Ian Royal
12%

Total votes: 139
windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Clement

by windermereROYAL » 26 Oct 2018 12:10

Old Man Andrews
windermereROYAL Where is the #stamback shit?

Twitter. Check the Milky Bar Kid from the Tilehurst End and Maffff's accounts. Utter scumbags.

Not like Mafff to be controversial is it?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Oct 2018 12:10

windermereROYAL
Old Man Andrews
windermereROYAL Where is the #stamback shit?

Twitter. Check the Milky Bar Kid from the Tilehurst End and Maffff's accounts. Utter scumbags.

Not like Mafff to be a c*nt is it?

Fixed.

Ranty McRantface

by Ranty McRantface » 26 Oct 2018 13:16

Clement out.

Not a fan from the start of his work and not a fan now. I've read some posts on here blaming the backroom politics, injuries and some even backing him because he's an honest bloke.

The fact is the players won't give a shite who is doing what off the pitch. They're getting payed, the manager is training them, the manager is giving them tactical instructions and the manager is picking the team. Just take a moment to relate this to your work place. If you're a low level employee working for a big organisation where the director is a tosser. Is that really going to affect what you do when there is no cross over between your and their line of work? No.

Clement can't motivate the players, he's got the team selection wrong too many times and I'm not buying the injury excuses either. We have a big enough squad to cope and it's not as if all the changes he makes are due to a player getting injured in the last game is it? It's not as if he's had to fill the bench with academy players every week that we've never heard of is it?

He's had the backing in the summer to sign experienced players, which he has said yes to or asked for. How many of them have played a long and key role for us this season?

As for some of the comments about him being straight talking, honest etc. This isn't a personality of the year contest it's a football club requiring a manager with good managerial ability and technical skills to match.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Oct 2018 13:17

Ranty McRantface Clement out.

Not a fan from the start of his work and not a fan now. I've read some posts on here blaming the backroom politics, injuries and some even backing him because he's an honest bloke.

The fact is the players won't give a shite who is doing what off the pitch. They're getting payed, the manager is training them, the manager is giving them tactical instructions and the manager is picking the team. Just take a moment to relate this to your work place. If you're a low level employee working for a big organisation where the director is a tosser. Is that really going to affect what you do when there is no cross over between your and their line of work? No.

Clement can't motivate the players, he's got the team selection wrong too many times and I'm not buying the injury excuses either. We have a big enough squad to cope and it's not as if all the changes he makes are due to a player getting injured in the last game is it? It's not as if he's had to fill the bench with academy players every week that we've never heard of is it?

He's had the backing in the summer to sign experienced players, which he has said yes to or asked for. How many of them have played a long and key role for us this season?

As for some of the comments about him being straight talking, honest etc. This isn't a personality of the year contest it's a football club requiring a manager with good managerial ability and technical skills to match.

Please make sure you don't enter when there is one.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 26 Oct 2018 13:19

Old Man Andrews

Can I enter?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Oct 2018 13:20

NewCorkSeth
Old Man Andrews

Can I enter you?

I'm good ta.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 26 Oct 2018 13:21

Old Man Andrews
NewCorkSeth
Old Man Andrews

Can I enter you?

I'm good ta.

I'll be gentle.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 26 Oct 2018 13:55

NewCorkSeth
Old Man Andrews
NewCorkSeth Can I enter you?

I'm good ta.

I'll be gentle.

Might loosen him up a bit in more ways than one...

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 26 Oct 2018 14:19

Tilehurstsouthbank
NewCorkSeth
Old Man Andrews
I'm good ta.

I'll be gentle.

What do you mean? Is he constipated?

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 26 Oct 2018 14:23

NewCorkSeth
Tilehurstsouthbank
NewCorkSeth I'll be gentle.

What do you mean? Is he constipated?

Quite the opposite verbally it would seem....

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Oct 2018 17:33

Old Man Andrews
windermereROYAL
Old Man Andrews

Fixed.

I remember Mafff being alright originally. Did he suffer from any serious head trauma or a mental breakdown about two - three years ago?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Oct 2018 17:58

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews
windermereROYAL

Fixed.

I remember Mafff being alright originally. Did he suffer from any serious head trauma or a mental breakdown about two - three years ago?

He had a breakdown when Stam went, never been the same since. Thinks he's hilarious and can't see that people are just laughing at him. Quite sad really.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 26 Oct 2018 18:21

maffff
Denver Royal So you’d acknowledge my point to OP that people haven’t forgotten?

What did you want to say to the OP?

What do you have to say for yourself in regards to your Stam In rubbish on Twitter?

It is pretty pathetic don't you think?

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 27 Oct 2018 17:50

sandman
Old Man Andrews The games themselves have been moderately entertaining, I have no complaints when it comes to value for money. Anyone suggesting it is anywhere near as when that bald fraud was here needs their heads checked.

Noticed that utter bell Mafff is spouting his Stam In shit again along with the Milky Bar kid from the Tilehurst End. How lonely are those two?

These are the same people that mercilessly abused the second manager to ever get us to the Premier League and they cry about, "pre-pubescent jumped-up cretins that boo'd him(Stam) and chanted abuse from the sidelines".

How has he got this cult like following, starstruck by name recognition from his playing career? He got us to the play off final but that still doesn't explain their intense idol worship. They can't have enjoyed the football he was serving up.

I didn't slag Brian off - don't attribute that to me. Clarke and Clement, yes, Brian, no.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 27 Oct 2018 17:51

Kulshaw72RFC
maffff
Denver Royal So you’d acknowledge my point to OP that people haven’t forgotten?

What did you want to say to the OP?

What do you have to say for yourself in regards to your Stam In rubbish on Twitter?

It is pretty pathetic don't you think?

What do I have to say for myself? Clement out. #Clexit

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 27 Oct 2018 18:16

Think it’s really only a matter of games before Clement gets the Spanish archer now.

Anything less than 4 points from Brizzle and the Tractors and I think his position becomes untenable and, certainly, anything less than 3 points is just not acceptable.

Think that is going to be a big ask but not impossible though it will take the players, fans and Clement himself to step up to the mark and make all the right decisions.

At end of the day though, isn’t the main reason that Reading are where they are down to the generally dreadful transfer activity since Stam arrived as the club went down the route of trying, and succeeding, to play the most dreadfully dull and unattractive football possible - so will changing the manager make the slightest difference with the material available?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 27 Oct 2018 18:22

Well. Today put me in the Clement out camp. He hasn't learned from his mistakes and it's cost us. Gibbs as interim for the next 2 games and start calling fir interviews tomorrow.

He's had his "give him a couple more games" too often now.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 27 Oct 2018 18:30

It’s been two tough away games

Final chance for me is two very winnable - one an absolute must win, and see what happens from there

December looks a seriously tough month on paper

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 27 Oct 2018 18:39

Paul Clement: “I’m not happy, the players aren't happy and the fans aren’t happy with the results and our position in the league. No-one is more disappointed than me.”

Is he taking the piss? what about us???

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 27 Oct 2018 18:49

Didn’t want him in the first place, don’t want him now. Get someone like Mick McCarthy in to keep us up. True it is hardly a long term solution but going down to League One would be a much greater evil. Needs must.

880 posts