Can anyone help

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Ketteringroyal76

Can anyone help

by Ketteringroyal76 » 25 Apr 2017 20:47

Hi all,

I try to bring my son to as many home games as possible but usually it's rushed with the distance we travel!!
I'm wanting to give him a last game of the season to remember and want to be at the players entrance when they arrive for him to get autographs, could anyone tell em when they start arriving please?

notloyalenuffroyal

Re: Can anyone help

by notloyalenuffroyal » 26 Apr 2017 06:13

Generally from 1pm onwards seems to be the time. Some arrive earlier, but seems roughly correct.

As a thought, could you stay afterwards instead? Stayed behind after the Rotherham game for my son and got lots of autographs and pics. Car park and roads completely clear by the time you are done.

Ketteringroyal76

by Ketteringroyal76 » 26 Apr 2017 06:56

notloyalenuffroyal Generally from 1pm onwards seems to be the time. Some arrive earlier, but seems roughly correct.

As a thought, could you stay afterwards instead? Stayed behind after the Rotherham game for my son and got lots of autographs and pics. Car park and roads completely clear by the time you are done.

Thank you

Want to get there early tho for when they arrive as that's what he thinks he's doing, I thought it would be about 1ish

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 26 Apr 2017 08:51

Just to add that, depending on how you are for time, it's likely that getting there for 1pm (or earlier perhaps to include a look round the Megastore for pens and things to sign etc.) might be your best shout as the last home game of the season normally means a parade of the players round the pitch etc. so not sure how that would effect what time they actually leave on Saturday.

But then Saturday maybe perfectly normal as Reading will more than likely have a play off place sealed and therefore another home game - but then that home game might be an evening match which may prevent you travelling.

Issue arises if they get beaten by Wigan and therefore won't know if they're going to be in or out of the play offs due to other results.

Don't you just love the certainty of it all.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1