South Stand Singers For Sunderland (H)

278 posts
Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular

Re: South Stand Singers For Sunderland (H)

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Apr 2018 09:01

genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:Interesting that the other thread discussing this got deleted.

Know anything about that Genome?

Nope, but the Twitter group had picked up on it. I assume it was deleted because you were targeting real life individuals, and your comments had been seen by them

Seen by them because you went running to grass people up on this board in an attempt to win favour with them yes? Did you manage to get a place with them in the South Stand for Saturday?

You can't be that desperate for acceptance surely?

genome
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by genome » 12 Apr 2018 09:15

Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:Interesting that the other thread discussing this got deleted.

Know anything about that Genome?

Nope, but the Twitter group had picked up on it. I assume it was deleted because you were targeting real life individuals, and your comments had been seen by them

Seen by them because you went running to grass people up on this board in an attempt to win favour with them yes? Did you manage to get a place with them in the South Stand for Saturday?

Um, no. As I said before, I don’t know them. Have you become a troll or something?

leon
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by leon » 12 Apr 2018 09:21

genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:

Um, no. As I said before, I don’t know them. Have you become a troll or something?

Isn't he Kes? Or am I hopelessly confused.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Apr 2018 09:27

genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:

Not at all I just think it is laughable that you/"someone else" would grass people up. They are free to join up here and debate, that is what a forum is for and why the majority are here.

genome
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by genome » 12 Apr 2018 09:32

Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:

Not at all I just think it is laughable that you/"someone else" would grass people up. They are free to join up here and debate, that is what a forum is for and why the majority are here.

Or, it’s a public forum and anyone can see what is posted in the Team forum?

The Reverend

by The Reverend » 12 Apr 2018 09:37

I'd imagine most of 'them' have a log in on here and can see for themselves.

In fact, you don't even need a log in to read the shite you were posting OMA as you were doing it in the public boards so no surprise the mods took it down.

I nearly replied to Olly to point out that it's pretty much one person being an arrogant, moaning and bigoted old man but then I decided to stay hidden behind my stupid username

Theroyalbox

by Theroyalbox » 12 Apr 2018 09:39

leon wrote:
genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:

I don't think it is Kes, I have had some good conversations with OMA I just genuinely think he is a bit grumpy and sour. Where is John Smith tho he is funny

leon
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by leon » 12 Apr 2018 09:39

Theroyalbox wrote:
leon wrote:
genome wrote:

I don't think it is Kes, I have had some good conversations with OMA I just genuinely think he is a bit grumpy and sour. Where is John Smith tho he is funny

JS is a pillock. But he's harmless.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Apr 2018 09:40

genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:

A non-member has happened to stumble on to Hob Nob Anyone? to just come and have a look to see if someone is talking about them? No they have been tipped off and instead of joining up and fighting their corner they have moaned and whinged. It would have been great if one of the organisiers or lead people within their group came in and spoke about it and made their points. Who knows they could have changed my opinion, I am always willing to listen to differing views.

If the thread was there you'll see I was asked a couple of times about a female member of their group who I named and in my view made fair comment about based on my experience of her. I didn't post a link to her Twitter page or get involved with Double D when he was throwing questions out about her appearance, thats not necessary. Like I said yesterday, I have had a go at her in person so I am not saying anything on here I wouldn't say in real life. Rather than complaining and drumming up faux sympathy from her hangers-on I wish she would come here and counter the points made and have the debate. It is a very interesting debate to have.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Apr 2018 09:41

Theroyalbox wrote:
leon wrote:
genome wrote:

Guilty as charged :D :D :D :D

Theroyalbox

by Theroyalbox » 12 Apr 2018 09:42

leon wrote:
Theroyalbox wrote:
leon wrote:

I don't know what it is I just see the funny sides off his posts

leon
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by leon » 12 Apr 2018 09:43

Theroyalbox wrote:
leon wrote:
Theroyalbox wrote:

We'll agree to disagree....

Theroyalbox

by Theroyalbox » 12 Apr 2018 09:44

leon wrote:
Theroyalbox wrote:
leon wrote:

We'll agree to disagree....

Is that allowed on HNA?

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Regular

by Greatwesternline » 12 Apr 2018 09:57

Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:

A non-member has happened to stumble on to Hob Nob Anyone? to just come and have a look to see if someone is talking about them? No they have been tipped off and instead of joining up and fighting their corner they have moaned and whinged. It would have been great if one of the organisiers or lead people within their group came in and spoke about it and made their points. Who knows they could have changed my opinion, I am always willing to listen to differing views.

