wolves game..

addsrfc

wolves game..

by addsrfc » 03 Aug 2007 10:25

didnt know where to put this so here it is !! my mate said that the wolves game isnt allocated seating, can anyone confirm this please ? because a few of my mates have got tickets and i dont wanna get one and be sat on my own lol

thanks

RoyalMatt

by RoyalMatt » 03 Aug 2007 11:09

I don't think you'll have any trouble in sitting where you want. Can't see too many Reading fans travelling up there for this one, by looking at the thread in 'meeting up'!!

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: wolves game..

by Coppelled Streets » 03 Aug 2007 16:03

addsrfc didnt know where to put this so here it is !! my mate said that the wolves game isnt allocated seating, can anyone confirm this please ? because a few of my mates have got tickets and i dont wanna get one and be sat on my own lol

thanks

Not many will travel so put your feet up.

Upper West Ginger

by Upper West Ginger » 03 Aug 2007 17:31

I just phoned the MadStad ticket office to report my ticket had not arrived - due to a postal strike I assume. Anyway, it seems they've only sold a couple of hundred tickets, so we are going to be a lonely bunch of Rs in Molineux tomorrow. :shock:

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 03 Aug 2007 17:55

Upper West Ginger I just phoned the MadStad ticket office to report my ticket had not arrived - due to a postal strike I assume. Anyway, it seems they've only sold a couple of hundred tickets, so we are going to be a lonely bunch of Rs in Molineux tomorrow. :shock:

Yea, probably less than 250ish. The only good thing is it's the last game before the season starts, which may encourage a few more.

I wonder how many wolves fans will go. A couple of thousand?

RIP ELM Park

by RIP ELM Park » 03 Aug 2007 18:18

bobby1413
Upper West Ginger I just phoned the MadStad ticket office to report my ticket had not arrived - due to a postal strike I assume. Anyway, it seems they've only sold a couple of hundred tickets, so we are going to be a lonely bunch of Rs in Molineux tomorrow. :shock:

Yea, probably less than 250ish. The only good thing is it's the last game before the season starts, which may encourage a few more.

enough to make it a miserable experience for any traveling royals no doubt. Why anyone would willingly travel to that sh1thole is beyond me.

BLUES & ROYAL

by BLUES & ROYAL » 03 Aug 2007 20:35

RIP ELM Park
bobby1413

enough to make it a miserable experience for any traveling royals no doubt. Why anyone would willingly travel to that sh1thole is beyond me.

My thoughts exactly!

The last thing I want to do tomorrow is go back to the the dump that is Wolverhampton.

Besides it will be a lovely sunny day in Berkshire. Do you think I want to be under the eternal smog that still hovers over that shitehole!

The fact that as many as 250 bods are willing to pay to go there for a meaningless game beggars belief!

mzungu_royal

by mzungu_royal » 03 Aug 2007 20:47

BLUES & ROYAL
RIP ELM Park
bobby1413

My thoughts exactly!

The last thing I want to do tomorrow is go back to the the dump that is Wolverhampton.

Besides it will be a lovely sunny day in Berkshire. Do you think I want to be under the eternal smog that still hovers over that shitehole!

The fact that as many as 250 bods are willing to pay to go there for a meaningless game beggars belief!

Get the team to go out on strike so as not to play in that craphole of a stadium. CMONNNNNN URZZZZZ.
Reading to win comfortably.

2.8 lita injection

by 2.8 lita injection » 03 Aug 2007 20:58

BLUES & ROYAL
RIP ELM Park
bobby1413

My thoughts exactly!

Readings away support is a joke, you can understand why other supporters laugh at us :(

Im only a part time reading fan but i went 90% of the away games last season, i dont understand how we can get 20k of home fans and less than 2k away??

Upper West Ginger

by Upper West Ginger » 03 Aug 2007 21:00

BLUES & ROYAL
My thoughts exactly!

Well, given the lack of home friendlies, and the away matches of any meaning all being in Korea (i.e. VERY away matches), Wolves isn't such a bad prospect. OK, it's a pre-season friendly, but I hope it will feature some more of our 1st team regulars than the matches such as Didcot and Tooting. I might even get a sun tan!

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 03 Aug 2007 21:01

Upper West Ginger I might even get a sun tan!

Blimey, that's optimism for you :lol:

Upper West Ginger

by Upper West Ginger » 03 Aug 2007 21:05

T.R.O.L.I.
Upper West Ginger I might even get a sun tan!

Blimey, that's optimism for you :lol:

Either that or chemical burns from the [alleged] smog :roll:

Royal Soupanoodle
Location: at the bottom of the Ocean called life, looking for a pearl of wisdom!

by Royal Soupanoodle » 03 Aug 2007 21:44

Anyone know if this game is covered on the radio or internet???

Royal Soupanoodle
Location: at the bottom of the Ocean called life, looking for a pearl of wisdom!

by Royal Soupanoodle » 03 Aug 2007 21:50

Royal Soupanoodle Anyone know if this game is covered on the radio or internet???

Yes, its on BBC Berks - not sure it will be streamed though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/whatson/search/daylist.cgi?service_id=52529&day=Saturday

Royal Soupanoodle

by Royal Soupanoodle » 03 Aug 2007 21:50

Royal Soupanoodle
Royal Soupanoodle Anyone know if this game is covered on the radio or internet???

Yes, its on BBC Berks - not sure it will be streamed though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/whatson/search/daylist.cgi?service_id=52529&day=Saturday

That was quick - cheers!

Royal Soupanoodle

by Royal Soupanoodle » 03 Aug 2007 21:51

No problem.

By the way is my post count going up?

Royal Soupanoodle

by Royal Soupanoodle » 03 Aug 2007 21:52

no
Last edited by Royal Soupanoodle on 03 Aug 2007 22:04, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Soupanoodle

by Royal Soupanoodle » 03 Aug 2007 21:52

bugger
Last edited by Royal Soupanoodle on 03 Aug 2007 22:04, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Loyal Royal

by Mr Loyal Royal » 03 Aug 2007 22:02

http://www.expressandstar.co.uk/2007/08/03/mick-its-serious-business/

Looks like wolves are taking this game very seriously

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 03 Aug 2007 22:18

RIP ELM Park
bobby1413

Well, if you must know:

1) I haven't been able to make it to any friendlies yet
2) I don't have a season ticket next year, so some games I'll miss
3) I've never been to wolves before, so haven't experienced that "sh1thole" yet
4) Not doing anything else tomorrow