Guest commentator

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 15 Dec 2007 00:46

AthleticoSpizz Welcome back Mr A

can they (at least) let you present/summarise once a month......adding in your own personal perspective of the preceding weeks (on behalf of the majority of us)?

The bits that I heard (pre and post match) were some of the most spot-on bits that I've heard on an "already decent" radio coverage.

...brilliant retorts to some of the texts btw

yeah

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Dec 2007 19:48

leon

can they (at least) let you present/summarise once a month......adding in your own personal perspective of the preceding weeks (on behalf of the majority of us)?

The bits that I heard (pre and post match) were some of the most spot-on bits that I've heard on an "already decent" radio coverage.

yeah
yeah what?

Riseley
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Riseley » 19 Dec 2007 11:42

I don't normally listen to BBCRB but would become a regular if young Steve Angry became a presenter.

Skyline

by Skyline » 19 Dec 2007 11:55

Oh please Spizz, his head's already going to be big enough when I see him at the Sunderland game, you don't need to inflate it any more 8)

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 20 Dec 2007 08:43

Thank you for your kind words Spizz, but I would never be so arrogant to think I would speak for the majority on here!!

As for me being big headed Skyline, that is so wounding.

:wink:

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 21 Dec 2007 13:49

Talking of guest commentators, I see that for West Ham game we'll have both Dellor junior and Dellor senior providing commentary. Perhaps they should also invite Dela (Cruz) to be summariser just to keep things simple.