Total votes: 139
Kulshaw72RFC

Re: Clement

by Kulshaw72RFC » 08 Oct 2018 12:11

leon
Kulshaw72RFC
BR0B0T
Andy Yiadom...Ian's a bit of an old racist which is a bit of a shame in 2018

Snowflake Royal, you should be ashamed of yourself. Racism has no place on this board and no place in 2018. If you want to hold such outdates and frankly disgusting views like that, please move to Texas or Burnley where you will fit right in.

You should apologise to all of our Non-Caucasian members.

Definitely DD.

I am going to say for the last time I am not Double D or Kes. I am going to ignore such accusations in the future.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 08 Oct 2018 12:22

You are though

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 08 Oct 2018 12:49

Anyt8me someone says "I am not DD or Kes" I immediately think they are DD or Kes.

DOYLERSAROYALER
Hob Nob Regular

by DOYLERSAROYALER » 08 Oct 2018 17:17

Did we miss an opportunity with Steven Reid? When he left us the demise accelerated..hes left Palace and the same has occurred..

His impact behind the scenes may be greater than expected

Possible manager in the making..

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 08 Oct 2018 17:18

DOYLERSAROYALER Did we miss an opportunity with Steven Reid? When he left us the demise accelerated..hes left Palace and the same has occurred..

I think there's definitely more than an argument for that being the case

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 08 Oct 2018 18:15

I can't say I'm convinced about Clement, but I'm even less convinced those in charge could find somebody better.

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

by glass half full » 08 Oct 2018 18:42

windermereROYAL Wasn`t Coppell a DOF at somewhere like Crawley a while back? pretty sure he`s got an eye for some untried raw talent. bring back the king.

I wish - but can never be.

Hiram K Hackenbacker

by Hiram K Hackenbacker » 09 Oct 2018 14:27

John Smith
DOYLERSAROYALER Did we miss an opportunity with Steven Reid? When he left us the demise accelerated..hes left Palace and the same has occurred..

I agree

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 09 Oct 2018 15:04

Hiram K Hackenbacker
John Smith

I agree

Of course you do... :roll:

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 11 Oct 2018 09:59

Roy Keane says he wants to manage a club again soon.. said it'll probably be the Championship..

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 11 Oct 2018 10:00

yeah saw that. Things would certainly change

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Oct 2018 10:23

I would take him. I don't think it would be a long appointment by any means as the bloke is a nutter but I think he would give us enough of an instant lift to steer us to mid-table. He'd eliminate all the lazy, idle players too.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 11 Oct 2018 10:35

I would take him. Think the bloke is a total cock but you can guarantee he would 100% be a pcunt to our useless show ponies.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 11 Oct 2018 10:44

I'd have 18 months of him. Might see Meyler do what he is actually capable of. We would also become Roy Keane's Reading and feature more regularly on Sky, albeit when playing away to Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday or Frank Lampard's Derby

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 11 Oct 2018 10:55

I'm not saying he's a good manager and I'm not saying he's a poor manager, all I'm saying is the last time we appointed a former world class/ex Man Utd player as our manager we came 3rd.

Moore and Ilori certainly improved under Stam so maybe if we appointed Keane our CMs would improve.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 11 Oct 2018 11:11

I will still stand by my demand that I have had in place ever since Clarke oxf*rd up: we must must must get in the monument that is Nigel Pearson. He's wasting away in Belgium and would definitely come to us and instill some discipline. Did he also previously work with Aluko at Hull...?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Oct 2018 11:15

John Smith I will still stand by my demand that I have had in place ever since Clarke oxf*rd up: we must must must get in the monument that is Nigel Pearson. He's wasting away in Belgium and would definitely come to us and instill some discipline. Did he also previously work with Aluko at Hull...?

Come on John, even if Pearson is here surely Aluko goes in January?

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 11 Oct 2018 11:20

Old Man Andrews
John Smith I will still stand by my demand that I have had in place ever since Clarke oxf*rd up: we must must must get in the monument that is Nigel Pearson. He's wasting away in Belgium and would definitely come to us and instill some discipline. Did he also previously work with Aluko at Hull...?

Well yes, I'm not saying he'd magic him into great form but he'd have the balls to chuck him out.

Aluko would stay even if we went down to League 1. Look at the dross Sunderland still have on their books.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 11 Oct 2018 11:24

John Smith
Old Man Andrews

Well yes, I'm not saying he'd magic him into great form but he'd have the balls to chuck him out.

Aluko would stay even if we went down to League 1. Look at the dross Sunderland still have on their books.

If we had to keep Aluko after being relegated that would be adding so much insult to injury.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Oct 2018 11:27

NewCorkSeth
John Smith
Old Man Andrews Come on John, even if Pearson is here surely Aluko goes in January?

If we had to keep Aluko after being relegated that would be adding so much insult to injury.

Yeah it would be like the vet putting down your dog twice.

880 posts