Semi final tickets?

2002 posts
RFCUK

Re: Semi final tickets?

by RFCUK » 30 Mar 2015 14:53

Kitsondinho
Winchester Royal I reckon we'll hit 28,000 today. Anybody else up for a game of guess the ticket sales?

I'm going 28,567........On a similar theme, Kits Snr and I play 'guess the crowd' before each game we attend.....yes watching games with us is laugh a minute!

Prize for the winner?? Got it correct / close on any occasions?

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 30 Mar 2015 14:58

Dave-Royal
Barcelona Blue I think that´s far too high

today 23,500, by end of tomorrow 25,000 then on weds-thurs they will open it to all members and sell out by saturday

we will get 25,000 rest of 6,500 to gooners fans

Good one Dave. Lets give back half sold blocks and have a mixture of Arsenal and Reading fans in the same place. Stewards would love that.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 30 Mar 2015 15:00

Geekins It can't be a neutral ground if Arsenal receive more tickets... :?

Yeah it can. It's a neutral ground because of the ground, not how many fans of each team is in it.

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular
Location: There's nothing of value there and the people make very poor slaves.

by Deadlock » 30 Mar 2015 15:06

RFC website Sold out 105, 107, 109-118. Limited availability in 106, 108
It's almost as if people know where the drummer is sitting.

jd82
Hob Nob Addict

by jd82 » 30 Mar 2015 15:07

Just spoken to the ticket office. It's likely that tomorrow tickets will go on sale to members with any number of points, so hopefully the 15 that I've somehow accrued should be enough.

They also said if they haven't sold out to members they are not sure what they are going to do with the rest, as they will not go on general release. Possibly re-release to ST holders....

Looks like not letting ST have a +1 was an error

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 30 Mar 2015 15:08

Deadlock
RFC website Sold out 105, 107, 109-118. Limited availability in 106, 108
It's almost as if people know where the drummer is sitting.

Why do we need the drummer there? - its going to ruin the atmosphere by his constant banging to get everyone to shout "BLUES"

anR

by anR » 30 Mar 2015 15:08

Dave-Royal 20,000 Sold Latest

That's half what Arsenal have sold.

Real faccccccccccts.

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular

by Deadlock » 30 Mar 2015 15:12

But you said they'd already sold 40,000.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 30 Mar 2015 15:14

Does anyone really care if we don't sell our allocation? I mean yeah I'd be surprised since this is only our 2nd FA Cup Semi-Final in history and the first in 88 years. Still, I don't care if we fail to sell our allocation and I'm completely fine with ST not getting a +1, how many of you have had your Reading based Arsenal supporting mates ask if you can get them a ticket? Imagine if genuine Reading fans had lost out on the chance of a ticket because someone had to bring their Arsenal supporting mate?

At the end of the day, most if not all seats will be sold, we'll probably get stuffed and still enjoy ourselves, if we win then bloody great, if not, oh well as long as the players show some effort we can still appreciate the journey, such is the luxury of being the massive underdogs for this.

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular

by Deadlock » 30 Mar 2015 15:16

Dave-Royal
Deadlock But you said they'd already sold 40,000.

yes

So you lied, then.

jd82
Hob Nob Addict

by jd82 » 30 Mar 2015 15:20

tidus_mi2 Does anyone really care if we don't sell our allocation? I mean yeah I'd be surprised since this is only our 2nd FA Cup Semi-Final in history and the first in 88 years. Still, I don't care if we fail to sell our allocation and I'm completely fine with ST not getting a +1, how many of you have had your Reading based Arsenal supporting mates ask if you can get them a ticket? Imagine if genuine Reading fans had lost out on the chance of a ticket because someone had to bring their Arsenal supporting mate?

At the end of the day, most if not all seats will be sold, we'll probably get stuffed and still enjoy ourselves, if we win then bloody great, if not, oh well as long as the players show some effort we can still appreciate the journey, such is the luxury of being the massive underdogs for this.

