New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

ronnyroyal
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 24 Jul 2011 18:38
Location: West Berks

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by ronnyroyal » 28 Jul 2017 18:57

I personally like the idea.

But a question, if anyone could help?

My member number as per actual account / my card number (physically on card) and card number on the rewards site are all 3 different numbers and none of which correspond to each other... but as previously mentioned it states that the card is active.

Is this what others are seeing?

ronnyroyal
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 24 Jul 2011 18:38
Location: West Berks

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by ronnyroyal » 28 Jul 2017 19:08

It's ok... I hadn't turned the card over yet haha :D

Card number / Account number does match.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4073
Joined: 23 Nov 2005 01:55

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by Jackson Corner » 28 Jul 2017 20:17

I can't log in. Am using the same number and password as the club shop account is that right?

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5823
Joined: 15 May 2007 11:58

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by loyalroyal4life » 28 Jul 2017 21:13

Points for turning up early????

6 minutes prior to kick off is a good effort

User avatar
WAZZOCK
Member
Posts: 722
Joined: 11 Apr 2006 23:09

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by WAZZOCK » 28 Jul 2017 21:24

Jackson Corner wrote:I can't log in. Am using the same number and password as the club shop account is that right?


I queried this, and I think there may have been a slight misprint/error. You need to use your email address, not customer number.


User avatar
Sutekh
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 7144
Joined: 12 Feb 2014 15:05
Location: Destroying things.... just like Michael Gilkes used to

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by Sutekh » 29 Jul 2017 07:24

WAZZOCK wrote:
Jackson Corner wrote:I can't log in. Am using the same number and password as the club shop account is that right?


I queried this, and I think there may have been a slight misprint/error. You need to use your email address, not customer number.


I used my customer number and had no problems logging in so if people are having problems there must be something peculiar going on with the system at the moment.

cornflake
Member
Posts: 102
Joined: 13 Apr 2012 14:10

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by cornflake » 29 Jul 2017 07:56

When you access your account , it's asking to enter a code.
Which code do I need to enter?

User avatar
Sutekh
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 7144
Joined: 12 Feb 2014 15:05
Location: Destroying things.... just like Michael Gilkes used to

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by Sutekh » 29 Jul 2017 08:11

I went to https://rewards.readingfcdirect.co.uk

Entered my customer number and password, then clicked Login and that got me into the system.

I then used the ribbon that appeared at the top of the screen to navigate around account details, rewards info etc.

I don't have a code number but I presume it is related to point 12 in the FAQ :

I want to use my Royals Rewards Points on Merchandise. How do I do this?

You will be able to use Royals Rewards points for online purchases on rewards.readingfcdirect.co.uk by redeeming your Royals Rewards points to secure a promo code for use at the checkout. Alternatively, you can print off the Promo Code voucher and present it to the Megastore in person.

SpaghettiHoop
Member
Posts: 393
Joined: 12 Feb 2006 13:53

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by SpaghettiHoop » 29 Jul 2017 08:54

Will they deduct points if you leave early?


User avatar
PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Posts: 6776
Joined: 14 Apr 2004 15:42
Location: Comfortably numb

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by PieEater » 29 Jul 2017 09:59

ronnyroyal wrote:I personally like the idea.

But a question, if anyone could help?

My member number as per actual account / my card number (physically on card) and card number on the rewards site are all 3 different numbers and none of which correspond to each other... but as previously mentioned it states that the card is active.

Is this what others are seeing?


My Member ID and ACN are different but the ACN on the card matches the card number on the website (on the account page)

cornflake
Member
Posts: 102
Joined: 13 Apr 2012 14:10

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by cornflake » 29 Jul 2017 10:21

Many thanks

harry
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2085
Joined: 02 Oct 2010 17:16
Location: South Bank then East Stand

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by harry » 29 Jul 2017 11:59

Logged in OK
Can't see the e-Cash button though

harry
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2085
Joined: 02 Oct 2010 17:16
Location: South Bank then East Stand

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by harry » 29 Jul 2017 12:00

SpaghettiHoop wrote:Will they deduct points if you leave early?


Great idea


User avatar
Jim Royal
Member
Posts: 514
Joined: 27 Jul 2017 11:35

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by Jim Royal » 31 Jul 2017 08:56

harry wrote:Logged in OK
Can't see the e-Cash button though


The E-Cash button doesn't exist. As soon as you log in it activates your card.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Posts: 18934
Joined: 14 Apr 2004 08:37
Location: https://goo.gl/maps/i8aVNAvDB872

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by Forbury Lion » 31 Jul 2017 09:10

Got my new Season Ticket.

Am I correct in thinking that I only need to login and register if I intend to add cash to the card? (which I have no intention of doing, unless there's an incentive on offer that appeals to me) - Do the reward points just accrue automatically?

I also got a new Tesco clubcard with new contactless tech in it. Exciting times for my wallet :roll:

ronnyroyal
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 24 Jul 2011 18:38
Location: West Berks

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by ronnyroyal » 01 Aug 2017 16:51

Can anyone who has purchased QPR(a) or Gillingham(h) tickets, confirm if this has accrued any points on their account. Mine still at 2000 standard from ST. Maybe it takes a while. I know you get points for attending so that won't be on there yet. But wasn't sure how purchasing worked.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3933
Joined: 02 Jun 2006 22:46

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by Top Flight » 01 Aug 2017 17:34

Quick question nobbers on this scheme.

I just ordered 2 new football kits £160 from the Reading FC shop forgetting about this new loyalty reward scheme.

I paid for it on my normal debit card. Then I remembered this scheme exists. Have I now missed out on some reward points because of that? Should I have transferred some money from my bank account to the new reading fc season ticket cash card/e-wallet and then made the purchase from my season ticket?

Barney
Member
Posts: 441
Joined: 06 May 2005 14:04

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by Barney » 01 Aug 2017 17:53

ronnyroyal wrote:Can anyone who has purchased QPR(a) or Gillingham(h) tickets, confirm if this has accrued any points on their account. Mine still at 2000 standard from ST. Maybe it takes a while. I know you get points for attending so that won't be on there yet. But wasn't sure how purchasing worked.


I purchased a Gillingham ticket this morning, and 10 points have been added to my account. HTH.

ronnyroyal
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 24 Jul 2011 18:38
Location: West Berks

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by ronnyroyal » 01 Aug 2017 20:43

Barney wrote:
ronnyroyal wrote:Can anyone who has purchased QPR(a) or Gillingham(h) tickets, confirm if this has accrued any points on their account. Mine still at 2000 standard from ST. Maybe it takes a while. I know you get points for attending so that won't be on there yet. But wasn't sure how purchasing worked.


I purchased a Gillingham ticket this morning, and 10 points have been added to my account. HTH.


Cheers Barney. I'll just wait it out. I'm sure it will all become clear.

Needle
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Feb 2017 13:33

Re: New Royal Rewards Loyalty Scheme

by Needle » 01 Aug 2017 21:01

Reckon there's any chance they'll credit for QPR tickets?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 14 guests

It is currently 22 Sep 2018 07:28