The run in.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: The run in.

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Mar 2024 10:30

Forbury Lion
Snowflake Royal
Jackson Corner
I would say that’s it for us. A shame as we have been in the top six all season. But we only have ourselves to blame, losing to ten man Wycombe, Birmingham doing the double over us. One point off Preston missed pens etc.

Would you? That's new. You haven't been saying that before and after every game for the last 2 or 3 weeks!

:roll:

Reply below from Jackson's Corner, he sent it as a report to moderators comment by mistake :roll:
Jacksons Corner That’s because I’m right i am never wrong. We just haven’t been good enough. With Richards Olise both leaving and a transfer embargo possible points deduction next season 150 years could be marked with relegation.

Forbes, why the hell do you keep resurrecting old threads no one cares about anymore?

If the post is older then 3 weeks, just don't approve it, or mark it done no action if its a report.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 22 Mar 2024 10:36

Snowflake Royal
Forbury Lion
Snowflake Royal Would you? That's new. You haven't been saying that before and after every game for the last 2 or 3 weeks!

:roll:

Reply below from Jackson's Corner, he sent it as a report to moderators comment by mistake :roll:
Jacksons Corner That’s because I’m right i am never wrong. We just haven’t been good enough. With Richards Olise both leaving and a transfer embargo possible points deduction next season 150 years could be marked with relegation.

Forbes, why the hell do you keep resurrecting old threads no one cares about anymore?

If the post is older then 3 weeks, just don't approve it, or mark it done no action if its a report.
Moderator backlog, I'm on 2020 reports now, nearly cleared

Stockport Royal

by Stockport Royal » 22 Mar 2024 11:09

I appreciate the closure on the 2021 run in, simpler times!

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 22 Mar 2024 11:43

Forbury Lion
Snowflake Royal
Forbury Lion Reply below from Jackson's Corner, he sent it as a report to moderators comment by mistake :roll:

Year 2020 or 2,020 reports

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 22 Mar 2024 11:44

Why do people post replies as report posts to mods :lol:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Mar 2024 11:45

SouthDownsRoyal Why do people post replies as report posts to mods :lol:

You've got to be quite stupid to do it. The two screens look different.

I've regularly hit the report button when I mean to hit edit or reply. It's always bloody obvious.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 22 Mar 2024 13:30

SouthDownsRoyal
Forbury Lion
Snowflake Royal Forbes, why the hell do you keep resurrecting old threads no one cares about anymore?

Year 2020 or 2,020 reports

Year 2020