DelBoyRodders wrote:I'm confused as to how they work out these Royal Rewards points.
For example I had 2330 points before last night's game (Millwall, EFL Cup 2), but just checked this afternoon and my total has somehow risen to 2530. Can't see how I would have got as many as 200 points from one game.
Would be useful if the website allowed you to see a breakdown of the points awarded.
Yeah, you'd think they'd have it.
However, it takes a little while for points to come through, so it's entirely possibly that the update is not related to just last nights game
As a guess at where they might have come from
(1) +250 points for East Stand "Stand and deliver" prize + 2000 for adult season ticket. 2250
(2) Gillingham. 20 for attendance, 20 for goals (10 each), 20 for win +60. 2310
(3) Fulham. 20 for attendance, 10 for goal - 2340
(4) Villa 20 for attendance, 20 for goals, 20 for a win - 2400
(5) Millwall, 20 for attendance, 30 for goals, 20 for a win - 2470
I'm still short 60 points, so you may have arrived at the stadium early once, (20 points), bought an away ticket (20 points) and played guess the player(20 points)
I can see how they might build up - however until they can be used to get vouchers from the clubshop or whatever, they're as much use as a chocolate teapot.