IFollow probs.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
carbek blue

IFollow probs.

by carbek blue » 22 Aug 2018 17:57

Has anybody else been having probs with the I Follow site since being changed from player. I look forward to listening to the pre match on bbcrb and the post match including the managers interview. I don't live in Reading but am a sth so would like to listen to as much match day commentary as possible. Trying to log on and pay for tonight's game to watch but unable to!

surrounded by saints

Re: IFollow probs.

by surrounded by saints » 23 Aug 2018 18:51

Yes, I've had problems with ifollow. The commentry keeps dropping out, ie, have to keep re-pressing the listen to commentry button to reset. Missed the second equaliser last night with this problem. Had the same problems with the cup game and was informed ...by email.. that a problem had been found and rectified. Obviously not !

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 23 Aug 2018 19:07

I was unable to stream Ifollow from the PS4. That was a shame because if I could steam it through the safari web browser on the PS4 then I could have watched the Blackburn game on the big screen. Instead I had to watch the game from the smaller Ipad screen using the Reading FC Ifollow app on ios.

I also tried using a lighting AV Adapter to mirror my iphone screen on the big tv but the ifollow app didn't display the video. I could only hear the sound. Such a shame. They should make iFollow available as an app on PS4 or for Smart Tv's and blu rays etc. Then you can watch on a big screen as well as on a little one.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Aug 2018 23:18

Top Flight I was unable to stream Ifollow from the PS4. That was a shame because if I could steam it through the safari web browser on the PS4 then I could have watched the Blackburn game on the big screen. Instead I had to watch the game from the smaller Ipad screen using the Reading FC Ifollow app on ios.

I also tried using a lighting AV Adapter to mirror my iphone screen on the big tv but the ifollow app didn't display the video. I could only hear the sound. Such a shame. They should make iFollow available as an app on PS4 or for Smart Tv's and blu rays etc. Then you can watch on a big screen as well as on a little one.

I remember watching iFollow on a smart tv back in Hong Kong last year, though it might have been through Kodi? Can't quite remember.

Why don't you just use apple tv?

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1