SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Play Off Final Tickets

by SouthDownsRoyal » 18 May 2017 19:02

windermereROYAL
Kitsondinho
windermereROYAL
Yes i already noticed that. the other 500 blocks are not yet open for booking. I booked 506 block.

506 is the party block.....so says my old man who had booked us tickets there......

what the hell is a party block? there`s 3 of us booked in there

It is the block where a party will happen

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 18 May 2017 19:27

Slinky
RoyalBlue
TFF
It does read a bit #tinpot

Luton, Bolton, Walsall, Swansea, Arsenal, Huddersfield

And we are old

I was counting them differently - Walsall was at a lower level.

Luton (a big team then - not that the newbie Fulham supporters will realise) Bolton (ditto), Swansea, Leicester away (has to be counted as a game of that magnitude), Notts Forest (another game of magnitude, taking us to the top flight). And yes, maybe count Arsenal as FA Cup Semi Final so maybe this makes Huddersfield number 7!

And based on 21st century life expectancies we are middle aged! :lol:

Makes you realise doesn't it, i'm 'only' 40 and to have seen a 'low level' club such as ourselves at Wembley 4 times, 1 at Millenium and then like you've said Leicester away it seems to pay being a bit of a yo yo club!

Think of what it's been like for my 'Glory Hunting' :wink: kids who are in their early/mid twenties. OK my son saw relegation and the last game at Elm Park but things have been pretty good since then. My daughter has been even more fortunate, her first real downer was the playoff final v Walsall, after that, so many highs.

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 18 May 2017 19:32

Hampshire Royal I get what you're saying, but I didn't go to the SF home game because I reckoned that if went to ET and penalties, I wouldn't get home until stupid o'clock. I spoke to my brother last night, who did go, and he said that the atmosphere was like nothing he'd experienced at a football match before. I now wish I'd gone.

Win or lose at Wembley, it will be a fantastic experience and I really don't want to miss out on it. It will be something I'll be talking about it to anyone who can't escape.

Yea, thought about not going to Swansea in 2011 as was convinced we'd lose (the ticketing problems almost put me off completely) but am glad I went now as looking back it holds poignant memories for me. Still the game that I have most regrets about us not winning though (I think we'd have done better in the prem in 2011-12 than we did in 2012-13 - Long would have stayed, Sig would have come back etc etc).

I'd been dreaming about going to Wembley for a good 2-3 months before the Arsenal game (partly because I knew I wasn't going to see England there that season) and I was more confident for that game than for Swansea - I actually predicted an extra-time defeat! ( I still think that if we'd played anyone other than Arsenal that year we'd have won). In fact start of the week i was so up for the game I actually thought we might well win.

As for this game, been dreaming about a Wembley play-off final on and off for 6 months! So definitely wouldn't want to miss out.

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 18 May 2017 19:45

Couple of quick questions.

Won't be able to get tickets till tomorrow afternoon/evening, should I be worried about the process being problematic, being able to get tickets where I want (upper tier) etc?

Also, was it confirmed about whether a member (with less than 750 points) could get a ticket for a non-member?

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 18 May 2017 19:50

The £64 tickets behind the goal seem to have mostly gone.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 18 May 2017 19:52

You'll have not problem getting tickets for the upper tier, and yes you can buy for non members if you have one member that meets the days selling criteria. The only thing they are changing is the number of extra tickets STHs can buy.

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 18 May 2017 20:02

PieEater You'll have not problem getting tickets for the upper tier, and yes you can buy for non members if you have one member that meets the days selling criteria. The only thing they are changing is the number of extra tickets STHs can buy.

Thanks for this :D

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 18 May 2017 20:19

genome
loyalroyal4life Cat 3 109-113 SOLD OUT

Afraid so, unless they are holding some back which i doubt

For realz? :(

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 18 May 2017 21:52

I am waiting until tomorrow when I can get more tickets on my member card (and my daughter's). I thought about getting some for her and me today and then doing a top-up of the balance tomorrow but the SEE website is pretty clear that each customer number can only be used once - ergo if you have bought today you can't go back in tomorrow with the same details and 'top up' to the new limit. Or, that is how I read it anyway.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 18 May 2017 22:25

West Stand Man I am waiting until tomorrow when I can get more tickets on my member card (and my daughter's). I thought about getting some for her and me today and then doing a top-up of the balance tomorrow but the SEE website is pretty clear that each customer number can only be used once - ergo if you have bought today you can't go back in tomorrow with the same details and 'top up' to the new limit. Or, that is how I read it anyway.

That's incorrect. It just means that you could only use the same membership numbers once in each selling period - so today's and then tomorrow onwards.

You still have time to get the tickets before the new selling period starts at 9am tomorrow.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 19 May 2017 08:56

Elm Park Kid
West Stand Man I am waiting until tomorrow when I can get more tickets on my member card (and my daughter's). I thought about getting some for her and me today and then doing a top-up of the balance tomorrow but the SEE website is pretty clear that each customer number can only be used once - ergo if you have bought today you can't go back in tomorrow with the same details and 'top up' to the new limit. Or, that is how I read it anyway.

That's incorrect. It just means that you could only use the same membership numbers once in each selling period - so today's and then tomorrow onwards.

You still have time to get the tickets before the new selling period starts at 9am tomorrow.

Ta. I didn't try that out, now going on to get what I can this morning.

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Addict

by Greatwesternline » 19 May 2017 08:56

Bottom tier was completely sold out instantly.

Only upper tier left. Pretty gutted.. about that

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 19 May 2017 09:01

Other than the first hour figure has there been any official comment on sales?

It'll be interesting to see how folk get on this morning and if those bonus 500+ blocks get released

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 19 May 2017 09:06

9am on sale. Bought at 9.05am.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 19 May 2017 09:08

I bought three more tickets this morning in the middle tier. I went through the random allocation thing a few times to try and get better seats and whilst doing it 3 blocks stopped being available. Sounds like it's going to be nothing but upper pretty soon.

Vicky Pollard

by Vicky Pollard » 19 May 2017 09:12

We've gone for 7 in Block 214. Hopefully will be a good atmosphere in the middle tier as that looks like best available to buy now.

urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

by urz13 » 19 May 2017 09:15

Gutted. Had tickets in my basket for the lower tier and the bloody site wouldn't let me click continue, so I had to reload it in a different browser by which time they'd all sold out :(

Block 503 it is x6!

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 19 May 2017 09:15

No cheap tickets left.

It'll be on tele anyway, right?

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 19 May 2017 09:16

Green No cheap tickets left.

It'll be on tele anyway, right?

They'll put more on sale soon.

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Addict

by Greatwesternline » 19 May 2017 09:22

5 x 505.

There were only single seats in lower block at 9.01 when i got in.

Tried to pick 5, none available, then tried 3, none available, then tried 2, none available.

had to go top tier

752 posts