Next seasons kit choice?

5989 posts
No Fixed Abode

Re: Next seasons kit choice?

by No Fixed Abode » 24 Jul 2017 08:59

No Fixed Abode Liking the new 'dutch orange' away kit.

2nd June 8)

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 24 Jul 2017 09:16

So you:

Guessed correctly that our home kit would have the same collar as the template it's based from
Guessed correctly that our away kit might be based on a Dutch kit because of our Dutch connections

MoorgateRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MoorgateRoyal » 24 Jul 2017 09:19

I'm so happy for you, Kes.

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 24 Jul 2017 10:09

CountryRoyal
royalp-we It'll be a blue and white version of this

Fixed for you

Thanks CR :wink:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 24 Jul 2017 10:16

:lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 Jul 2017 13:38

Uh oh - Outrage

FURIOUS Reading FC fans are demanding refunds after forking out nearly £50 for a wonky football kit this weekend.

Printers bungled some of the new replica Royals shirts meaning the logo looks out of place.

Instead of being centred, some of the club's headline sponsor's logos have been printed to the side.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 24 Jul 2017 14:01

No Fixed Abode Uh oh - Outrage

FURIOUS Reading FC fans are demanding refunds after forking out nearly £50 for a wonky football kit this weekend.

Printers bungled some of the new replica Royals shirts meaning the logo looks out of place.

Instead of being centred, some of the club's headline sponsor's logos have been printed to the side.

Probably the least of his/her worries if they're buying size XXXL shirts...

MoorgateRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MoorgateRoyal » 24 Jul 2017 14:06

No Fixed Abode Uh oh - Outrage

You didn't predict that, Mystic Meg.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 24 Jul 2017 21:06

No Fixed Abode
No Fixed Abode Home kit has a whole at the top to put your head through.

May 26th. 8)

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 24 Jul 2017 22:18

When are we due a new shirt sponsor? Although Carabao logo has grown on me it still is pretty shit. Bring back Thai Airways.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 25 Jul 2017 00:10

Jagermesiter1871 When are we due a new shirt sponsor? Although Carabao logo has grown on me it still is pretty shit. Bring back Thai Airways.

I won't be satisfied until we just have a picture of a tin pot adorning the front of the shirt.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 25 Jul 2017 09:24

collars

FFS

SMH

we have a limited time in which to make the bald manager/collards on shirt/win championship stars align, and we are just throwing them away with this nonsense

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 25 Jul 2017 10:40

CountryRoyal
Jagermesiter1871 When are we due a new shirt sponsor? Although Carabao logo has grown on me it still is pretty shit. Bring back Thai Airways.

I won't be satisfied until we just have a picture of a tin pot adorning the front of the shirt.

Here you go. I've added some detail above the badge to recognise our Play-off Final Record and a little homage to Stam.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 26 Jul 2017 17:19

Got my away shirt today. silly me didn`t check before I left the shop.
Had to take it back because the logo was out of line.
Assistant: I`ve spoken to the manager, he told me they were all done by hand so none of them are 100% accurate.

me: So that makes it ok then does it ? I forked out 54 quid for this (including arm badges)

Assistant: ok sir I will show you several shirts, you can pick which one is nearest centre.

He showed me 4 before I found one that was close to what I wanted. job done, but pretty shoddy work for me.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 26 Jul 2017 17:25

windermereROYAL Got my away shirt today. silly me didn`t check before I left the shop.
Assistant: I`ve spoken to the manager, he told me they were all done by hand so none of them are 100% accurate.

me: So that makes it ok then does it ? I forked out 54 quid for this (including arm badges)

Assistant: ok sir I will show you several shirts, you can pick which one is nearest centre.

He showed me 4 before I found one that was close to what I wanted. job done, but pretty shoddy work for me.

They're still trying to flog them despite the error. Damage limitation I guess. Some will complain, some won't.

royalZILLAAA

by royalZILLAAA » 26 Jul 2017 19:18

Maneki Neko collards on shirt

Promoting 5-a-day, much better than Carabao :D

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 30 Jul 2017 09:50

windermereROYAL Got my away shirt today. silly me didn`t check before I left the shop.

That's shocking. Like it's acceptable because it was done by hand. Guarantee some poor bastards going to end up with your upside down Carabao logo shirt now.

Scutterbucketz
CountryRoyal

Here you go. I've added some detail above the badge to recognise our Play-off Final Record and a little homage to Stam.

Too soon :cry: :cry:

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 30 Jul 2017 10:55

Having seen them in the flesh for the first time, the away shirt is much more of a pale orange than it looks in the photos from the official site. It's "steward" orange, and I can't say I like it.

The home shirt is OK, but with there not seeming to be a season ticket discount this year, I'm certainly not going to pay £48 for it.

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Jul 2017 08:31

Purchased the away shirt for my nephew at the weekend in small adult size. The sponsor was way off centre, so I exchanged it for one that wasn't. It's clear the club are still trying to flog the ones that are off centre to unsuspecting customers so just be careful.

Having seen the home shirt, I really dislike the back of it with the faded hoops again. It looks a mess. Can be made to look a little better if you have a name and number on the back.

Chuckle Brother

by Chuckle Brother » 01 Aug 2017 07:08

When are home shorts (specifically juniors) going to be available to order ?

5989 posts