Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: BFT - I don’t know what to call it

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Oct 2018 20:38

leon
Snowflake Royal
leon
Clement, like the team, look lost.

An actual manager would never pick Gunter and Alluko in the same team.

And for all those saying the reaction is over the top - we have 9 points from 11 games. Isn’t after 10 games when you get a picture of how things are going?

I think we had an excellent idea after six. I don't disagree with what you say, but what makes you think we'd recruit anyone who would do different?
Clarke - piss all experience, played Gunter
Stam - piss all experience, bought Aluko and played him and Gunter
Clement - piss all experience and plays Aluko and Gunter, although at least with Gunter he's made an effort to give himself more options.

Most the managers around with experience are serial failures.

Inexperience hasn’t served us well in the past 3 appointments but we don’t want experience because experienced managers are mostly shit?

I don’t understand your point please elaborate.

Good experienced managers are in good work. Those available and attainable are either regularly proven failures, has beens or inexperienced punts.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Oct 2018 20:49

Snowflake Royal
leon
Snowflake Royal I think we had an excellent idea after six. I don't disagree with what you say, but what makes you think we'd recruit anyone who would do different?
Clarke - piss all experience, played Gunter
Stam - piss all experience, bought Aluko and played him and Gunter
Clement - piss all experience and plays Aluko and Gunter, although at least with Gunter he's made an effort to give himself more options.

Most the managers around with experience are serial failures.

Inexperience hasn’t served us well in the past 3 appointments but we don’t want experience because experienced managers are mostly shit?

Good experienced managers are in good work. Those available and attainable are either regularly proven failures, has beens or inexperienced punts.

Steve Bruce, Mick McCarthy, Sam Allardyce all know how to put teams together and make them play.

All have reasonable records. Would I want to watch their teams? Not particularly, but they’d be better than the shit we’ve been served up for the last 5 years. We might even stay up.

Anyway we stick with Clement and see what happens.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Oct 2018 21:08

leon
Snowflake Royal
leon

Steve Bruce, Mick McCarthy, Sam Allardyce all know how to put teams together and make them play.

All have reasonable records. Would I want to watch their teams? Not particularly, but they’d be better than the shit we’ve been served up for the last 5 years. We might even stay up.

Anyway we stick with Clement and see what happens.

I'm not sure Bruce or McCarthy still has it. And if we signed McCarthy we'd basically be guaranteeing relegation when we inevitably sack him. Allardyce is up there with Redknapp for people I'd never want anywhere near my club. And we're so shit I'd take that total arsehat Warnock if we had a vacancy and he was available right now.

But yes, Clement.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 03 Oct 2018 21:11

Sanguine One positive (I think) is that in terms of technical ability, Ezatolahi looks about 6 divisions better than any of his team mates.

Unfortunately that still makes him only League 2 standard.

144 posts