If the thread was there you'll see I was asked a couple of times about a female member of their group who I named and in my view made fair comment about based on my experience of her. I didn't post a link to her Twitter page or get involved with Double D when he was throwing questions out about her appearance, thats not necessary. Like I said yesterday, I have had a go at her in person so I am not saying anything on here I wouldn't say in real life. Rather than complaining and drumming up faux sympathy from her hangers-on I wish she would come here and counter the points made and have the debate. It is a very interesting debate to have.

You made references to "getting in someone's pants" about someone on a public forum who you then went on to describe in sufficient detail so that they could be identified on another website. If you still think you haven't done anything wrong you probably don't have sufficient awareness of how the internet works, and therefore should be a bit more contemplative about what you post.

massifheed

by massifheed » 12 Apr 2018 10:02

I'm not sure I understand what it is about the South Stand lot that is getting a few people so wound up. Relatively speaking I am completely new as a Reading supporter, so it may well be an historical thing that I'm not aware of, but aside from potentially being an attention seeking bunch, is there anything about them that is detrimental to the club/team/other fans? Or is there something else going on here? I guess I'm confused as to how most people on here don't seem bothered about them either way, but a couple are completely staunch in their views against them.

Pip.12

by Pip.12 » 12 Apr 2018 10:14

Old Man Andrews wrote:
genome wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:

Ok so I was going to sit here and be the bigger person, and not reply to your nasty little post.. however I’ve had enough.

I don’t know who you are, because you’re so keen to hide behind your keyboard and username BUT I can categorically tell you I’ve never met you. The only person I’ve even had a disagreement with at football was an older man who thought it was ok to shout homophobic abuse at Chris Gunter. So if that was you I completely stand by my decision. It’s disgusting. Also why the hell should I have to come on here and defend myself and debate with you about who I am as a person.

You can sit on here and call me abysmal and awful even an attention seeker, but the difference between you and I is that I go out with people I actually know in real life and enjoy things instead of sitting on a forum being unbelievably rude about someone I’ve never met.

Many people dislike the idea of the south stand and that’s ok, it’s not going to be for everyone. It wasn’t my idea it was another fan who made contact with the club who are of course backing it. We did not name ourselves the ‘south bank’. We were asked by the club when approached not to put anything on social media so we didn’t. That doesn’t make us entitled, or have an attitude that we’re better than you or ‘real fans’. Our intention is to bring the fan base together which quite frankly right now you’re making harder. Don’t sit there and think that yet again you can make up a story in your head of something that happened and put it on a post as gospel.

In terms of attention seeking - I have a big personality which a lot of people don’t like and I’m ok with that. If that’s how I come across to you then that’s your opinion. My account is private because of my job.. instead of sitting on here completely dragging a person through the mud how about you unfollow me? Or even better come out tell me who you are and I’ll make it so you don’t. The idea that you’re hiding being your username is creepy. I don’t appreciate being ‘watched’ so to speak and then bitched about behind my back by a grown adult, I also don’t appreciate being made to feel like a piece of meat...

So how about you stop talking about me and get on with your own life. I won’t be replying to this post and if I see my name on here again I won’t hesitate to take it further.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Apr 2018 10:44

Out of respect for those who run the board I won't say any more about the individuals involved. I would however invite them to join up and post if they are reading this, have the debate!

ImJappy

by ImJappy » 12 Apr 2018 10:46

Old Man Andrews wrote:Out of respect for those who run the board I won't say any more about the individuals involved. I would however invite them to join up and post if they are reading this, have the debate!

Debate about why you are a grumpy old man who has no one in their lives, so posts on here about trying to get into someone else's pants. Even though the only women in your life is probably your mother, but I'm not judging if that's the only pants you can touch awwwwww how romantic.

Theroyalbox

by Theroyalbox » 12 Apr 2018 10:58

ImJappy wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:Out of respect for those who run the board I won't say any more about the individuals involved. I would however invite them to join up and post if they are reading this, have the debate!

Debate about why you are a grumpy old man who has no one in their lives, so posts on here about trying to get into someone else's pants. Even though the only women in your life is probably your mother, but I'm not judging if that's the only pants you can touch awwwwww how romantic.

that is one of the worst responses ive ever seen on here, and that says alot

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Regular

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Apr 2018 11:00

Theroyalbox wrote:
ImJappy wrote:

that is one of the worst responses ive ever seen on here, and that says alot

It was Charlie Nicholas to Jeff Stelling levels of cringe.

278 posts