Royals Masterbrain on Radio Berkshire

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
STAR Voice

Royals Masterbrain on Radio Berkshire

by STAR Voice » 15 Aug 2006 18:41

STAR can reveal that, after literally minutes of high-level negotiation, exclusive rights for "Royals Masterbrain" has been awarded to BBC Radio Berkshire for the princely sum of an e-mail asking STAR to set the questions again. :wink:

So....

Does anyone want to be in this on Friday? 2 people needed - PM me if you're interested.

Is anyone interested in helping by setting a few questions. Again, PM me if you're interested, and I'll let you know what sort of thing we need.

Lastly, would anyone be interested in a live hobnob Quiz, using last year's "Royals Masterbrain" questions. How does 7 pm on Wednesday, over in the Competitions forum, strike you?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 15 Aug 2006 20:07

it strikes me that MOI for one will win.

I'd be in, but I'm out this wednesday, if you see what I mean!

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 15 Aug 2006 21:15

Sounds good for the Hobnob quiz.
In this Wednesday too 8)

Slinky
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Royals Masterbrain on Radio Berkshire

by Slinky » 15 Aug 2006 21:24

STAR Campaigns STAR can reveal that, after literally minutes of high-level negotiation, exclusive rights for "Royals Masterbrain" has been awarded to BBC Radio Berkshire for the princely sum of an e-mail asking STAR to set the questions again. :wink:

So....

Does anyone want to be in this on Friday? 2 people needed - PM me if you're interested.

Is anyone interested in helping by setting a few questions. Again, PM me if you're interested, and I'll let you know what sort of thing we need.

Lastly, would anyone be interested in a live hobnob Quiz, using last year's "Royals Masterbrain" questions. How does 7 pm on Wednesday, over in the Competitions forum, strike you?

It's a date for wednesday at 7pm under the clock, i'll be the one in the Reading shirt with Slinky on the back!

AndyRFC
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AndyRFC » 15 Aug 2006 23:36

I'm in for that online quiz!

I've already done the phone one, and I think it was Indy who beat me! :roll:

IAN PORTERFIELD DAMMIT!! :wink:

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1