by genome » 06 Jun 2018 13:21

NewCorkSeth wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:
Sutekh wrote:Joseph Mendes appears to be off to Brum

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... t-14747740

Bound to be one to come back and haunt us next season then....


Not sure footballers train in the club shirts to be honest...............

Not sure they train in the shirts of other clubs either..


He doesn't have a club though

User avatar
Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2863
Joined: 02 Oct 2017 13:06

Re: Released

by Old Man Andrews » 06 Jun 2018 13:22

genome wrote:
NewCorkSeth wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:
Not sure footballers train in the club shirts to be honest...............

Not sure they train in the shirts of other clubs either..


He doesn't have a club though


Don't all perm contracts run until 30th June normally?

Hound
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 6295
Joined: 27 Sep 2016 22:16
Location: Simpleton

Re: Released

by Hound » 06 Jun 2018 13:23

some Rumours about Joey leaving for Zwolle. Please make this happen


User avatar
genome
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 19426
Joined: 08 Jul 2012 13:29
Location: Universe

Re: Released

by genome » 06 Jun 2018 13:24

Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:
NewCorkSeth wrote:Not sure they train in the shirts of other clubs either..


He doesn't have a club though


Don't all perm contracts run until 30th June normally?


On Football Manager, yeah

User avatar
Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2863
Joined: 02 Oct 2017 13:06

Re: Released

by Old Man Andrews » 06 Jun 2018 13:28

genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:
He doesn't have a club though


Don't all perm contracts run until 30th June normally?


On Football Manager, yeah


No in reality. It is to coincide with the window opening on July 1st, contracts in Europe will generally run until end of June.

Of course they could have paid him up, only a months wages.

User avatar
genome
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 19426
Joined: 08 Jul 2012 13:29
Location: Universe

Re: Released

by genome » 06 Jun 2018 13:31

Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:
Don't all perm contracts run until 30th June normally?


On Football Manager, yeah


No in reality. It is to coincide with the window opening on July 1st, contracts in Europe will generally run until end of June.

Of course they could have paid him up, only a months wages.


I was only messing :P

User avatar
Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2863
Joined: 02 Oct 2017 13:06

Re: Released

by Old Man Andrews » 06 Jun 2018 13:33

genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:
On Football Manager, yeah


No in reality. It is to coincide with the window opening on July 1st, contracts in Europe will generally run until end of June.

Of course they could have paid him up, only a months wages.


I was only messing :P


Would be interested to know how much we paid him when he was here. Was he thought of as a first team player when we bought him? Can't remember the signing.


Hound
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 6295
Joined: 27 Sep 2016 22:16
Location: Simpleton

Re: Released

by Hound » 06 Jun 2018 13:38

cost about 500k. Was prob viewed as a back up, so prob not that expensive. Though still a waste of money

User avatar
genome
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 19426
Joined: 08 Jul 2012 13:29
Location: Universe

Re: Released

by genome » 06 Jun 2018 13:40

Nah, worth it for that Villa game alone

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3793
Joined: 05 Jul 2013 00:17
Location: I want to bathe with you in the sea.

Re: Released

by NewCorkSeth » 06 Jun 2018 15:40

genome wrote:
NewCorkSeth wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:
Not sure footballers train in the club shirts to be honest...............

Not sure they train in the shirts of other clubs either..


He doesn't have a club though

I just have my doubts he willingly bought a Brimingham jersey to train in.

User avatar
Uke
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 24450
Joined: 17 Apr 2004 16:24
Location: Pretentious, Moi? @UkeRFC

Re: Released

by Uke » 06 Jun 2018 15:46

Hound wrote:some Rumours about Joey leaving for Zwolle. Please make this happen


The Bitterest Pill is hard to....

#earworm

Roes
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 29 Jun 2017 21:04

Re: Released

by Roes » 25 Jun 2018 19:57

Sutekh wrote:Sandro Weiser has left the club by mutual consent. I think he made about 6 appearances for the U23s in his time here and managed to get sent off once.

Wonder if Gravenberch will be next....


He (Gravenberch) was training with the squash of KSV Roeselare today. Chances are he's coming back to us for an extra season.

Tazewell Royal
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: 15 Apr 2004 09:53
Location: Thatcham

Re: Released

by Tazewell Royal » 16 Jul 2018 16:46

BBC Transfers page today:

Jonathan Bond [Reading - West Brom] Free

Former England Under-21 international Bond, 25, played 45 times on loan at League One Peterborough last season and was released by Reading this summer.

He has agreed a two-year contract and is the second goalkeeper to arrive at the Hawthorns after Sam Johnstone, who signed from Manchester United for an initial £6.5m fee.

"This is a Premier League club and that's what we've got to concentrate on - getting ourselves back up there," Bond said.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Tails and 53 guests

It is currently 20 Aug 2018 07:51