SWLR wrote:Sutekh wrote:
- Get a ticket and travel to Griffin Park
- Listen to Radio 5 Live and/or a myriad of other radio stations for score flashes
- Ring/text a mate for updates
- Use an iFollow subscription
- BBC Radio Berkshire (FM : 104.4, 104.1 or 95.4 depending where you are in the area)
You should add: Freeview Channel 719 (certainly in London) for BBCRB.... more reliable than iFollow/ internet things and the key word is "Free"
Yep Freeview is the way I listen to the games. Feel lucky to be able to listen as I was never able to listen regularly to Tim and Mick in the past. Think I've heard most of the games this season that I've not seen.
Did lose interest last season though before Clement came in!