Will Ejaria resurrect before we find a buyer?

Will Ejaria resurrect before a takeover?

Ejaria will resurrect first
No votes
A takeover will happen first
52%
Ejaria will resurrect the very day of the takeover
10%
Ejaria will resurrect on takeover day but freak out the new owner who will promptly leave
3%
Ian Royal will takeover
14%
Ian Royal will resurrect Ejaria only to kill him again himself
21%

Total votes: 29
Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Will Ejaria resurrect before we find a buyer?

by Orion1871 » 13 Nov 2023 07:45

Jackson Corner It’s like Sancho at United it’s almost as if they don’t want to play. When he looks back on his career he will have those two goals at Fulham and some bank statements.

Maybe he doesn't want to play. Maybe he hates football and it's just a job to him.

Maybe there is something else going on in his personal life other than an injury.

Maybe he reads HNA? and the constant criticism and abuse from Ian has made him lose all his confidence.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 18 Nov 2023 19:03

So the club seem delighted to announce to the world its Ovie's birthday today.

What a lucky chap he is being our highest earning player and doing nothing to warrant that status.

I just hope this fraud isn't given any game time in the spring when he will no doubt be looking for the next mugs to offer him a contract.

Delboy

by Delboy » 19 Nov 2023 06:30

Is he being paid ?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 19 Nov 2023 10:24

Delboy Is he being paid ?

Yes

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Nov 2023 10:50

The only reason he wouldn't be being paid, whilst everyone else was, is if we'd terminated his contract. In which case he would no longer be at the club. He is still at the club, ergo he's being paid.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 19 Nov 2023 11:53

GUO ergo

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 19 Nov 2023 17:09

Mid Sussex Royal So the club seem delighted to announce to the world its Ovie's birthday today.

What a lucky chap he is being our highest earning player and doing nothing to warrant that status.

I just hope this fraud isn't given any game time in the spring when he will no doubt be looking for the next mugs to offer him a contract.

I think it's a generally known fact that he is not playing due to serious mental health issues and not 'attitude problems' - although I guess some people still think that the way to overcome MH problem is just to buck up a bit.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 19 Nov 2023 17:23

Royalwaster
Mid Sussex Royal So the club seem delighted to announce to the world its Ovie's birthday today.

I think it's a generally known fact that he is not playing due to serious mental health issues and not 'attitude problems' - although I guess some people still think that the way to overcome MH problem is just to buck up a bit.

He'd have my complete support if it was that, but that is not what the manager has said.

Where exactly have you heard this? Not sure this is well known amongst the fan base

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 19 Nov 2023 17:43

It does sound from tbe outside that there has been some sort of issue since Covid

However don’t think ince and Selles would have both publicly called him out if it was ‘serious’ issues

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Nov 2023 18:04

Not very bright stroppy guy rumoured to be anti-vax who got Covid multiple times and who hasn't been able to get fit since.

I wonder what the problem could really be.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 19 Nov 2023 18:27

Whether it’s mental health issues or a ridiculous anti-science attitude leading to reduced lung function post covid one might hope the medical team might pick this sort of thing up.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 19 Nov 2023 18:32

Where has this suggestion that recent lack of fitness was in any Covid related?

Very much doubt that’s the case unless there is some actual evidence of it. Sounds like wild speculation

Some of the mysterious absences around the Covid period I can imagine were prob due to him getting it a few times though

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 19 Nov 2023 18:50

Millsy Whether it’s mental health issues or a ridiculous anti-science attitude leading to reduced lung function post covid one might hope the medical team might pick this sort of thing up.

Our medical team? I doubt it.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 23 Nov 2023 18:01

Seem to be pretty serious issues with Ejaria's attitude and commitment where it sounds like Selles, as with Ince last year, has had enough. Also confirmed no contract clause re additional appearance payments to Liverpool.

And given he's only played 60 times in nearly 5 years for us I can't see anyone else taking a chance in the summer...

https://rdg.today/there-has-been-a-lack ... fc-future/

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 23 Nov 2023 22:25

Ejaria needs a fresh start. Be gone when his contract expires. Meanwhile he can continue to pick up his large paycheck every month.

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 24 Nov 2023 00:24

Lower West Ejaria needs a fresh start. Be gone when his contract expires. Meanwhile he can continue to pick up his large paycheck every month.

Meanwhile in the real world if you are not performing you get a couple of verbal warnings then a final written then you are gone.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 24 Nov 2023 08:24

72 bus
Lower West Ejaria needs a fresh start. Be gone when his contract expires. Meanwhile he can continue to pick up his large paycheck every month.

Meanwhile in the real world if you are not performing you get a couple of verbal warnings then a final written then you are gone.

It's incredibly common for line managers to ignore performance issues so they don't have to have difficult conversations, and HR to be shit.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 24 Nov 2023 08:48

Snowflake Royal
72 bus

It's incredibly common for line managers to ignore performance issues so they don't have to have difficult conversations, and HR to be shit.

I'd suspect by the fact he doesn't make a matchday squad anymore would suggest that the issue is being dealt with, although it probably doesn't help having him around the club on a day-to-day basis taking him a killing for naff all in return.

If we can offload in Jan, best possible scenario. Otherwise his contract runs out and then he's the last of the remaining high-wage players to go thankfully.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 24 Nov 2023 08:54

Maybe there is just more to it than people know about

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 24 Nov 2023 09:33

He's just always been a sulky twat who doesn't fit in anywhere he goes.