Stevenage (h)

EverHopeful

Re: Stevenage (h)

by EverHopeful » 11 Jan 2018 22:22

Barney Is there ANY chance that for those NOT attending the Stevenage replay, they keep their utterly tedious boring repetitive gloomy
depressing pessimistic sad uninteresting reasons to themselves.

Much appreciated, Thank you.

Barney, why the hell should they? everyone is entitled to their opinion and at least on social media its not directed at the Team although based on Saturday they probably deserve it. Incidentally i was there Sat and will be there on Tues as for some reason I have a sense of loyalty and happily (most of the time) as i have been there for the last 35 years this has been the case and believe me i am not an old fart (yet). However the last 2 years in particular have been the most turgid football i have witnessed in a long time and anyone who thinks any different is deluded (Rogers was the same for a period) and that includes last season, wembley included which needed unbelievable patience.

enough said

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 12 Jan 2018 07:17

EverHopeful
Barney Is there ANY chance that for those NOT attending the Stevenage replay, they keep their utterly tedious boring repetitive gloomy

Barney, why the hell should they? everyone is entitled to their opinion and at least on social media its not directed at the Team although based on Saturday they probably deserve it. Incidentally i was there Sat and will be there on Tues as for some reason I have a sense of loyalty and happily (most of the time) as i have been there for the last 35 years this has been the case and believe me i am not an old fart (yet). However the last 2 years in particular have been the most turgid football i have witnessed in a long time and anyone who thinks any different is deluded (Rogers was the same for a period) and that includes last season, wembley included which needed unbelievable patience.

enough said

Spot on you old fart. :lol:

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 12 Jan 2018 08:40

IN x2

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 12 Jan 2018 11:37

Old Man Andrews I think we disagree on a lot of things but one thing we can agree on is the words "Jaap Stam" and "Masterplan" should not be in the same sentence.

Are you going to Hull?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Jan 2018 11:42

John Smith
Old Man Andrews I think we disagree on a lot of things but one thing we can agree on is the words "Jaap Stam" and "Masterplan" should not be in the same sentence.

Are you going to Hull?

No sadly. You?

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 12 Jan 2018 11:43

Old Man Andrews
John Smith

Are you going to Hull?

No sadly. You?

I was hoping you could give me a lift. This should really be moved to the Hull thread.

To answer your question, possibly.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Jan 2018 11:47

John Smith
Old Man Andrews
John Smith Are you going to Hull?

No sadly. You?

I was hoping you could give me a lift. This should really be moved to the Hull thread.

To answer your question, possibly.

Yeah I would have done if I was going. Hull is about half an hour too far away for me to get to in time after my Saturday morning commitments, shame really. Brother supports Hull so its a bit of a derby.

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 14 Jan 2018 16:39

Barney Is there ANY chance that for those NOT attending the Stevenage replay...

Jealousy is a very negative emotion.

Berry

by Berry » 14 Jan 2018 17:36

John Smith
Old Man Andrews
John Smith Ok, I'll definitely book in the East stand in that case then

Good news for you about the attendance being low eh? Might actually have a spare 6 seats around you to fit your backside on.

Meow!

I will await your in depth match report complete with quotes from the touchline where you have eavesdropped and deciphered Stam's masterplan

Back for some more paint drying Mr Smith.....B&Q is free I believe but don't leave your car there as may be clamped

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 16 Jan 2018 08:36

Hi Barney. You must be new around here.

Welcome to the board.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 16 Jan 2018 09:57

Berry Back for some more paint drying Mr Smith.....B&Q is free I believe but don't leave your car there as may be clamped

I've read this three times and I still don't get it. For the record I don't drive to games - the clue being in the name.

Bottoms up!

Dennis the Butler
Location: Wallowing in the Premiership glory ... oh bollox !!

by Dennis the Butler » 16 Jan 2018 10:10

Maybe Berry is comparing watching Reading these days is like watching paint dry .. personally I'd rather sit outside and watch a turd harden in the sun !

killerbee

by killerbee » 16 Jan 2018 10:50

OUT! Unallocated seating = no chance! Simples! :lol: