Match Programme for iPad

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Match Programme for iPad

by Rawlie19 » 09 Aug 2017 05:44

Does anybody subscribe to the iPad app for match day programmes? I can't see one for last nights game, but last years subscription seem to include the EFL Cup.

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Match Programme for iPad

by Rawlie19 » 13 Aug 2017 06:26

I'm assuming by the lack of response to this thread that either no one subscribes, or those that do haven't had a problem this season?

Second game, and it's still showing the programme Fulham from 16th May 2017. Little help from Pocketmags who supposedly run this. I wan't to read the programme while I'm enjoying the game, not weeks later!

Eagle436

by Eagle436 » 14 Aug 2017 12:06

I used the app to download programmes last season, I didn't subscribe but downloaded programmes on an ad-hoc basis when I couldn't get to games.

As you rightly point out "Pocketmags" are the provider of this service, however the club have to release the programme to them before they van make it available via the app. Each programme should be available 24 hours before every game, however it rarely is, sometimes its after the match which is not a lot of good.....

I spoke to "Pocketmags" and they have said they have not had confirmation that they are providing the programmes this season, might be one for the club to answer?

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 15 Aug 2017 06:46

Eagle436 I used the app to download programmes last season, I didn't subscribe but downloaded programmes on an ad-hoc basis when I couldn't get to games.

As you rightly point out "Pocketmags" are the provider of this service, however the club have to release the programme to them before they van make it available via the app. Each programme should be available 24 hours before every game, however it rarely is, sometimes its after the match which is not a lot of good.....

I spoke to "Pocketmags" and they have said they have not had confirmation that they are providing the programmes this season, might be one for the club to answer?

Pocketmags finally replied to me (after 3 messages) saying they were waiting for a reply from the club. Fine, but you should have replied to me with a "sorry, we are looking into this and will get back to you" message. I'll wait a few days and see if they can sort it with the club, but it looks like Reading have given it up. Will get my money back from Apple if they have but I like to have a read of the programme, and being 7,000 miles away it's hard to get the printed version...

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1