Clement's week on a beach in Dubai last week

Kulshaw72RFC

Re: Clement's week on a beach in Dubai last week

by Kulshaw72RFC » 22 Nov 2018 05:34

strap I wonder how he enjoyed his week in Dubai whilst the rest of the squad, sports scientists, coaches etc were hard at work at Hogwood during the current international break? Back today I believe to a not very wholesome reaction. Dressing room lost.

Not doubt considering what to spend the remaining 2½ years of his paid-up contract on.

Total scumbag.

Yes he is a scumbag because he took a holiday that he is allowed to go on as an employee of an organisation.

This is the most embarrassing and pointless thread of all time.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 22 Nov 2018 05:36

NewCorkSeth
BR0B0T
Snowflake Royal You tell him Brobot, he couldn't even work out what it meant!

I keep forgetting he's Irish...hence the olive branch in my next post

In my defense, where I'm from in Ireland "get locked" is an expression meaning to get steaming drunk. I thought you might be suggesting he was on the sauce.

In Ireland, every word means get drunk.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Nov 2018 08:10

strap I wonder how he enjoyed his week in Dubai whilst the rest of the squad, sports scientists, coaches etc were hard at work at Hogwood during the current international break? Back today I believe to a not very wholesome reaction. Dressing room lost.

Not doubt considering what to spend the remaining 2½ years of his paid-up contract on.

Total scumbag.

Has to be the worst thread of the year surely?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 22 Nov 2018 08:33

Old Man Andrews

Total scumbag.

Dunno man. "Academy. Is it worth it?" By Paddy20 seemed exceptionally ill conceived.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Nov 2018 08:42

NewCorkSeth
Old Man Andrews

Total scumbag.

Dunno man. "Academy. Is it worth it?" By Paddy20 seemed exceptionally ill conceived.

Ah yes, good shout. Any that are produced by McDermelenko are also usually head numbingly bad.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Nov 2018 08:47

Old Man Andrews
NewCorkSeth
Old Man Andrews

Ah yes, good shout. Any that are produced by McDermelenko are also usually head numbingly bad.

I will raise the stakes with this one viewtopic.php?f=1&t=185364

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 22 Nov 2018 08:55

Old Man Andrews
Old Man Andrews
NewCorkSeth Dunno man. "Academy. Is it worth it?" By Paddy20 seemed exceptionally ill conceived.

I will raise the stakes with this one http://www.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=185364

Oooh that one is exceptional. I hope someone is preparing these for the end of year Hob Nob awards ceremony.

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 22 Nov 2018 09:38

The local press stalking thread is definitely up there

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Nov 2018 09:39

MouldyRoyal The local press stalking thread is definitely up there

That thread is a hugely well liked and valued part of this forum.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 22 Nov 2018 09:51

Quite - that's a bit of an embarrassment.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 22 Nov 2018 09:52

re the OP. Hopefully Clement will come back refreshed and ready to go.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Nov 2018 10:02

leon

No it isn't hence the amount of pages it has reached. Huge amount of interest in it.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 22 Nov 2018 10:13

Old Man Andrews
leon

No it isn't hence the amount of pages it has reached. Huge amount of interest in it.

There's never a shortage of rubberneckers at car crashes.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 22 Nov 2018 10:25

Total scumbag.
Oh I don't know, when my manager goes on holiday I usually enjoy work a lot more. The players probably prefer to be left to get on with things rather than be micro managed. If any of them fancied a holiday to Dubai they should have asked for one, maybe the manager would have signed if off.

Maybe he'll come back refreshed, with a positive outlook and with a plan to improve things. As long as he's bought them all a box of toffees with a Dubai postcard stuck on the front to share they'll be happy enough.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 22 Nov 2018 10:26

Old Man Andrews

Total scumbag.

Worse opening post contender, Let's not write the entire thread off yet - it might evolve into something awesome

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 22 Nov 2018 10:27

Forbury Lion

Total scumbag.
Oh I don't know, when my manager goes on holiday I usually enjoy work a lot more. The players probably prefer to be left to get on with things rather than be micro managed.

I'm not sure knocking off at lunchtime and going to the pub is going to help our league position.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 22 Nov 2018 10:31

leon
Forbury Lion

Total scumbag.
Oh I don't know, when my manager goes on holiday I usually enjoy work a lot more. The players probably prefer to be left to get on with things rather than be micro managed.

I'm not sure knocking off at lunchtime and going to the pub is going to help our league position.
If they're drinking in the evenings it might actually do them some good to start earlier so they end up going to bed earlier.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 22 Nov 2018 11:07

Forbury Lion
leon
Forbury Lion Oh I don't know, when my manager goes on holiday I usually enjoy work a lot more. The players probably prefer to be left to get on with things rather than be micro managed.

If they're drinking in the evenings it might actually do them some good to start earlier so they end up going to bed earlier.

True. And as long as they don't hit the spirits around tea time.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 22 Nov 2018 11:24

leon
Forbury Lion

Total scumbag.

Maybe we should give it a go before dismissing it as an option?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 22 Nov 2018 11:26

Old Man Andrews
leon

90% of the posts are yours though