Food at Reading

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Only one Trevor Morley
Location: On the floor of the penalty box, having won a penalty by falling over

Food at Reading

by Only one Trevor Morley » 19 Jul 2006 14:13

Does STAR have any say in the catering services provided by the club - in particular I wonder whether a small group of fans could test out the various ranges of catering that a company can offer for the contract they've been awareded rather than only produce one range of food and drinks

Brentford are doing this apparently and the curry has been voted in as the fans liked it - we could do with a similar approach. The food at present is just about edible but pretty poor.

STAR Liaison
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Food at Reading

by STAR Liaison » 19 Jul 2006 14:19

Only one Trevor Morley Does STAR have any say in the catering services provided by the club - in particular I wonder whether a small group of fans could test out the various ranges of catering that a company can offer for the contract they've been awareded rather than only produce one range of food and drinks

Brentford are doing this apparently and the curry has been voted in as the fans liked it - we could do with a similar approach. The food at present is just about edible but pretty poor.

No we have no say in the caterers other than assisting the club with providing mystery shoppers for last season - but that does not extend to the choice available, it is more about the speed, courteousness, cleanliness etc of the staff.

I can suggest it certainly. As an aside do not forget that Brentford is now owned and run by their trust soI would hope they are more attuned to asking fans opinions.

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 19 Jul 2006 15:13

Would be interested to know what they say.
Do we get bigger roll-over dogs now we're in the Premier League :wink:

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 19 Jul 2006 16:03

M4 Junction 11 Would be interested to know what they say.
Do we get bigger roll-over dogs now we're in the Premier League :wink:

No, they're exactly the same - it's just the prices that are Premier League standard :wink:

Alan Titchmarsh

by Alan Titchmarsh » 19 Jul 2006 16:44

By the way won't the programme go up to about £5 next year, perhaps they could kill two birds with one stone and make it edible so you could eat the adverts or the boring bits or all of it and they could make it a different flavour for each game so everyone would be bound to get at least one flavour they liked. Certainly be one way to get value for money.

Y25

by Y25 » 05 Aug 2006 19:40

If any one looks into this further

PLEASE can someone see if we can get PUKKA pies

They have them at Rotherham! so i'm sure we can get them

Those hot dogs give the people that sit around my stinky farts

not to mention the existing curried pies!!

rabidbee
Hob Nob Regular

by rabidbee » 05 Aug 2006 19:44

Hollands pies, please! Puke-a pies are called that for a reason!

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1