STAR Coach Travel

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Darren Caskey's Dietician
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

STAR Coach Travel

by Darren Caskey's Dietician » 01 Aug 2006 10:46

I'm trying to be organised, and start to budget for my travels away next season (I dont know whether to smile at going to see prem football away, or cry over the cost of this season in total!)

Whilst I know it is difficult to gague exact pricing, do we have any ballpark ideas as to how much STAR coach travel will be next season to London Clubs, Manchester Clubs and Liverpool clubs next year?

I was just wondering if we had an average price based on London clubs, and teams like Preston and Burnley from last year.

Sorry if this should have been in meeting up, but I thought it may be more of a STAR question!

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

Re: STAR Coach Travel

by bobby1413 » 01 Aug 2006 11:00

Darren Caskey's Dietician I'm trying to be organised, and start to budget for my travels away next season (I dont know whether to smile at going to see prem football away, or cry over the cost of this season in total!)

Whilst I know it is difficult to gague exact pricing, do we have any ballpark ideas as to how much STAR coach travel will be next season to London Clubs, Manchester Clubs and Liverpool clubs next year?

I was just wondering if we had an average price based on London clubs, and teams like Preston and Burnley from last year.

Sorry if this should have been in meeting up, but I thought it may be more of a STAR question!

I too would also really like to know the prices.

STAR Liaison
Hob Nob Regular

by STAR Liaison » 01 Aug 2006 11:19

Darren Caskey's Dietician I was just wondering if we had an average price based on London clubs, and teams like Preston and Burnley from last year.

Sorry I can't remember last years prices preciseley but they are usually between £10 and £20 from memory, I will get more accurate figures from the coach organiser as soon as possible.

Tinrib

by Tinrib » 01 Aug 2006 13:19

For Palace last season star charged £10.00 -

STAR Liaison
Hob Nob Regular

by STAR Liaison » 01 Aug 2006 15:24

starliaison Sorry I can't remember last years prices preciseley but they are usually between £10 and £20 from memory, I will get more accurate figures from the coach organiser as soon as possible.

If you work on £20 for North West and £15 for midlands - not sure yet about London but presumably between £10 and £15 but it does depend on the coach operators costs so sometimes short but difficult journeys are not as much cheaper as you might expect

STAR TRAVEL

by STAR TRAVEL » 01 Aug 2006 17:04

starliaison
Darren Caskey's Dietician I was just wondering if we had an average price based on London clubs, and teams like Preston and Burnley from last year.

Sorry I can't remember last years prices preciseley but they are usually between £10 and £20 from memory, I will get more accurate figures from the coach organiser as soon as possible.

Prices are being worked out and will be announced shortly.

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1