South Stand Singers For Sunderland (H)

278 posts
double d
Hob Nob Addict

Re: South Stand Singers For Sunderland (H)

by double d » 20 Apr 2018 10:59

jar95 wrote:
double d wrote:I think it a bad idea from him. Why should somebody who has had a st for 40 years and gone to every game pay for their own travel when these people have probably been fans since December 2005 and get free stuff? I think the hidden agenda is clear tbh

So you expect Moore to go through and pick and choose people? What is this 'hidden agenda'?

No, he should do it for every fan who has a ticket. He gets paid a lot of money for playing football, I am sure he can cover.

Just because you guys are bunched up in a small section, does not give the rights or privilege to free shit, and does not make you better fans.

It should be all in or nothing.

IMHO.

genome
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by genome » 20 Apr 2018 11:00

double d wrote:
jar95 wrote:
double d wrote:I think it a bad idea from him. Why should somebody who has had a st for 40 years and gone to every game pay for their own travel when these people have probably been fans since December 2005 and get free stuff? I think the hidden agenda is clear tbh

So you expect Moore to go through and pick and choose people? What is this 'hidden agenda'?

No, he should do it for every fan who has a ticket. He gets paid a lot of money for playing football, I am sure he can cover.

Just because you guys are bunched up in a small section, does not give the rights or privilege to free shit, and does not make you better fans.

IMHO.

The club literally did this for the Sheffield United game in October. Why do people have such short memories!?

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular

by Old Man Andrews » 20 Apr 2018 11:04

double d wrote:
jar95 wrote:

IMHO.

Spending money going to games is a choice though and if somebody wants to spend their money going to every away game then thats their look out. Liam Moore wanted to back the new initiative and in turn promote it to more like minded people. Can't see the issue with that personally.

Theroyalbox

by Theroyalbox » 20 Apr 2018 11:09

double d wrote:
jar95 wrote:

IMHO.

Have to say, and im concerned the warm air is doing something funny to me, but I..i...I...I agree with DD :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

But I keep reiterating this isn't the SSS fault at all

jar95

by jar95 » 20 Apr 2018 11:26

Theroyalbox wrote:
double d wrote:
jar95 wrote:

IMHO.

Have to say, and im concerned the warm air is doing something funny to me, but I..i...I...I agree with DD :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

no, he shouldn't do anything. Anything he does is a bonus. When did I / anyone say we do deserve free stuff? Or a better fan?

double d
Hob Nob Addict

by double d » 20 Apr 2018 11:33

jar95 wrote:
Theroyalbox wrote:
double d wrote:

IMHO.

no, he shouldn't do anything. Anything he does is a bonus. When did I / anyone say we do deserve free stuff? Or a better fan?

You dont have to say it. Its quite clear what the agenda is.

jar95

by jar95 » 20 Apr 2018 11:33

double d wrote:
jar95 wrote:
Theroyalbox wrote:

in what way?

Tilehurstsouthbank

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 20 Apr 2018 12:30

double d wrote:
jar95 wrote:
Theroyalbox wrote:

Please explain your agenda comment. Who has an agenda? What is their agenda?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 20 Apr 2018 12:30

jar95 wrote:
Theroyalbox wrote:
double d wrote:

IMHO.

I think you're better fans and deserve free stuff.

double d
Hob Nob Addict

by double d » 20 Apr 2018 12:38

Tilehurstsouthbank wrote:
double d wrote:
jar95 wrote:

to improve atmospherics in the ground

Tilehurstsouthbank

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 20 Apr 2018 12:42

double d wrote:
Tilehurstsouthbank wrote:
double d wrote:

to improve atmospherics in the ground

Seriously, wtf are you on about Double Dunce? Improving the atmosphere in the ground is their intent. When you say agenda, you make it sound like they're trying to get one over someone.
Last edited by Tilehurstsouthbank on 20 Apr 2018 15:17, edited 1 time in total.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 20 Apr 2018 13:15

This is an absolute apocalypse of a thread.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular

by Old Man Andrews » 20 Apr 2018 13:21

winchester_royal wrote:This is an absolute apocalypse of a thread.

I agree. It started off badly then apologies were made and opinions were changed. Since then we have had people in here just spouting negativity with no justification.

jar95

by jar95 » 20 Apr 2018 14:12

Old Man Andrews wrote:

I agree. It started off badly then apologies were made and opinions were changed. Since then we have had people in here just spouting negativity with no justification.

People just love a moan dont they!

Theroyalbox

by Theroyalbox » 20 Apr 2018 14:37

Pepe the Horseman wrote:
jar95 wrote:
Theroyalbox wrote:

thank you pepe

Tilehurstsouthbank

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 20 Apr 2018 15:18

Old Man Andrews wrote:

People in here just spouting negativity with no justification.

File under "I" for irony...

St Pauli
Hob Nob Addict

by St Pauli » 21 Apr 2018 05:54

Pepe the Horseman wrote:
jar95 wrote:
Theroyalbox wrote:

+1.

I also think you're better fans and deserve free stuff.

It's a rare thing in the UK and rarer still for Reading FC fans to make the transition from moaning about something to proactively and positively do something about it. All power to you and ignore any negatives carping on social media, it's full of idiots that in years past would never have a platform to spout from, and wouldn't have the courage to say it in public.

double d
Hob Nob Addict

by double d » 21 Apr 2018 06:53

Do they pfuck need free stuff and they are not better fans. We are the same.

Zip
Hob Nob Regular

by Zip » 21 Apr 2018 08:08

jar95 wrote:

Yeah agreed. There is no hidden agenda. Moore appreciates what they are trying to do in the South Stand and is making a generous gesture. It’s a shame some on here can’t just accept that on face value.

double d
Hob Nob Addict

by double d » 21 Apr 2018 08:10

Zip wrote:
jar95 wrote:

Yeah agreed. There is no hidden agenda. Moore appreciates what they are trying to do in the South Stand and is making a generous gesture. It’s a shame some on here can’t just accept that on face value.

But why cannot he do it for all fans? We are all fans and all pay money to go.

278 posts