Next seasons kit choice?

5989 posts
LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

Re: Next seasons kit choice?

by LWJ » 19 Jul 2017 10:46

Sebastian the Red I for one am shaking with anger about the complete lack of news, and the utter contempt with which the club treats its fans.

They've announced the release for Saturday m8?

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 19 Jul 2017 10:57

LWJ
Sebastian the Red I for one am shaking with anger about the complete lack of news, and the utter contempt with which the club treats its fans.

I'm still livid.

Blue & White Soup

by Blue & White Soup » 19 Jul 2017 11:54

We are literally last every season. This year I think its only Wednesday and us who haven't released at least one kit in the entire football league.

JamieY26

by JamieY26 » 19 Jul 2017 12:09

Sebastian the Red
LWJ

I'm still livid.

They have to wait for a nice day to launch it into space!

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 19 Jul 2017 12:54

Blue & White Soup

We are literally last every season. This year I think its only Wednesday and us who haven't released at least one kit in the entire football league.

No ambition

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 19 Jul 2017 14:40

Sebastian the Red
Blue & White Soup

No ambition

This is obviously a wum. I'll bite anyway: we released our kit late last year and the 'lack of ambition' was demonstrated by finishing 3rd in the league and losing the PO final on penalties

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 19 Jul 2017 15:22

Hampshire Royal
Sebastian the Red
Blue & White Soup

No ambition

This is obviously a wum. I'll bite anyway: we released our kit late last year and the 'lack of ambition' was demonstrated by finishing 3rd in the league and losing the PO final on penalties

Excactly! if only we'd brought out our kit 3 weeks earlier, we'd have scored those penos.

:D

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 19 Jul 2017 18:26

My old man has been picked to go to the kit launch on Saturday - was 1 of the "lucky" 100 STHs

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 19 Jul 2017 18:38

TBM My old man has been picked to go to the kit launch on Saturday - was 1 of the "lucky" 100 STHs

My son and I are also going as well, Not sure what to expect. Got to meet in the directors lounge!!!

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 19 Jul 2017 18:51

UpThePrem
TBM My old man has been picked to go to the kit launch on Saturday - was 1 of the "lucky" 100 STHs

My son and I are also going as well, Not sure what to expect. Got to meet in the directors lounge!!!

Yeah. It's only half hour tho and split into smaller groups

Wonder if it'll be streamed?!

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 19 Jul 2017 19:58

TBM
UpThePrem

Shall we speculate as to what all this malarkey is about. Closest one to the the final reveal on Saturday wins.

My guess is that the club has invited back former players from over the years and got them all gathered in the changing room with the current players, where a lovely new shirt is laying on the floor of the shower room. All the players, current and former, are made to strip and the rules of the kit launch are explained; last one to pleasure themself onto the new kit has to wear it and do 10 laps round the stadium whilst 100 specially chosen season tickets point at them and laugh.

I'm not sure who will be running round the stadium in that spunk drenched shirt on Saturday, but the headline on the website and on social media will be something along the lines of; Last year we launched the kit into space!! This year the players launched themselves on the kit! #launchonkit

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 19 Jul 2017 20:12

Scutterbucketz
TBM
UpThePrem

Shall we speculate as to what all this malarkey is about. Closest one to the the final reveal on Saturday wins.

My guess is that the club has invited back former players from over the years and got them all gathered in the changing room with the current players, where a lovely new shirt is laying on the floor of the shower room. All the players, current and former, are made to strip and the rules of the kit launch are explained; last one to pleasure themself onto the new kit has to wear it and do 10 laps round the stadium whilst 100 specially chosen season tickets point at them and laugh.

I'm not sure who will be running round the stadium in that spunk drenched shirt on Saturday, but the headline on the website and on social media will be something along the lines of; Last year we launched the kit into space!! This year the players launched themselves on the kit! #launchonkit

Probably Hydra, Drenthe and honour guest ex legendary manager Nigel Adkins's who will no doubt be reflecting on the new kit.

Blue & White Soup

by Blue & White Soup » 19 Jul 2017 20:16

muirinho
Hampshire Royal
Sebastian the Red
No ambition

Excactly! if only we'd brought out our kit 3 weeks earlier, we'd have scored those penos.

:D

Whilst obviously I don't agree with 'no ambition'. It does just seem unnecessary to release it so late on. Hey ho. Once its out its out.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 19 Jul 2017 20:21

Ascotexgunner
Scutterbucketz
TBM

Probably Hydra, Drenthe and honour guest ex legendary manager Nigel Adkins's who will no doubt be reflecting on the new kit.

Well, I've already seen Trevor Senior, Adie Williams, Jamie Cureton and Micky Gooding were there. I'm not sure if the club will split them into former and current teams, but no doubt the players will naturally form their own groups with the players they know.

Anyone got any other ideas as to what it might be? Otherwise we'll have to run with this one.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 20 Jul 2017 09:20

Reckon they'll roll out our marquee signing.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 20 Jul 2017 10:31

Pepe the Horseman Reckon they'll roll out our marquee signing.

How come you don't go on AE so much, Peps?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 20 Jul 2017 11:04

BR0B0T
Pepe the Horseman Reckon they'll roll out our marquee signing.

How come you don't go on AE so much, Peps?

Just because you can't see me, doesn't mean I'm not there x

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 20 Jul 2017 11:52

I can see the appeal in temporarily escaping the "madhouse" of AE and hanging out in Club Policies, hell I've even done it myself - but discussing the bloody kit for next season? You used to be better than this :(

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 20 Jul 2017 13:05

I used to believe that.

LightwaterRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by LightwaterRoyal » 21 Jul 2017 17:28

Does anyone know what time the kit will be unveiled tomorrow? And whether the club will be live streaming it at all.

5989 posts