Season ticket info

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Season ticket info

by Hound » 22 Jul 2017 15:11

Getting a season ticket for the first time this year

When do they normally send them out etc, or are they just loaded onto the old membership card which I had last season?

Any info appreciated...

cornflake

Re: Season ticket info

by cornflake » 22 Jul 2017 15:14

New cards are being issued to all season ticket holders.

They started dispatching them on Thursday , so we should receive new card any day now.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 22 Jul 2017 15:51

cornflake New cards are being issued to all season ticket holders.

They started dispatching them on Thursday , so we should receive new card any day now.

Is there any reason why all STH are getting new cards?

cornflake

by cornflake » 22 Jul 2017 15:58

Guy at ticket office told me, also, the website mentioned it as well .

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 22 Jul 2017 16:05

cornflake Guy at ticket office told me, also, the website mentioned it as well .

I didn't doubt you, I asked why are they replacing everyone season ticket cards?

Is it new technology or simply a change of design (which seems a bit pointless). Would be good if they could somehow make that a charge card for buying food/drink

cornflake

by cornflake » 22 Jul 2017 16:15

Could well be some new technology , as it does seem to be a bit of a waste of money issuing everyone with new cards.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 22 Jul 2017 18:57

The chips in the cards probably have a limited life. As most ST are renewals they may know that say 75% of the cards are nearing end of life.
Rather than waiting for large numbers of people to find their tickets don't work on matchday it makes sense to issue new ones.

The Real Sandhurst Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by The Real Sandhurst Royal » 25 Jul 2017 18:23

has anyone received their new ST?

Felt91

by Felt91 » 25 Jul 2017 20:21

Has season ticket holders in the east stand been given there reward for the half time game yet? Surprised it wasn't money off new shirt or something in the shop

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 26 Jul 2017 08:52

Felt91 Has season ticket holders in the east stand been given there reward for the half time game yet? Surprised it wasn't money off new shirt or something in the shop

Well I've heard nothing. Has anybody in the East Stand got their season ticket yet? It occurred to me to save postage they might combine the two tings - there's probably a relatively small number of East Stand supporters who didn't renew, who would have to be handled separately

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 26 Jul 2017 09:30

Our postman has just been and still no season tickets.
Apparently the club started sending them out last week but every season ticket holder I know hasn't received a thing yet. Very odd and rather worrying!
By now I would have expected to read on Twitter, Facebook and on here various posts from fans saying something like, "Received season ticket today, excited for new season... etc"
It's now getting rather late in the day with the new season almost upon us. It leaves very little time for fans to chase things up and get replacement cards if inevitably some get lost in the post.
It would also be advisable for the club to put some sort of season ticket update on their website, twitter, facebook, e.g. tickets being sent out from whatever date etc. After all they weren't shy to push trying to sell them.
I would imagine the club will be getting loads of phone calls from fans asking what is happening.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 26 Jul 2017 09:39

DelBoyRodders Our postman has just been and still no season tickets.
Apparently the club started sending them out last week but every season ticket holder I know hasn't received a thing yet. Very odd and rather worrying!
By now I would have expected to read on Twitter, Facebook and on here various posts from fans saying something like, "Received season ticket today, excited for new season... etc"
It's now getting rather late in the day with the new season almost upon us. It leaves very little time for fans to chase things up and get replacement cards if inevitably some get lost in the post.
It would also be advisable for the club to put some sort of season ticket update on their website, twitter, facebook, e.g. tickets being sent out from whatever date etc. After all they weren't shy to push trying to sell them.
I would imagine the club will be getting loads of phone calls from fans asking what is happening.

I'd probably just avoid an aneurysm as the worst case scenario will be you having to turn up half an hour earlier on the first game to queue and get a replacement card.

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 26 Jul 2017 11:29

Just phoned the club for the second time this week.
Apparently the company that is processing them has a backlog. Backlog means they've started too late in doing it so previous talk that they were already sending them out was a pack of lies.
Now saying we can expect to receive them in the next couple of WEEKS. Totally unacceptable.
They also mentioned they may have to issue paper tickets. If people are forced to queue to collect paper tickets or new cards before the first home league game it will be total chaos at the ground on the afternoon of the game.
I would suggest EVERYONE bombards the club with phone calls this week and forces them to take action and get on top of this.
They weren't too shy to promote season ticket sales to begin with and take our money so we deserve to be treated with respect.
The least the club can do in the meantime is issue an update on their website, Twitter and Facebook.
Last edited by DelBoyRodders on 26 Jul 2017 15:00, edited 1 time in total.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 26 Jul 2017 12:10

DelBoyRodders Just phoned the club for the second time this week.
Apparently the company that is processing them has a backlog. Backlog means they've started too late in doing it so previous talk that they were already sending them out was a pack of lies.
Now saying we can expect to receive them in the next couple of WEEKS. Totally unacceptable.
They also mentioned they may have to issue paper tickets. If people are forced to queue to collect paper tickets or new cards before the first home league game it will be total chaos at the ground on the afternoon of the game.
I would suggest EVERYONE bombards the club with phone calls this week and forces them to take action and get on top of this.
They weren't too shy to promote season ticket sales to begin with and take our money so we deserve to be treated with respect.
Time to kick up a shit storm before things get too late.
The least the club can do in the meantime is issue an update on their website, Twitter and Facebook.

Grow up

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 26 Jul 2017 12:16

LWJ
DelBoyRodders Just phoned the club for the second time this week.
Time to kick up a shit storm before things get too late.

Grow up

So you happy to be lied to after the club has taken £350 of your money four months ago and now can't gaurantee your new season ticket will arrive before first game of the season?

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 26 Jul 2017 12:19

I'm sending a strongly worded tweet to the club with a few harsh hashtags thrown in for good measure.

(But seriously, all season tickets will arrive before the first game)

(If the worst did happen then the old cards would work and those without would pick up paper tickets which is manageable or be prioritised for the new cards).

(But doubly seriously, all season tickets will arrive before the first game)

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 26 Jul 2017 12:23

bobby1413 I'm sending a strongly worded tweet to the club with a few harsh hashtags thrown in for good measure.

(But seriously, all season tickets will arrive before the first game)

(If the worst did happen then the old cards would work and those without would pick up paper tickets which is manageable or be prioritised for the new cards).

(But doubly seriously, all season tickets will arrive before the first game)

But last season's cards won't work. Every 2017-18 season ticket holder is being issued with a new card.
Either way the club should publish some sort of update on website, Twitter, facebook etc. Saying nothing and ignoring emails, messages etc is unacceptable.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 26 Jul 2017 13:13

DelBoyRodders So you happy to be lied to after the club has taken £350 of your money four months ago and now can't gaurantee your new season ticket will arrive before first game of the season?

We aren't being lied to by the club, why are you overreacting?

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 26 Jul 2017 13:20

LWJ
DelBoyRodders So you happy to be lied to after the club has taken £350 of your money four months ago and now can't gaurantee your new season ticket will arrive before first game of the season?

We aren't being lied to by the club, why are you overreacting?

Well for starters the club have been telling fans season tickets started being posted out last Wednesday. That is incorrect - nobody has had their's sent out yet. And still no definate word when they will be.

ForzaRoyals

by ForzaRoyals » 26 Jul 2017 13:34

Just emailed the club, they responded in 5 minutes with the following -

We are still in the process of posting them out. We kindly ask that supporters bare with us until the 4th August. If you still have not received the season ticket by then, please contact us via email or telephone (01189681313).

In regards to discount, the letter you will receive with the season ticket will document what type of vouchers/discount you will receive for the 17/18 season.

If you have any more queries then please do not hesitate to contact us.