I'd imagine the club will care, i'd be very surprised if the tickets are sale or return... Also the people that weren't able to take family and friends as they could only get one ticket for their ST. It looks likely that tickets will be going on sale to members with very low or no points, which means we are just as likely to be full of Arsenal fans, but the club has, IMO, failed to reward the most loyal fans

Martin41

by Martin41 » 30 Mar 2015 15:21

Dave-Royal
Deadlock But you said they'd already sold 40,000.

yes

More crap from you....when will you get the message, and stop posting your stupid comments on here and go and wind up someone else..

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 30 Mar 2015 15:24

jd82 Just spoken to the ticket office. It's likely that tomorrow tickets will go on sale to members with any number of points, so hopefully the 15 that I've somehow accrued should be enough.

They also said if they haven't sold out to members they are not sure what they are going to do with the rest, as they will not go on general release. Possibly re-release to ST holders....

Looks like not letting ST have a +1 was an error

Why not go ahead and buy 4 home game tickets now and get your self into the 50+ bracket and guarantee yourself a ticket :)

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular

by Deadlock » 30 Mar 2015 15:25

Dave-Royal
Deadlock So you lied, then.

no arsenal have more tickets than reading do

You said Arsenal had already sold 40,000 tickets, and you were going with your unlce and his girlfriend in the Arsenal end. It was pointed out to you that their initial allocation was only 31,799, at which point you threw a right paddy, like a five year old who'd dropped all his sweets.

You're now claiming that an your Arsenal supporting mate said they'd sold 31,799 and were going to get more.

So you lied about selling 40,000.

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 30 Mar 2015 15:25

Dave-Royal can happen 6,500 fans to arsenal. I be shit myself... if it happen I be worried for reading fans. but im doing :| :|

Where are you sitting? - Because if your going to be shitting your self I don't want to be anywhere near you!

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 30 Mar 2015 15:28

oxford-nick
Dave-Royal can happen 6,500 fans to arsenal. I be shit myself... if it happen I be worried for reading fans. but im doing :| :|

Where are you sitting? - Because if your going to be shitting your self I don't want to be anywhere near you!

At least you seem to have understood wtf he was going on about

Slinky
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Slinky » 30 Mar 2015 15:28

I'm enjoying this...can't wait to see Dave's reply, it's gonna be special

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 30 Mar 2015 15:33

jd82
tidus_mi2 Does anyone really care if we don't sell our allocation? I mean yeah I'd be surprised since this is only our 2nd FA Cup Semi-Final in history and the first in 88 years. Still, I don't care if we fail to sell our allocation and I'm completely fine with ST not getting a +1, how many of you have had your Reading based Arsenal supporting mates ask if you can get them a ticket? Imagine if genuine Reading fans had lost out on the chance of a ticket because someone had to bring their Arsenal supporting mate?

I'd imagine the club will care, i'd be very surprised if the tickets are sale or return... Also the people that weren't able to take family and friends as they could only get one ticket for their ST. It looks likely that tickets will be going on sale to members with very low or no points, which means we are just as likely to be full of Arsenal fans, but the club has, IMO, failed to reward the most loyal fans

Oh give over! - Why does a ST +1 have any more right to their ticket then the fans in the next loyalty bracket down? - The club had done this in the best and fairest way possible... And I am in the 50+ but under 300 point bracket so if anything I wasn't expecting to get a ticket!
And as has been pointed out above! If we offered ST's a +1 how many fcuking arsenal fans would be asking reading fans for the spare +1?

I suspect all the ST's who wanted to take family members with less points now have the option... AND I hear the club are allowing people to move around (unconfirmed) - So it is a win win...
The only topic should now be are we going to sell them all - And it should be a topic... Not a fcuking worry! We don't draw in huge home crowds! We arnt a huge club! - So come down to reality as it is what it is! - Get over it!

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 30 Mar 2015 15:34

UpThePrem
oxford-nick

At least you seem to have understood wtf he was going on about

The only point I was able to understand was he has a habit of shitting him self...

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 30 Mar 2015 15:38

jd82

I'd be amazed if 30,000 tickets were on firm sale. It's not how tickets are usually done. The extra allocation we were offered may be, but our initial allocation shouldn't be.
Tickets won't go to people with no points, the club have always said that you would need points to get tickets and that seems to be an FA requirement.

2002 posts