Stop explicit language in the ground...

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Stop explicit language in the ground...

by bobby1413 » 06 Sep 2017 10:24

tmesis
genome Is it Ginger Roy?

No. It's young lad, about 18 or so.

Ginger Roy must be about 40 now. I used to know him years back, friend of a friend, when he worked at the 3Bs at town hall. I remember him having to compare a quiz night once as the guy who used to do it had to work the bar. He got very flustered, and was pleading " Craig! Craig! I don't know how to do the questions like you do them" down the microphone.

I've seen him numerous times at away games acting up (and I mean that in the most pathetic of ways). At Millwall I saw him and his friend being detained by Police and their details taken, just down the road from the tube station. I believe I also recall him at Fulham on Putney High Street running around with his w4nkery friends
Last edited by bobby1413 on 07 Sep 2017 12:03, edited 1 time in total.

double d

by double d » 06 Sep 2017 10:47

What a Gollum looking pussy

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 06 Sep 2017 10:48

Wow, where do they all keep their banjos?

The Reverend

by The Reverend » 06 Sep 2017 13:24

paultheroyal Article is ridiculous particularly as the club put in excellent steps to prevent isolated bad language.

The text service they offer to report unruly fans, abusive language etc is an excellent facility and for many parents with kids will come in very handy.

LOLWUT?

srsly?

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 06 Sep 2017 13:42

bobby1413 I also noticed that the majority of Kempson's articles start with the headline of "Why..."

"Why there's no reason for Reading FC fans to panic just yet"
"Why Aston Villa were crazy to sign John Terry after Chelsea release"
"Why Huddersfield's promising pre-season may be shortlived"
"Why Tariqe Fosu's sparkling Reading FC debut was just an illusion"
"Why John Swift's double penalty pain must not hinder progress of the Reading FC star"
"Why Leeds United are unlikely to be going Dutch this summer"
"Why Millwall's "marauding morons" and John Terry's stage-managed substitution went too far"
"Why I can't face another Reading FC play-off final"

Stoke fan in disguise - just trying to find that story about someone called Delilah to complete the dream?

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 06 Sep 2017 13:44

Forbury Lion
bobby1413 I also noticed that the majority of Kempson's articles start with the headline of "Why..."

"Why there's no reason for Reading FC fans to panic just yet"
"Why Aston Villa were crazy to sign John Terry after Chelsea release"
"Why Huddersfield's promising pre-season may be shortlived"
"Why Tariqe Fosu's sparkling Reading FC debut was just an illusion"
"Why John Swift's double penalty pain must not hinder progress of the Reading FC star"
"Why Leeds United are unlikely to be going Dutch this summer"
"Why Millwall's "marauding morons" and John Terry's stage-managed substitution went too far"
"Why I can't face another Reading FC play-off final"

Stoke fan in disguise - just trying to find that story about someone called Delilah to complete the dream?

Even more reason to hate him

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 06 Sep 2017 21:33

The Reverend
paultheroyal Article is ridiculous particularly as the club put in excellent steps to prevent isolated bad language.

The text service they offer to report unruly fans, abusive language etc is an excellent facility and for many parents with kids will come in very handy.

LOLWUT?

srsly?

Not sure what LOLWUT means but the text service is genuine.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 07 Sep 2017 09:23

bobby1413
tmesis I believe this is the ginger fan that is being referred to

I've seen him numerous times at away games acting up (and I mean that in the most pathetic of ways). At Millwall I saw him and his friend being detained by Police and their details taken, just down the road from the tube station. I believe I also recall him at Fulham on Putney High Street running around with his w4nkery friends

As much as I am in agreement with this guy's behaviour being less than acceptable, as I too have seen this first hand home and away, I think it's a bit unfair you ousting him on a message board like this. A little bit playground. How would you like it if people were banding your name and image around publicly shaming you?
Last edited by John Smith on 07 Sep 2017 15:45, edited 1 time in total.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 07 Sep 2017 12:02

John Smith As much as I am in agreement with this guy's behaviour being less than acceptable, as I too have seen this first hand home and away, I think it's a bit unfair you ousting him on a message board like this. A little bit playground. How would you like it if people were banding your name and image around publicly shaming you?

