Play Off Final Tickets

752 posts
The Informant

Re: Play Off Final Tickets

by The Informant » 19 May 2017 11:27

Nameless
The Informant Nameless reminds me of the boring adult on a school trip with his posts

Less of your clever dick remarks son. If you've got your tickets then leave the thread and go back to AE until it's lunchtime.

I could say the same about you, Mr samaritan

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 19 May 2017 11:30

Nameless
andrew1957
genome
But that doesn't specify in addition to a previous purchase. It might be poorly phrased and they mean "additional" as increasing the allowance.

It wouldn't have thought there would be too many takers if it does mean an additional two to the previous, as you wouldn't be sat together

This is surely the issue because if I had bought one for myself yesterday for me I would end up in an entirely different place to the kids. There did not seem much point in that.

So you buy today and sit together....

They can't make it perfect for everyone but it seems everyone is getting tickets, everyone can get tickets together if they want to. You may not get the exact tickets you hoped for but that can't happen anyway.

Personally I think there should have been three stages.

1/ Season tickets can buy up to 4
2/ Members over 750 points can buy up to 4
3/ Members over 50 points can buy up to 4

The system used did not help long time supporters with lots of points.

North Somerset Royal

by North Somerset Royal » 19 May 2017 11:32

andrew1957
Nameless
andrew1957
This is surely the issue because if I had bought one for myself yesterday for me I would end up in an entirely different place to the kids. There did not seem much point in that.

They can't make it perfect for everyone but it seems everyone is getting tickets, everyone can get tickets together if they want to. You may not get the exact tickets you hoped for but that can't happen anyway.

+1

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 19 May 2017 11:34

agreed- but club has been pretty clear with this and its Fulham away/burton away policy that its main focus is now on supporters that are currently supporting, not supporters who used to support.

the 750 points holders sytill got a ticket, but the current season ticket holders got preference.

makes sense really, even if it slightly goes against people who have had to give up season tickets due to 'life'

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 19 May 2017 11:35

I found buying the tickets a bit of a weird setup really. Appreciate that there was probably a fair amount of people on there buying but I wouldn't mind betting that people who this morning (ie me and others) who had to settle for seats up in the Gods because the site was inexplicably I think telling us that they were the only ones available, will be pretty pissed in a few days time when day trippers are buying tickets on the site pretty much where they like.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 19 May 2017 11:35

andrew1957
Nameless
andrew1957

Nor would your system.
12,000 people eligible to buy as STH, 38,000 tickets. do the sums......Real risk that your long term non STH would not get any tickets and they almost certainly would not get 4.
Currently it seems those with 750+ appear to have been able to get 4 tickets together without a problem.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 19 May 2017 11:37

North Somerset Royal
andrew1957
Nameless

+1

Why should supporters with lots of points be able to buy tickets for people with no points, and those people take priority over supporters with slightly less points?

If it's important for your kids to be with you on Monday, why weren't they with you all season?

They had lots of groups of people who were entitled to buy on the first day, which meant groups could come together and buy up to 10 tickets together, using their various ST numbers.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 19 May 2017 11:38

Nameless
The Informant Nameless reminds me of the boring adult on a school trip with his posts

Less of your clever dick remarks son. If you've got your tickets then leave the thread and go back to AE until it's lunchtime.

:lol:

you tell him

The Informant

by The Informant » 19 May 2017 11:39

Nameless
andrew1957
Nameless

Nor would your system.
12,000 people eligible to buy as STH, 38,000 tickets. do the sums......Real risk that your long term non STH would not get any tickets and they almost certainly would not get 4.
Currently it seems those with 750+ appear to have been able to get 4 tickets together without a problem.

Nameless, if you have already purchased your ticket there is no reason for you to be on this forum. As you say

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 19 May 2017 11:42

The Informant
Nameless
andrew1957

Nor would your system.

Nameless, if you have already purchased your ticket there is no reason for you to be on this forum. As you say

I have to stay here to make sure no one is left behind after we sell out. I'm counting people in and counting them out.

Now I have toLd you once and this is the last time, over to AE sharpish or I'll put you in detention on NSC, and you won't enjoy that.

The Informant

by The Informant » 19 May 2017 11:44

Nameless
The Informant
Nameless
Nor would your system.

I have to stay here to make sure no one is left behind after we sell out. I'm counting people in and counting them out.

Now I have toLd you once and this is the last time, over to AE sharpish or I'll put you in detention on NSC, and you won't enjoy that.

I think you need help

Toon Toon Blue army

by Toon Toon Blue army » 19 May 2017 11:49

Managed to get x6 together but up at the very top. Block 519.

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 19 May 2017 12:12

Seems like See tickets are selling up to Block 529 now...

Looks like we are going to sell out and sell out more...

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 19 May 2017 12:14

Norfolk Royal I found buying the tickets a bit of a weird setup really. Appreciate that there was probably a fair amount of people on there buying but I wouldn't mind betting that people who this morning (ie me and others) who had to settle for seats up in the Gods because the site was inexplicably I think telling us that they were the only ones available, will be pretty pissed in a few days time when day trippers are buying tickets on the site pretty much where they like.

Yep, took me ages. Tbh I am happy in 517. But I had been on course to buying in every block only to be redirected at the last minute.
I was in 520 v Arsenal and it was fine

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 19 May 2017 12:33

Norfolk Royal I found buying the tickets a bit of a weird setup really. Appreciate that there was probably a fair amount of people on there buying but I wouldn't mind betting that people who this morning (ie me and others) who had to settle for seats up in the Gods because the site was inexplicably I think telling us that they were the only ones available, will be pretty pissed in a few days time when day trippers are buying tickets on the site pretty much where they like.

Plus one on this. I was happy to pay a bit extra for a better seat but the only option I had, regardless of how many tickets I wanted, was the £54 ones. What's that all about?

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 19 May 2017 13:05

how many tickets left?

The Informant

by The Informant » 19 May 2017 13:06

Royal_jimmy how many tickets left?

One

The club is waiting on Ian
Last edited by The Informant on 19 May 2017 13:15, edited 1 time in total.

Haag Royal

by Haag Royal » 19 May 2017 13:12

I bought a ticket for mate who lives in Holland and he has now decided he can't go - great :oops:

Block 114, row 29 so right in the action behind the goal. £64 face value - please let me know if you want it.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 19 May 2017 13:18

LUX

Yep, took me ages. Tbh I am happy in 517. But I had been on course to buying in every block only to be redirected at the last minute.
I was in 520 v Arsenal and it was fine

I'm in 517. If I see anyone forlornly waving an EU flag I'll make myself known.

The Informant

by The Informant » 19 May 2017 13:18

Someone will mate. People who dont want top tier.

On that note though, I wonder how many dutch fans will pop over for the game.

752 posts