FA cup 3rd round draw

202 posts
Kulshaw72RFC

Re: FA cup 3rd round draw

by Kulshaw72RFC » 04 Dec 2018 09:39

Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC
Barney Typical pathetic reaction on this thread.

If we take 1,000....muppets will say "we've got crap away support". If we take 3,000+....muppets will say "day out for the daytrippers".

I don't think it is pathetic.

What is pathetic is that if daytrippers tag along for this, the same that do not and will not go to games now or when we go down, but will in the Prem.

As far as I care, they should not be allowed to game unless they have a season ticket for at least a few years. They are the type who tell you to sit down when we are attacking and we stand, or tell you to shush when you sing or analyse. They are the worst type of fans.

Why are we not getting 15k+ anymore? Becuase of oxf*rd daytrippers. They can go support oxford or swindon for all I care.

THEY ARE NOT WELCOME TO OUR CLUB AND NOT ALLOWED TO MAN UNITED AWAY!!!!

What a ridiculous response, childish.

If someone wants to come along and support the club then thats great. They obviously care about the club if they are willing to travel for 3 hours to Manchester and pay £45 to watch the game. Grow up.

Says the one who made a massive fuss about it in the first place?

I do not want daytrippers "supporting" our club that is for sure.

If they care then they would get season tickets and contribute to our clubs finances and help us try to stay up by raising the atmosphere. It has been a tough few days for you Jay, I think you need a break from here, You are on here pretty much all day, every day.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Dec 2018 09:41

Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

What is pathetic is that if daytrippers tag along for this, the same that do not and will not go to games now or when we go down, but will in the Prem.

As far as I care, they should not be allowed to game unless they have a season ticket for at least a few years. They are the type who tell you to sit down when we are attacking and we stand, or tell you to shush when you sing or analyse. They are the worst type of fans.

Why are we not getting 15k+ anymore? Becuase of oxf*rd daytrippers. They can go support oxford or swindon for all I care.

If someone wants to come along and support the club then thats great. They obviously care about the club if they are willing to travel for 3 hours to Manchester and pay £45 to watch the game. Grow up.

If they care then they would get season tickets and contribute to our clubs finances and help us try to stay up by raising the atmosphere. It has been a tough few days for you Jay, I think you need a break from here, You are on here pretty much all day, every day.

Nobody knows what you're talking about, you're rambling. Must be your medication.

You won't be here much longer, enjoy it while it lasts. They have managed to link you directly to the Orion account, unlucky.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Dec 2018 09:44

What is a day tripper?

I went to the Arsenal game at Highbury in 2005 - think it was my only away game that season. mrs leon was up the stick and I had a house to finish off.

Does that make me a day tripper?

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 04 Dec 2018 09:46

I was sat in the Arsenal directors area and had a toasted bagel at halftime. Living the dream, gr8 m8.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 04 Dec 2018 09:47

Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews

Nobody knows what you're talking about, you're rambling. Must be your medication.

You won't be here much longer, enjoy it while it lasts. They have managed to link you directly to the Orion account, unlucky.

I will never be banned. This places needs a maverick like me, the board is dead otherwise.

Lol nobody has linked me directly to Onion because it isn't me, plus nowhere on this board has anybody said that. Unless you can proove it of course Kes.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Dec 2018 09:47

Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

I will never be banned. This places needs a maverick like me, the board is dead otherwise.

Lol nobody has linked me directly to Onion because it isn't me, plus nowhere on this board has anybody said that. Unless you can proove it of course Kes.

Kulshaw72RFC, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 04 Dec 2018 09:48

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 04 Dec 2018 09:50

Heaven forbid we should ever be in a position to reach the semi finals again and definitely never the finals of the FA Cup.

Much better to bow out at some lower League Northern outpost in Round 3 than actually have a good cup run. Wouldn't want the "true supporters" wetting their knickers at all those Wembley day trippers!!!

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 04 Dec 2018 09:55

Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews

Kulshaw72RFC, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You massive fassy.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Dec 2018 10:04

stealthpapes I was sat in the Arsenal directors area and had a toasted bagel at halftime. Living the dream, gr8 m8.

I sat in front of two of the most drunken twats I've ever had to put up with - which from me is saying something. I remember our moronic fan base chanting at Van Persie that he was a rapist or something. It wasn't the best night of my life tbh.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 04 Dec 2018 10:08

leon
stealthpapes I was sat in the Arsenal directors area and had a toasted bagel at halftime. Living the dream, gr8 m8.

I sat in front of two of the most drunken twats I've ever had to put up with - which from me is saying something. I remember our moronic fan base chanting at Van Persie that he was a rapist or something. It wasn't the best night of my life tbh.

I remember that. Wasn't it Berkshire Boot Boys or Reading Youth who was doing that?

I sat just under the clock.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Dec 2018 10:10

Kulshaw72RFC
leon

I remember that. Wasn't it Berkshire Boot Boys or Reading Youth who was doing that?

I sat just under the clock.

I've no idea - they were just Berkshire yokels on a day out.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 04 Dec 2018 10:16

Kulshaw72RFC

If we take 1,000....muppets will say "we've got crap away support". If we take 3,000+....muppets will say "day out for the daytrippers".

Alright Donald, chill out.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 04 Dec 2018 10:36

Exclusive picture of DD and OMA.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 04 Dec 2018 10:52

The big question is surely "who will the 2 managers be on the day?"

Remembering the 1-1 up there with our reserve team it was Bryn v Man Utd.
The same in the replay when we were 3-0 down within the first 10 minutes or so but came back brilliantly to get to 3-2 and then didn't Bryn hit the bar near the end?

As for whether or not this is a good draw-I hope we give it a real go (not like last time) in the hope that we get a big team in the next round, making up for this disappointing one.

Waitinginvain

by Waitinginvain » 04 Dec 2018 10:59

Kulshaw72RFC

https://p.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/render ... -up.png?v2

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 04 Dec 2018 11:02

genome
But you'd prefer Rotherham away. Lighten up you big jessie

If you, or anyone else that thinks they are a supporter wouldn't rather play Rotherham away then you are seriously clueless.

This is the worst possible draw we could have had. We'll have to wait another year now, but at least we might be in the First Round then.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 04 Dec 2018 11:10

Victor Meldrew The big question is surely "who will the 2 managers be on the day?"

Remembering the 1-1 up there with our reserve team it was Bryn v Man Utd.
The same in the replay when we were 3-0 down within the first 10 minutes or so but came back brilliantly to get to 3-2 and then didn't Bryn hit the bar near the end?

As for whether or not this is a good draw-I hope we give it a real go (not like last time) in the hope that we get a big team in the next round, making up for this disappointing one.

The replay was one of the most insane games I have seen, 3-0 down in 6 minutes.

Bryn did indeed hit the bar in injury time.

Rooney and Ronaldo were both bought on as subs as it looked like we were going to get the leveller.

http://www.royals.org/matdoc/270207.html

Pretty decent Utd side that night as well.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 04 Dec 2018 11:54

The worst of HNA on here and quelle surprise it's DD and OMA leading the charge. I've often said you shouldn't ban people just for being bad at the internet but these two clowns have to go as they'd no doubt encourage each other to say

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Dec 2018 12:02

Silver Fox The worst of HNA on here and quelle surprise it's DD and OMA leading the charge. I've often said you shouldn't ban people just for being bad at the internet but these two clowns have to go as they'd no doubt encourage each other to say

Calm down Hitler. Old bastards like you are what is wrong here, you need to accept that people have opposing views than you. Just because you're happy to travel to Old Trafford to see us get spanked it doesn't mean I am. Tosser.

202 posts