Burton Away

Nameless
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4559
Joined: 23 Aug 2013 12:25

Re: Burton Away

by Nameless » 20 Apr 2017 19:22

it would be morally wrong to make a profit off a fellow fan.

Bob Smith
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: 22 Aug 2008 11:20

Re: Burton Away

by Bob Smith » 21 Apr 2017 09:06

Notched 4 tickets this morning - was a bit nervous waiting for the wife and youngest's plastic Friday window but still had the choice of seats or terrace.

Terrace obvs. She's going to hate it

Nameless
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4559
Joined: 23 Aug 2013 12:25

Re: Burton Away

by Nameless » 21 Apr 2017 09:12

Got through easily on the phone.
Totally embarrassed by the fact that I had misread the rules. Had a member card with correct points but forgot you also have to be a STH, so no ticket.

User avatar
RG30
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4866
Joined: 26 Jul 2005 20:42

Re: Burton Away

by RG30 » 21 Apr 2017 13:16

So day 4 of sales and still not sold out like some of us predicted. Should be fine to pick one up on my member card next week 8)

User avatar
Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Posts: 9528
Joined: 14 Apr 2004 12:42
Location: Propping up the bar in the Nags

Re: Burton Away

by Stranded » 21 Apr 2017 13:45

RG30 wrote:So day 4 of sales and still not sold out like some of us predicted. Should be fine to pick one up on my member card next week 8)


Yep, the 2 wins over Easter means this game should not have much of anything riding on it (bar potentially 2nd leg home advantage) - so not surprised tickets are still available.

Can see a lot of people preferring to go for tickets for the PO away leg than this.


User avatar
LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2889
Joined: 18 Jan 2005 21:06
Location: Derbyshire

Re: Burton Away

by LoyalRoyal22 » 21 Apr 2017 14:34

I wonder how they decide to sell the remainder. Assume will be based on royalty points. Or straight to general sale?

User avatar
Silver Fox
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 29548
Joined: 15 Apr 2004 10:02
Location: From the Andes to the indies in my undies

Re: Burton Away

by Silver Fox » 21 Apr 2017 14:38

Stranded wrote:
RG30 wrote:So day 4 of sales and still not sold out like some of us predicted. Should be fine to pick one up on my member card next week 8)


Yep, the 2 wins over Easter means this game should not have much of anything riding on it (bar potentially 2nd leg home advantage) - so not surprised tickets are still available.

Can see a lot of people preferring to go for tickets for the PO away leg than this.


12 o'clock Sunday ko, enforced inflatable bantz and nothing* riding on the game means I can happily give it a miss

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5360
Joined: 26 Feb 2005 00:19
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

Re: Burton Away

by Kitsondinho » 21 Apr 2017 14:41

RG30 wrote:So day 4 of sales and still not sold out like some of us predicted. Should be fine to pick one up on my member card next week 8)

Still not the end of Friday yet :wink:
Wonder how many are left, not too may I assume.....Maybe my 1,200 points will get me in after all.....

Royals and Racers
Member
Posts: 398
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 17:48

Re: Burton Away

by Royals and Racers » 21 Apr 2017 14:42

Have they added more points bands ??

Tuesday 18th April
Season Ticket Holders with 3700+ Points

Wednesday 19th April
Season Ticket Holders with 3450+ Points
Thursday 20th April
Season Ticket Holders with 3200+ Points

Friday 21st April
Season Ticket Holders with 2950+ Points

Saturday 22nd April
Season Ticket Holders with 2450+ Points
Monday 24th April
Season Ticket Holders with 1950+ Points
Tuesday 25th April
Season Ticket Holders with 1450+ Points
Wednesday 26th April
Season Ticket Holders with 950+ Points
Thursday 27th April
Season Ticket Holders with 450+ Points
Friday 28th April
All Season Ticket Holders


User avatar
RG30
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4866
Joined: 26 Jul 2005 20:42

Re: Burton Away

by RG30 » 21 Apr 2017 14:51

Season ticket sales dragged out for another week.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5360
Joined: 26 Feb 2005 00:19
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

Re: Burton Away

by Kitsondinho » 21 Apr 2017 15:01

Hmmm.....seems a bit daft, but they only have 600 left. If it goes to member cards, I bet it is just general sale!!

User avatar
LWJ
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 11055
Joined: 10 Aug 2007 09:59
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012

Re: Burton Away

by LWJ » 21 Apr 2017 15:09

Probably would have been fine to get one in the end :lol: Our fans never fail to amaze.

If anyone is after a ticket and doesn't have a ST I will be able to get two tickets on the Monday sales. Let me know.

Greatwesternline
Member
Posts: 525
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 14:36

Re: Burton Away

by Greatwesternline » 21 Apr 2017 15:25

LWJ wrote:Probably would have been fine to get one in the end :lol: Our fans never fail to amaze.

If anyone is after a ticket and doesn't have a ST I will be able to get two tickets on the Monday sales. Let me know.



LWJ

If you could get your hands on 2 Burton tickets and sell them to me i'd be very grateful.



Thanks


Royal_jimmy
Member
Posts: 641
Joined: 10 Aug 2011 10:44
Location: Y26

Re: Burton Away

by Royal_jimmy » 24 Apr 2017 09:34

Got mine this morning. IN!

User avatar
John Smith
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1157
Joined: 21 Jan 2010 00:47
Location: Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio

Re: Burton Away

by John Smith » 24 Apr 2017 11:18

Anyone going in the home end?

User avatar
bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 9306
Joined: 07 Apr 2005 10:55
Location: Reading

Re: Burton Away

by bobby1413 » 24 Apr 2017 11:26

John Smith wrote:Anyone going in the home end?


About 5000 home fans

Image

User avatar
John Smith
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1157
Joined: 21 Jan 2010 00:47
Location: Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio

Re: Burton Away

by John Smith » 24 Apr 2017 11:29

bobby1413 wrote:
John Smith wrote:Anyone going in the home end?


About 5000 home fans

Image

Lol. I just tried to buy online and it's the worst website I've ever encountered. Might book them and get them sent to my mate in London or something to make out I'm an "exhiled Brewer"

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3916
Joined: 12 Aug 2011 13:44

Re: Burton Away

by CountryRoyal » 24 Apr 2017 12:26

John Smith wrote:
bobby1413 wrote:
John Smith wrote:Anyone going in the home end?


About 5000 home fans

Image

Lol. I just tried to buy online and it's the worst website I've ever encountered. Might book them and get them sent to my mate in London or something to make out I'm an "exhiled Brewer"


Think you need to a purchase history with Burton.

Royal Tezza
Member
Posts: 337
Joined: 03 Dec 2006 13:47
Location: Winchester

Re: Burton Away

by Royal Tezza » 26 Apr 2017 15:58

So no chance of me (non-ST holder) getting to this then we reckon?

User avatar
LWJ
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 11055
Joined: 10 Aug 2007 09:59
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012

Re: Burton Away

by LWJ » 26 Apr 2017 16:24

Still not sold out which is surprising... So you are still in with a chance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Robcostello and 17 guests

It is currently 28 May 2017 19:26