MATCHWATCH : Swansea City (a) sponsored by Andy Rogers

Kulshaw72RFC

Re: MATCHWATCH : Swansea City (a) sponsored by Andy Rogers

by Kulshaw72RFC » 27 Oct 2018 16:42

Hound
windermereROYAL Disgusting we allowed Hull to get Elphick after we signed a 37 year old . fuming

But Hull are shit?

If they are shit what are we?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 27 Oct 2018 16:43

Jlows highlights second half seem to consist of ‘Meite Header’ or ‘Meite chance’

Sounds like we’ve done a bit better

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 27 Oct 2018 16:45

oldebiscuit What are you morons on? Step forward Mick McCarthy/Steve Bruce/I would rather waitfor the right man?
We aren't actually looking for a manager, we have one and he has not long started the job, give him a chance.
Sir Alex had 4 fruitless and average years at Manchester United before he picked up a trophy. Do you think they would have acheived anything other than what they were doing without him?
Dream on.

Sir Alex never got relegated or even flirted with or played sh+t football. SAF had actually won trophies so had a proven track record. Clement has no track record and never even lasted a full season at any of the 3 (including us) clubs he's been at and we show no signs of of even looking like a side that can get out of this mess.

Emeraldroyal

by Emeraldroyal » 27 Oct 2018 16:48

oldebiscuit What are you morons on? Step forward Mick McCarthy/Steve Bruce/I would rather waitfor the right man?
We aren't actually looking for a manager, we have one and he has not long started the job, give him a chance.
Sir Alex had 4 fruitless and average years at Manchester United before he picked up a trophy. Do you think they would have acheived anything other than what they were doing without him?
Dream on.

Am I wrong or are you actually comparing PC to Alex Ferguson ???

I take your point but Clement has had time to get it right and for those of us who’ve had the misfortune of witnessing Reading in the flesh this season, it’s painfully obvious this team isn’t playing for him.

Swift V Millwall a classic example. Ran around like he didn’t give a shit and his body language said it all. Then one masterstroke of a ball shows what he can do when he wants to. I’m sorry he’s had his chance and built from pre-season.
He’s done nothing and his signings have been abysymal. He’s a coach not a manager anybody with a pair of eyes can see it.
My tuppence worth anyway...

Emeraldroyal

by Emeraldroyal » 27 Oct 2018 16:49

Ascotexgunner
Dream on.

Sir Alex never got relegated or even flirted with or played sh+t football. SAF had actually won trophies so had a proven track record. Clement has no track record and never even lasted a full season at any of the 3 (including us) clubs he's been at and we show no signs of of even looking like a side that can get out of this mess.

Spot on

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 27 Oct 2018 16:52

Coming back into it a bit but gonna need something a bit special or a big mistake by them.

DOYLERSAROYALER
Hob Nob Regular

by DOYLERSAROYALER » 27 Oct 2018 16:53

Hound I suspect both Jokanovic and Clement have 2 games left after this one

Would tie in nicely :)

Would love Jocanovic as manager..but simply wont happen..

He will replace Mark Hughes when Soton sack him..or

He will replace Hodgson when Palace sack him..or

He will replace Benitez when Ashley sacks him...

Take your pick...

For me Id go for Steven Reid...think as a coach hes hugely underrated..and no coincidence that since his departure from Palace, they have fallen apart...a relatively cheap option but one for the present and the future..

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 27 Oct 2018 16:53

bah, game over.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 27 Oct 2018 16:54

2-0 game over.

Emeraldroyal

by Emeraldroyal » 27 Oct 2018 16:54

2-0

That’s that. 3rd from bottom and 4 adrift of 19th place.

Awful :(

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 27 Oct 2018 16:56

DOYLERSAROYALER
Hound I suspect both Jokanovic and Clement have 2 games left after this one

Would tie in nicely :)

Would love Jocanovic as manager..but simply wont happen..

He will replace Mark Hughes when Soton sack him..or

He will replace Hodgson when Palace sack him..or

He will replace Benitez when Ashley sacks him...

Take your pick...

For me Id go for Steven Reid...think as a coach hes hugely underrated..and no coincidence that since his departure from Palace, they have fallen apart...a relatively cheap option but one for the present and the future..

No!!!! Simply No!!!!! I want no more coaches. We need a manager now with a proven track record of some kind.

boycey

by boycey » 27 Oct 2018 16:58

Clement out

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 27 Oct 2018 17:01

He brings Sims on now :(

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 27 Oct 2018 17:06

It`s getting to the point where I don`t care anymore. just the same every week now.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 27 Oct 2018 17:12

No doubt the usual bunch will be ringing BBCRB this evening saying we were unlucky and he needs more time. I seriously wonder if some of these people are just trolling. Especially the bloke that rings up from the isle of Wight every weekend.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 27 Oct 2018 17:15

It is certainly starting to feel a bit like last spring again when you just expect defeat

Would give him the next 2 home games - less than 4 points and it should probably be curtains

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 27 Oct 2018 17:21

Hound It is certainly starting to feel a bit like last spring again when you just expect defeat

Would give him the next 2 home games - less than 4 points and it should probably be curtains

Absolutely agree, Bristol City aren't in great form but their recent wins have come against struggling teams, I wonder what we are. But Ipswich, if we don't win he deserves to get sacked on the spot.

Marcus Crassus

by Marcus Crassus » 27 Oct 2018 17:33

12 points from 15 matches, on course for around 37, so nailed on for relegation.

The most baffling aspect is that PC doesn’t seem to learn anything from one match to another.

How many times have we played well with Kelly and Swift in midfield? Pele Clement hasn’t kicked a ball in the league this season so could he do any worse?

Dropping Illori for O Shea against a team with a bit of pace also doesn’t make much sense.

Unfortunately, I think PC has got to go, and go now, because I just can’t see where any improvement is going to come from.

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 27 Oct 2018 17:38

Other than the facts that we are hopeless, bottom three, massive relegation candidates....Clement is absolutely useless.
The other concern is that a lot of fans have stopped caring. Fair play to those that travel away, but the home crowds are falling all the time.
Some folks are sensibly making the decision to stop going to home games. Who can blame them ?

The club is in turmoil. Faceless owners, a woeful manager, and spineless players. Other than that, all is ok :D

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 27 Oct 2018 17:38

We cannot keep a clean sheet seemingly against any opposition. Nor do we ever really look like it

This to me is the biggest single failing - always chasing the game