I thought someone may say that, but tbh having seen the way he behaves and disregards others at games I couldn't give a sh*t about him or how unfair it may be.

If he in anyway had any regard or consideration of others then I may feel differently. But I saw him at Swindon at the front of the stand abusing stewards and also on other occasions generally being a little oik.

Considering this image is on the GetReading website then I wanted to share considering we are all talking about him after all.

EDIT: .... I'm not one to ignore others views and can see both sides to some degree. As a result I've removed the image from my original post

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 07 Sep 2017 12:06

bobby1413
John Smith As much as I am in agreement with this guy's behaviour being less than acceptable, as I too have seen this first hand home and away, I think it's a bit unfair you ousting him on a message board like this. A little bit playground. How would you like it if people were banding your name and image around publicly shaming you?

I thought someone may say that, but tbh having seen the way he behaves and disregards others at games I couldn't give a sh*t about him or how unfair it may be.

If he in anyway had any regard or consideration of others then I may feel differently. But I saw him at Swindon at the front of the stand abusing stewards and also on other occasions generally being a little oik.

Considering this image is on the GetReading website then I wanted to share considering we are all talking about him after all.

EDIT: .... I'm not one to ignore others views and can see both sides to some degree. As a result I've removed the image from my original post

Good on you Bobby.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 07 Sep 2017 14:25

John Smith
bobby1413

Good on you Bobby.

So, are you going to edit YOUR post which copies said image?

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 07 Sep 2017 15:46

muirinho So, are you going to edit YOUR post which copies said image?

Oops. Done now.

One87One

by One87One » 07 Sep 2017 19:24

I don't know how this prat gets so much print time from Get Reading. As soon as I see he's had something else to say I refuse to open to article.

Regarding this pointless debate; that's football. It's a game for the working class, not the posh twats that want an evening at the theatre. If you want to avoid the bad language, ideally f**k off altogether; or of you must stick around, sit your arse down in the Dolan Stand, or better still the Main Stand, where you can be joined by equally disapproving prawn face stuffing fans like you!

FWIW, I have a young family that love sitting in Y25/Y26. Boys and girls of ages 8, 10 and 13; and they LOVE the "naughty" songs, and the odd swearing rant to the away fans to our left. They, like me when I was their age, get absorbed by the atmoshphere, good language and bad.

Kempson - Your a cu*t. Just f*ck off and do one you mug!

Cheers.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 07 Sep 2017 20:32

I'm scared of where all this is going to end. Salad and healthy options to replace pies and burgers, or perhaps replaced by an m and s food shop, no alchoholic drinks for sale in the concourse. Can we hand back the keys and start football again somewhere else?

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 08 Sep 2017 09:13

muirinho
John Smith
bobby1413

Good on you Bobby.

So, are you going to edit YOUR post which copies said image?

alright ginge

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 08 Sep 2017 09:15

Mr Optimist I'm scared of where all this is going to end. Salad and healthy options to replace pies and burgers, or perhaps replaced by an m and s food shop, no alchoholic drinks for sale in the concourse. Can we hand back the keys and start football again somewhere else?

id just like to say, if th eclub are reading this, that I would welcome an M&S food hall in the concourse

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 08 Sep 2017 09:26

Maneki Neko
Mr Optimist I'm scared of where all this is going to end. Salad and healthy options to replace pies and burgers, or perhaps replaced by an m and s food shop, no alchoholic drinks for sale in the concourse. Can we hand back the keys and start football again somewhere else?

id just like to say, if th eclub are reading this, that I would welcome an M&S food hall in the concourse

Waitrose mixed a trick. Beautiful f@cking game, my arse!

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 08 Sep 2017 09:33

Maneki Neko

An M&S food hall would be great. I'd much rather pay £4 for a sandwich and bottle of drink than had over half my salary to the greasy burger truck.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 08 Sep 2017 14:34

Elm Park Kid
Maneki Neko

An M&S food hall would be great. I'd much rather pay £4 for a sandwich and bottle of drink than had over half my salary to the greasy burger truck.
can you not just buy this in the way in via M&S in town?

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 08 Sep 2017 15:01

Forbury Lion
Elm Park Kid
Maneki Neko

can you not just buy this in the way in via M&S in town?

I don't go via town to get to games. Also they don't let you bring in bottles of drink into the ground.