Wembley Tickets - Anyone have issues?

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Wembley Tickets - Anyone have issues?

by Forbury Lion » 30 May 2017 10:00

I ordered 2x adult and 1x child ticket, gave them a quick glance when they arrived but upon reaching Wembley I found I had been sent 3x adult tickets.

I spoke to a mate and he said some people he knew had, for example ordered 12 tickets and paid for 12 but were sent 14.

Hopefully nobody missed out because of this and/or got a childs ticket instead of an adults one.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Wembley Tickets - Anyone have issues?

by Elm Park Kid » 30 May 2017 11:55

Forbury Lion I ordered 2x adult and 1x child ticket, gave them a quick glance when they arrived but upon reaching Wembley I found I had been sent 3x adult tickets.

I spoke to a mate and he said some people he knew had, for example ordered 12 tickets and paid for 12 but were sent 14.

Hopefully nobody missed out because of this and/or got a childs ticket instead of an adults one.

It seems very odd that this would happen as it would presumably all automated. The system would print out whatever you've ordered.

The concession tickets would look like the adult one - just with the corner removed. they might have forgotten to remove the corner but the ticket would still be assigned as a child ticket.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 30 May 2017 13:29

Elm Park Kid
Forbury Lion I ordered 2x adult and 1x child ticket, gave them a quick glance when they arrived but upon reaching Wembley I found I had been sent 3x adult tickets.

It seems very odd that this would happen as it would presumably all automated. The system would print out whatever you've ordered.

The concession tickets would look like the adult one - just with the corner removed. they might have forgotten to remove the corner but the ticket would still be assigned as a child ticket.
At least one of the tickets (the one I used) had a corner off but on the face of it it was printed as Adult.

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 30 May 2017 16:00

I think they are all printed as adult tickets, the corner stub removed was the only indicator as to if it was a concession.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1