Bolton away

Old Man Andrews

Re: Bolton away

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Jan 2019 23:18

Hound Haven’t played badly, just very blunt up front. Sounds a little familiar

Huh??? They were oxf*rd abysmal. Our brand of football will completely negate their basic Brexit style football.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 22 Jan 2019 00:40

Bolton's form is abysmal, the only reason they aren't cut adrift at the bottom is that fast start to the season they had, if we don't beat them then we deserve relegation frankly.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 22 Jan 2019 08:37

tidus_mi2 Bolton's form is abysmal, the only reason they aren't cut adrift at the bottom is that fast start to the season they had, if we don't beat them then we deserve relegation frankly.

They picked up 10 points from the first 12 and were even top I believe.

Picked up 12pts from the last 24 games - 2 wins, 6 draws and 16 defeats (only 1 win since September). In comparison, we've picked up 23pts over the same 24 games.

Since the bright start, they have been comfortably (and understandably) the worst team in the division.

We're going to lose, aren't we?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Jan 2019 08:39

Stranded
tidus_mi2 Bolton's form is abysmal, the only reason they aren't cut adrift at the bottom is that fast start to the season they had, if we don't beat them then we deserve relegation frankly.

They picked up 10 points from the first 12 and were even top I believe.

Picked up 12pts from the last 24 games - 2 wins, 6 draws and 16 defeats (only 1 win since September). In comparison, we've picked up 23pts over the same 24 games.

Since the bright start, they have been comfortably (and understandably) the worst team in the division.

We're going to lose, aren't we?

Nah it will be a comfortable victory. I cannot believe nobody can see how our new style is going to blow the lesser sides out of the water, especially with Oliveira leading the line. We will go up there and get a 2 or 3 nil victory.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 22 Jan 2019 09:47

Old Man Andrews Nah it will be a comfortable victory. I cannot believe nobody can see how our new style is going to blow the lesser sides out of the water, especially with Oliveira leading the line. We will go up there and get a 2 or 3 nil victory.

Yes, it will be an easy win for us in the end and probably be the turning point of the season. They are absolutely dreadful and their strikeforce is non-existent.

I just feel, especially at this level, if you don't score goals you don't win matches.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 22 Jan 2019 10:07

John Smith
Old Man Andrews Nah it will be a comfortable victory. I cannot believe nobody can see how our new style is going to blow the lesser sides out of the water, especially with Oliveira leading the line. We will go up there and get a 2 or 3 nil victory.

Yes, it will be an easy win for us in the end and probably be the turning point of the season. They are absolutely dreadful and their strikeforce is non-existent.

I just feel, especially at this level, if you don't score goals you don't win matches.

Cheers Geoff

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 22 Jan 2019 10:11

Hendo
John Smith

Cheers Geoff

:wink:

biff

by biff » 22 Jan 2019 10:37

any movement on the red button?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Jan 2019 10:38

biff any movement on the red button?

I just pressed it, will update accordingly.

billybraggsbeard

by billybraggsbeard » 22 Jan 2019 14:43

biff any movement on the red button?

When you hit the red button iot says scheduled games for 29th tues Swansea v Brum & Bolton v Royals, so looking good

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Jan 2019 07:29

Old Man Andrews
Hound Haven’t played badly, just very blunt up front. Sounds a little familiar

Huh??? They were oxf*rd abysmal. Our brand of football will completely negate their basic Brexit style football.

Completely negate.

Until the 92nd minute.