Re: Clement

by genome » 13 Oct 2018 11:25

He could have done better with that if I’m honest

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 13 Oct 2018 17:43

genome He could have done better with that if I’m honest

So could your girlfriend by the sounds of it.

:wink:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Oct 2018 19:16

CountryRoyal

tee hee

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 13 Oct 2018 20:48

Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal

tee hee

Do you have a girlfriend, Snowflake Royal?

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 13 Oct 2018 22:21

leon
Denver Royal Roy Keane would belie the notion there isn’t any manager in world that could do anything with this lot.
(Oh, and nor could all of Pep, Sir Alex, etc, combined).
Keane would divide fan base and be painful for some, esp if he came in and did well.

Im not entirely sure what you are saying?
A decent manager would get us out of this shit. They really would.

Yep, I’m saying that.
Also saying, if it were Roy ‘don’t want him anywhere near the club’ Keane, he’d divide the fan base even if he did.
Realized many years ago I’m likely in minority, in here, in not having to ‘like’ a manager. If I happen to like him, fine, but not a priority, for me.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 14 Oct 2018 02:16

NewCorkSeth I'm not saying he's a good manager and I'm not saying he's a poor manager, all I'm saying is the last time we appointed a former world class/ex Man Utd player as our manager we came 3rd.

Moore and Ilori certainly improved under Stam so maybe if we appointed Keane our CMs would improve.

Really not convinced by Roy Keane as a manager

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 14 Oct 2018 13:09

BR0B0T
NewCorkSeth I'm not saying he's a good manager and I'm not saying he's a poor manager, all I'm saying is the last time we appointed a former world class/ex Man Utd player as our manager we came 3rd.

Moore and Ilori certainly improved under Stam so maybe if we appointed Keane our CMs would improve.

Neither am I but he might have improved and he has won promotion from thus league which people are often citing as a prerequisite for a future manager.

Henley Royal 1

by Henley Royal 1 » 14 Oct 2018 15:09

If we are looking to change manager surely Danny Cowley at Lincoln has to be top of list .Young hungry good at working within a budget ,scoring goals at set pieces and more importantly good at defending set pieces.

KentRoyal

by KentRoyal » 14 Oct 2018 15:32

Henley Royal 1 If we are looking to change manager surely Danny Cowley at Lincoln has to be top of list .Young hungry good at working within a budget ,scoring goals at set pieces and more importantly good at defending set pieces.

But would he leave? He has won efl trophy, national league, got to fa cup quarter finals and looking to get promoted with lincoln

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 14 Oct 2018 15:45

KentRoyal
Henley Royal 1 If we are looking to change manager surely Danny Cowley at Lincoln has to be top of list .Young hungry good at working within a budget ,scoring goals at set pieces and more importantly good at defending set pieces.

But would he leave? He has won efl trophy, national league, got to fa cup quarter finals and looking to get promoted with lincoln

He won't come to ours

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 14 Oct 2018 16:10

So, to summarise the previous page, a group of people who spend their work days posting on an Internet forum rather than doing their jobs are moaning about a football player doing something in his spare time?

You guys are something else :lol: .

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 14 Oct 2018 16:39

Saw Netherlands beat Germany 3-0 the other night

Does that mean that Dutch football is no longer out of date and been found out?

Maybe we can get Stam back

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 14 Oct 2018 17:54

Hound Saw Netherlands beat Germany 3-0 the other night

Does that mean that Dutch football is no longer out of date and been found out?

Maybe we can get Stam back

Think it means were more likely to go for a German manager..

Uwe Rosler seems about right..

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 14 Oct 2018 18:28

sandman So, to summarise the previous page, a group of people who spend their work days posting on an Internet forum rather than doing their jobs are moaning about a football player doing something in his spare time?

Well, that is partly true however we are not paid 30k a week for our jobs and he should be concentrating on his performances as they have been utterly abysmal for months. He should be putting in extra work on the training ground rather then infront of his TV and PS4.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 14 Oct 2018 18:43

Kulshaw72RFC
sandman So, to summarise the previous page, a group of people who spend their work days posting on an Internet forum rather than doing their jobs are moaning about a football player doing something in his spare time?

Well, that is partly true however we are not paid 30k a week for our jobs and he should be concentrating on his performances as they have been utterly abysmal for months. He should be putting in extra work on the training ground rather then infront of his TV and PS4.

Speak for yourself.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 14 Oct 2018 18:59

Kulshaw72RFC

What a load of shit.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 14 Oct 2018 19:14

leon
Kulshaw72RFC

What a load of shit.

Why Leon?
What would you say?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 14 Oct 2018 19:16

NewCorkSeth
BR0B0T

Neither am I but he might have improved and he has won promotion from thus league which people are often citing as a prerequisite for a future manager.

I can't imagine he's improved much sitting in a studio. He hasn't had a management job since 2011. I also don't think promotion with that Sunderland side was such a fantastic achievement anyway.

Big fat no thanks from me. I want Clement to stay, but if we have to get someone else in they have to be current, experienced and not a psycho for me.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 14 Oct 2018 20:07

Snowflake Royal
NewCorkSeth
BR0B0T

I can't imagine he's improved much sitting in a studio. He hasn't had a management job since 2011. I also don't think promotion with that Sunderland side was such a fantastic achievement anyway.

Big fat no thanks from me. I want Clement to stay, but if we have to get someone else in they have to be current, experienced and not a psycho for me.

Ah probs not. But there's no evidence to say that he hasn't improved. He has kept up his coaching and what not. As I said I'm not for him really but do love the shit out of him. It's a cork loyalty thing.
Why not a psycho out of interest? Klopp is clearly a psycho..

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 14 Oct 2018 21:42

NewCorkSeth
Snowflake Royal
NewCorkSeth Neither am I but he might have improved and he has won promotion from thus league which people are often citing as a prerequisite for a future manager.

Ah probs not. But there's no evidence to say that he hasn't improved. He has kept up his coaching and what not. As I said I'm not for him really but do love the shit out of him. It's a cork loyalty thing.
Why not a psycho out of interest? Klopp is clearly a psycho..

That suggests that I like Klopp and agree he's a psycho. Not both of those things are true.

880 posts