Football Programmes

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
mattread88

Football Programmes

by mattread88 » 21 Feb 2015 19:25

Hi all,

I've just signed up to the forum so first of hello to everyone! My dad has followed Reading since he was a lad and of course the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :D

My dad isn't a wizz with computers so asked me to come on here as he's got a big collection of reading match day programmes that he collected in his younger days but now sadly wants to part with them as he and my mum are moving to Spain, I would keep them myself but I just don't have the room and he's ready to part with them completely.

So instead of doing the eBay thing and not knowing where they are going my dad suggested coming here as he put it "Reading fans are the most passionate in the world!" and we can find a good home for them :-)

He has a load from the 70's so if anyone is interested in re-homing them please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Football Programmes

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Feb 2015 20:32

A warm welcome Matt

If your dad is selling, then your post may be better placed in the "Classifieds" section of HNA. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be too many takers for old programmes these days tho' (I sold about ten seasons worth at a boot sale for a quid, just to get rid of them).

If there are any special ones amongst them, it may be worth offering them individually.

Good luck

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Football Programmes

by Sutekh » 22 Feb 2015 08:55

Oh for a return to the days of the programme shop that we had at EP, sadly I don't think any league clubs operate such a concern these days.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1