MATCHWATCH : Norwich City (h) sponsored by Andy Hughes

130 posts
FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: MATCHWATCH : Norwich City (h) sponsored by Andy Hughes

by FiNeRaIn » 19 Sep 2018 22:20

Absolutely hate this team and manager, they are utter dogshit. Norwich, another oxf*rd team bottom half of the table who come to the Maedjski and stroll to another three points. This is the year folks, there is no way this team is staying up. They've had a whole pre-season, a few additions and are not struggling with more injuries than anyone else. They are just that shit. Big clear-out from top to bottom needed.

Who Moved The Goalposts?

by Who Moved The Goalposts? » 19 Sep 2018 22:23

FiNeRaIn Absolutely hate this team and manager, they are utter dogshit. Norwich, another oxf*rd team bottom half of the table who come to the Maedjski and stroll to another three points. This is the year folks, there is no way this team is staying up. They've had a whole pre-season, a few additions and are not struggling with more injuries than anyone else. They are just that shit. Big clear-out from top to bottom needed.

Hard to argue against that.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 19 Sep 2018 22:28

Turned it off after Norwich’s 2nd. It told me everything I need to know about this team. oxf*rd the lot of them.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Sep 2018 22:32

Sorry guys, but one away win doesn't solve our problems. We're down. We can't play at home and we're not very good away.

Hard to blame Clement for sticking with a rare winning side... but it was fairly predictable that the crowd of usual useless arseholes like Gunter and Aluko couldn't possibly pull the iron out of the fire two games in a row.

I'd heartily recommend forgetting going to home games and instead making the effort to travel. You might see a win away before Xmas.

There are only a couple of questions about how we'll do this season.
1) will there be enough points deductions to save us
2) Failing the points deductions will we finish 24th or 23rd?

I like Clement. Everything's shit, but you can hardly blame him with everything that's gone before. He's not going to save us , he's not the main problem and no one else is going to save us, so we may as well keep him until there's a chance we might start getting better. Then we can always ditch him for someone who won't be contaminated with the fecal matter we're mired in these days and for the forseeable future.
Last edited by Snowflake Royal on 19 Sep 2018 22:33, edited 1 time in total.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 19 Sep 2018 22:33

Last 6 home games I`ve attended 0-4, 1-2, 0-1, 0-2, 1-2 , 1-2 safe to say I`m a bit pissed off right now.

Who Moved The Goalposts?

by Who Moved The Goalposts? » 19 Sep 2018 22:35

genome Turned it off after Norwich’s 2nd. It told me everything I need to know about this team. oxf*rd the lot of them.

There is just no shape or coordination to the side. It resembles an under 10s outfit who all move in incoherent waveforms. Just where is the coaching? Seems they are all earning shed loads of cash under false pretences.

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 19 Sep 2018 22:40

As bad as it’s been in decades, simply absolute pathetic embarrassing dogshit . F*ck the lot of them .

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 19 Sep 2018 22:43

Who Moved The Goalposts?
genome Turned it off after Norwich’s 2nd. It told me everything I need to know about this team. oxf*rd the lot of them.

There is just no shape or coordination to the side. It resembles an under 10s outfit who all move in incoherent waveforms. Just where is the coaching? Seems they are all earning shed loads of cash under false pretences.

I think "earning" is a bit rich! They are certainly being paid shed loads, but under no stretch of the imagination are they "earning" it!

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 19 Sep 2018 22:43

Did someone at the club get confused and sign the wrong Aluko? Starting to think we wanted to sign Eni for the women's team and accidentally signed Sone.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Sep 2018 22:43

windermereROYAL Last 6 home games I`ve attended 0-4, 1-2, 0-1, 0-2, 1-2 , 1-2 safe to say I`m a bit pissed off right now.

I'm genuinely not sure I've seen us win live since 15/16.

The only live game I saw in 16/17 was the PO Final.
There are only 7 games to choose from for home wins last season and I know I missed at least some.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 19 Sep 2018 22:48

Who Moved The Goalposts?

Actually thought the same - the game resembled two of my kids teams I coach. Trying to play a few passes but no real idea of what they are doing with it or where to go

Two terrible teams. Just one had some heart and desire to win the game. And it wasn’t us

Chameleon

by Chameleon » 19 Sep 2018 22:54

windermereROYAL Last 6 home games I`ve attended 0-4, 1-2, 0-1, 0-2, 1-2 , 1-2 safe to say I`m a bit pissed off right now.

Last season I went to the Mad stad near 20 times across Reading and London Irish, despite being based considerably far away. Not one sodding league win out of all of them. Mind you, supporting these two is considerably cheaper than a dominatrix, so I'm getting some value.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 19 Sep 2018 22:55

sandman Did someone at the club get confused and sign the wrong Aluko? Starting to think we wanted to sign Eni for the women's team and accidentally signed Sone.

sandman has done a joke

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 19 Sep 2018 22:56

Someone else has mentioned it already but I thought it was quite telling how when there was an injury stoppage, I think in the second half, the Norwich players gathered together and geed each other up while ours stood miles apart, hands on hips, motionless. Something is wrong when that is happening.

Also, can we have some ball boys. it took an age to get the ball back and this played into the hands of the away team trying to waste time.

It did cross my mind that the atmosphere is so bad at the club at the moment that few parents would actually want to subject their children to it.

blueroyals
Hob Nob Regular

by blueroyals » 19 Sep 2018 23:01

If you have to sack a manager after only 20-odd games then whoever hired him in the first place should be out the door too. Another black mark for Ron

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 19 Sep 2018 23:02

So where do we go from here? Seems the senior players don't give a flying oxf*rd about RFC or indeed the manager.

Frankly it must be time to use some of the U23's - they could hardly do any worse than the current shower. Clement seems to have a total blind spot when it comes to youth. Sure they will be naive and make mistakes - but would they be as gutless as the current 1st Xi shirt holders? I think not. Aluko should never put on an RFC shirt again. What is Clement's love affair with Meite? The defence is supposed to be our strongest unit!! Well actually the midfield and attack do support that view, despite our keeping a single clean sheet in the first 10 games of the season!!

I thought Clement was supposed to be an ace coach? Well tonight's debacle suggests the exact opposite.

Sorry, I'm just sounding off after yet another pathetic "performance". As the Americans would say - I've got nothing ..

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 19 Sep 2018 23:03

BR0B0T
sandman Did someone at the club get confused and sign the wrong Aluko? Starting to think we wanted to sign Eni for the women's team and accidentally signed Sone.

sandman has done a joke

And Brobot is a joke.

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 19 Sep 2018 23:05

strap So where do we go from here? Seems the senior players don't give a flying oxf*rd about RFC or indeed the manager.

Frankly it must be time to use some of the U23's - they could hardly do any worse than the current shower. Clement seems to have a total blind spot when it comes to youth. Sure they will be naive and make mistakes - but would they be as gutless as the current 1st Xi shirt holders? I think not. Aluko should never put on an RFC shirt again. What is Clement's love affair with Meite? The defence is supposed to be our strongest unit!! Well actually the midfield and attack do support that view, despite our keeping a single clean sheet in the first 10 games of the season!!

I thought Clement was supposed to be an ace coach? Well tonight's debacle suggests the exact opposite.

Sorry, I'm just sounding off after yet another pathetic "performance". As the Americans would say - I've got nothing ..

Nail and head. Spot on.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 19 Sep 2018 23:10

blueroyals Another black mark

:roll: c'mon m8 its 2018

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 19 Sep 2018 23:11

sandman
BR0B0T

sandman has done a joke

And Brobot is a joke.

good one...

130 posts