Royalty points length of service

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Alan Titchmarsh

Royalty points length of service

by Alan Titchmarsh » 04 Jul 2006 13:58

Does anyone know how Royalty point accumulation works? That is to say for how far back will the club allow you to accumulate points will it be forever and ever or will it be a case of the three most recent years only

e.g.

If Mrs X has got 100 points on her card now but then has to go and work abroad for, say 2 years, when she comes back would the 100 points still be valid or would only the points gathered in the most recent 2 years be valid?

And if pointage is only valid for a number of years when wil the relevelling of everybody's 'account' happen and will the club communicate this?

Lastly, is it possible for me to leave points in my will to other card members? Why not, they're my points, I earnt them! Well tell Nigel that isn't good enough!

Alan Titchmarsh

by Alan Titchmarsh » 19 Jul 2006 16:46

Well if someone at STAR could ask what the intentions were anyway when they get a chance that'd be appreciated.

STAR Voice

by STAR Voice » 19 Jul 2006 18:42

I'll ask when I can. In any case, games this season are worth more than they were last season (5, 10 or 15 for home games for Platinum, Gold & Silver, with 5 for away games), so the granularity in the thresholds will go up more this season (if you see what I mean!)

I'm pretty sure that over the years points will either decrease in value or die after a certain period of time - but I've not heard that anything like this has been worked out yet - this is only the third year of points so it's not become relevant yet.

I also can't see any way in which points can be "willed" to another person. The T&Cs in any case say the member cards and accounts are non-transferable.

Harold

by Harold » 19 Jul 2006 18:54

If we trade in our Southbank cards can we get bonus points?

STAR Voice

by STAR Voice » 19 Jul 2006 18:56

Harold If we trade in our Southbank cards can we get bonus points?

It'll be more worthwhile selling them on e-bay.

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1