Ticket office

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Jim Royal

Ticket office

by Jim Royal » 07 Aug 2017 09:51

I was up at the stadium on Saturday and needed to purchase a match ticket. I got there about 1pm and the ticket office closed at 12. More fool me for not checking beforehand. It's not too much of an issue as I will be passing the stadium again this week.

However, when driving away it dawned on me that the club shop was open. Is it possible to purchase tickets in there? If it isn't then perhaps it's something the club could consider. Or perhaps amalgamate to streamline operations.

cornflake

Re: Ticket office

by cornflake » 07 Aug 2017 10:29

It's much easier to buy online.

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 07 Aug 2017 10:37

Agreed. But I'm always of the opinion if you can buy in person then do so. For every IT person employed to look after the electronic side, it puts more face to face employees out of jobs.

I don't use self service tills in supermarkets for that very reason.

ronnyroyal

by ronnyroyal » 08 Aug 2017 10:40

Jim Royal Agreed. But I'm always of the opinion if you can buy in person then do so. For every IT person employed to look after the electronic side, it puts more face to face employees out of jobs.

I don't use self service tills in supermarkets for that very reason.

I agree mostly, but I must say the times I've been into the tickets office they all seem busy with other jobs until you rock up at the window, it's not like they are sat there like cashiers waiting for business. it wouldn't surprise me if they double up as .com agents for the ticketing site too.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1