MATCHWATCH : Derby County (a)

203 posts
royalstevep68

Re: MATCHWATCH : Derby County (a)

by royalstevep68 » 12 Mar 2024 21:51

Absolutely fuming. Derby weren’t very good. Ref had a shocker, worst ref I’ve ever seen since the Sheffield weds away ref and hull city home ref. Speechless

First derby goal was offside, second Derby goal was handball, so neither derby goals should’ve stood. Never a red card. Barely a bad challenge but ref handing yellows out like sweets. Reading should formally complain about the ref and linesmen.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Mar 2024 21:51

That is fcuking disgraceful https://twitter.com/jmac_urz/status/176 ... yrKDA&s=19 Gayle should get a 3 game ban for that

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 12 Mar 2024 21:52

I think Derby were more likely to win based on the overall performances before the red card but oxf*rd me the officials have won them the game today, an absolute disgrace.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Mar 2024 21:52

Bit pointless to blame the officials. We weren't good enough on the night and were beaten by a better team fighting for promotion. It was a free hit.

royalstevep68

by royalstevep68 » 12 Mar 2024 21:52

morganb Button would never have been that far off his line to have conceded a dodgy penalty like that

But he would not have made those two outstanding saves he made

royalstevep68

by royalstevep68 » 12 Mar 2024 21:54

Pepe the Horseman That is fcuking disgraceful https://twitter.com/jmac_urz/status/176 ... yrKDA&s=19 Gayle should get a 3 game ban for that
yep

traff

by traff » 12 Mar 2024 21:54

NathStPaul Bit pointless to blame the officials. We weren't good enough on the night and were beaten by a better team fighting for promotion. It was a free hit.

Nope.
The referee completely affected the result, end of.

Needle

by Needle » 12 Mar 2024 21:56

I know we moan every match but I don't think I've ever been so angry about the officials. Close to being bent rather than just incompetent.

I suspect offside for the first goal - happy to be proved wrong.

Neither of Yiadom's yellows were valid. Handball when a yard away from a ball wellied at him and a dive for the second.

Penalty was a nonsense too.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Mar 2024 21:56

traff
NathStPaul Bit pointless to blame the officials. We weren't good enough on the night and were beaten by a better team fighting for promotion. It was a free hit.

Nope.

We lost, you just have to accept it and move on. There are more winnable games on the horizon.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 12 Mar 2024 21:57

Bristol Paul Get the impression we are running out of steam after a long season. Losing a lot of games by the odd goal, and a small group of players with little room for rotation.

Thankfully it's the end of the season for all our rivals too.

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 12 Mar 2024 21:58

traff

Nope.

Nath didn't watch the game he's just being an irritating cunt as usual.

BarryWhiteRFC

by BarryWhiteRFC » 12 Mar 2024 21:58

Bit pointless to blame the reason we lost on the actual reason we lost? Is this guy for real?

Needle

by Needle » 12 Mar 2024 21:58

NathStPaul
traff

Nope.

We lost, you just have to accept it and move on. There are more winnable games on the horizon.

But now without Yids

Pfuck the EFL

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Mar 2024 21:59

72 bus
traff

Nope.

Nath didn't watch the game he's just being an irritating cunt as usual.

I watched every second of it.

We lost. Move on.

BarryWhiteRFC

by BarryWhiteRFC » 12 Mar 2024 22:00

Needle I know we moan every match but I don't think I've ever been so angry about the officials. Close to being bent rather than just incompetent.

I suspect offside for the first goal - happy to be proved wrong.

Neither of Yiadom's yellows were valid. Handball when a yard away from a ball wellied at him and a dive for the second.

Penalty was a nonsense too.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen so many shocking decisions. It is honestly like the ref decided he didn’t like us and we were going to lose. Utter ****

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 12 Mar 2024 22:01

traff

Nope.

Yep, there really should be a formal complaint made over it. If only that sort of cheating could be subsequently punished.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Mar 2024 22:01

BarryWhiteRFC

Bit pointless to blame the reason we lost on the actual reason we lost? Is this guy for real?

It all evens itself out over the course of a season. There will be games that if you look back on, were decided by decisions that went for us.

traff

by traff » 12 Mar 2024 22:09

NathStPaul
BarryWhiteRFC

It all evens itself out over the course of a season. There will be games that if you look back on, were decided by decisions that went for us.

You clearly have the same personality traits that the ref suffers from.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Mar 2024 22:10

traff
NathStPaul
BarryWhiteRFC

You clearly have the same personality traits that the ref suffers from.

Nothing I said isn't true. We lost, deal with it and move on to the next one.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Mar 2024 22:10

Pepe the Horseman That is fcuking disgraceful https://twitter.com/jmac_urz/status/176 ... yrKDA&s=19 Gayle should get a 3 game ban for that

Here's the red. https://twitter.com/Callumc1871/status/ ... GyDWQ&s=19 dunno which is worse

203 posts