A suggestion about the online ticketing service

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
bb0118
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

A suggestion about the online ticketing service

by bb0118 » 13 Oct 2006 18:29

Perhaps this could be trialed to AST holders first but is there a way that we can find out
a) when your bank account will be debited? and
b) when your tickets are sent to you in the post?

This would help us keep track of finances plus the post and if any problems arise, then its able to be dealt with sooner? I ask this question because, my account was charged for the Liverpool away Carling Cup game on the 6th Oct but ticket came today, a week later. Just thinking it might be a way of helping to keep track of things better and improve the service we currently receive by RFC.

Any chance STAR could raise this issue for us please?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

Re: A suggestion about the online ticketing service

by RoyalBlue » 13 Oct 2006 19:08

bb0118 Perhaps this could be trialed to AST holders first but is there a way that we can find out
a) when your bank account will be debited? and
b) when your tickets are sent to you in the post?

This would help us keep track of finances plus the post and if any problems arise, then its able to be dealt with sooner? I ask this question because, my account was charged for the Liverpool away Carling Cup game on the 6th Oct but ticket came today, a week later. Just thinking it might be a way of helping to keep track of things better and improve the service we currently receive by RFC.

That will be something novel!

Trouble is it appears very difficult for them to do anything to improve the service because they decided to save money and bought the cheap and nasty ticketing system rather than the delux type that I believe Premiership clubs like Spurs use.

If the plans to expand the stadium go ahead they will surely have to throw out the TalentlessArena system and start again with something that is properly fit for purpose.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1