Tim Dellors Commentary

194 posts
sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Tim Dellors Commentary

by sandman » 18 Dec 2011 12:42

What a pass from Joey BaROFLton for United's second goal. Top six pLOLayeROFL.

He must be good though because he's got the same amount of caps as other England legends such as Michael Ricketts, David Nugent and Kevin Davies.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 18 Dec 2011 17:29

sandman What a pass from Joey BaROFLton for United's second goal. Top six pLOLayeROFL.

He must be good though because he's got the same amount of caps as other England legends such as Michael Ricketts, David Nugent and Kevin Davies.

ALL players misplace passes, even your idol Fed does it.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 19 Dec 2011 18:17

peterroyal76
sandman What a pass from Joey BaROFLton for United's second goal. Top six pLOLayeROFL.

He's not my idol but he does play for my team, you know the team we're supposed to support, that team. I'm sorry but I'll continue to stick up for players, like Federici and Church, who have sh1t thrown at them from our "fans" just because they have the temerity to be ahead of your heroes in the manager's plans. If you don't like well I don't care.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular

by peterroyal76 » 20 Dec 2011 13:58

sandman
peterroyal76

He's not my idol but he does play for my team, you know the team we're supposed to support, that team. I'm sorry but I'll continue to stick up for players, like Federici and Church, who have sh1t thrown at them from our "fans" just because they have the temerity to be ahead of your heroes in the manager's plans. If you don't like well I don't care.

I agree we should support the team and our players, however there is not much between Feds and Alex and people prefer home-grown players.people are entitled to their opinion and its better they air them on here than at the madstad. Feds is a decent keeper, but that's all he is, otherwise he wouldn't be here.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 21 Dec 2011 13:09

Federici is homegrown as well. He went on trial at several clubs before he joined us and developed here so these sycophantic hypocrites and pharisees can stop using that as an excuse right now.

Svlad Cjelli
Hob Nob Regular
Location: It's the Premier LEAGUE, you cretins. The Premiership hasn't existed for years.

by Svlad Cjelli » 21 Dec 2011 13:15

So, we have someone who is obsessively in favour of one particular 'keeper cristicising others for their obsessive favourism of another particular 'keeper.....

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 21 Dec 2011 13:57

That's what I was aiming for, I've been doing it for weeks/months and none of you Parasitic Sycophants got it. Did it not occur to you that by denying McCarthy's obvious talent, calling him a trouble maker with his comments about going out on loan, saying that the likes of Locke and Santangello were better than him and using the same things you and others were saying about Federici and applying them to Alex that I may just have been using irony. I thought it was obvious irony when I started but then none of you sussed it so I just carried on.

Seeing some of Alex's more fervent supporters react in the Leeds match thread on Saturday was hilarious. :lol: :lol:

BTW Santangello may very well turn out to be better than McCarthy and Federici.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular

by peterroyal76 » 25 Feb 2012 14:44

In the space of two minutes "the linesman blew his flag" and Ian Harte fires past Ian Harte's post.

This guy gets better.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 26 Feb 2012 09:26

Considering the local news programmes give scant regard to RFC unless we're on our way to Wembley, in which case, they all come out of the woodwork - having Dellor has a true fan when reporting on the game is great. It's just like listening to a mate rambling on about a game he's at, that you're not, and I think he's great.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 26 Feb 2012 19:03

^ +1

Its all about listening figures? BBC Bluerinses coverage and TD's time doing the job bears testimony where others have long since failed and gone.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 06 Apr 2012 19:31

Fantastic commentary by Tim today; if you get the chance to hear his reaction to both goals and the offside, do so - priceless!!

:lol:

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 06 Apr 2012 20:43

Royal Lady Considering the local news programmes give scant regard to RFC unless we're on our way to Wembley, in which case, they all come out of the woodwork - having Dellor has a true fan when reporting on the game is great. It's just like listening to a mate rambling on about a game he's at, that you're not, and I think he's great.

Not having to listen to Dellor is a major highlight of sitting in my seat.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 07 Apr 2012 16:00

I listen to him and his highlights of goals or whatever when driving home.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 07 Apr 2012 21:17

Woodcote Royal
Royal Lady Considering the local news programmes give scant regard to RFC unless we're on our way to Wembley, in which case, they all come out of the woodwork - having Dellor has a true fan when reporting on the game is great. It's just like listening to a mate rambling on about a game he's at, that you're not, and I think he's great.

Not having to listen to Dellor is a major highlight of sitting in my seat.
You've moved?

Thought you sat right in front of him Wooders :D

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 17 Apr 2012 23:12

REMEMBER THE MOMENT!

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 18 Apr 2012 07:12

I have to say the radio coverage and commentary was absolutely SUPERB last night.

Dellor's interviews with everyone "backstage" were very well conducted, very professional but captured the mood and the moment magnificently.

Well done Tim, Mick and Ady.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 18 Apr 2012 07:19

Well done to Tim for getting the scoop of the first interview with AZ!

VERY positive comments, and if they come to pass I doubt if we will see threads about lack of ambition on this board again.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 18 Apr 2012 08:23

You don't believe tha for a moment!

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 18 Apr 2012 09:37

Pleased for Tim - I know he gets a bit of stick and some of it is deserved but the bloke absolutely loves RFC and is, IMHO, a key part of the experience of being a Reading fan (media wise at least)

Hope he enjoyed last night

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 18 Apr 2012 10:46

^ agreed with Mags!

I hold him in part, accountable for us getting McD - so for that I will always be grateful to him! :wink:

Proper fan, proper emotion - love him!

194 posts