Cardiff City (A)

RoyalJones

Re: Cardiff City (A)

by RoyalJones » 28 Apr 2018 12:15

I remember the last game of the season at Derby a few years ago was also on the TV (Appiah, Hector and McCleary scoring), let's hope we can derail another team's hopes for promotion again against Cardiff!

Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 28 Apr 2018 22:15

I'll be going to Caerdydd next week because of the opportunity to watch Colin explode as we rob a point - well, probably not, but it is too good to miss.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 29 Apr 2018 20:49

I cannot even bring myself to watch Sky on Sunday. Instead I will be at Elland Road in the DB taking in the atmosphere of a "big" club. It will be interesting to see the fans' reaction should the fake hoops take the lead. Then off to the LUFC players' end of season do. I am expecting to be on the end of a huge amount of piss-taking from LUFC should Colin send us down. But at least the booze will be free.

This season has been surreal, so I might as well end it in a similar vein, (vane?).

Good luck to all going to Cardiff on Sunday. Apparently it's looking like a record crowd for a league game at the stadium. Wouldn't it be just typical RFC if Fulham win and we snatch a draw to deny Cardiff automatic promo! Oh well, I can dream.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 02 May 2018 09:44

Initial allocation sold out, more released.

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/2018/m ... day-drama/

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 02 May 2018 10:08

muirinho Initial allocation sold out, more released.

Fair play. Plus it also hacks off Cardiff City. They were hoping to somehow release any unsold tickets in our end so that they could sell them to home fans, segregation permitting. Unlucky :D :D

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 May 2018 10:13

Barney

Fair play. Plus it also hacks off Cardiff City. They were hoping to somehow release any unsold tickets in our end so that they could sell them to home fans, segregation permitting. Unlucky :D :D

I reckon we should just leave them unsold just to piss them off

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 May 2018 10:56

Cannot believe we have sold out the initial allocation. The players really do not deserve that level of support but it is good to see that a lot of our supporters will back the club no matter what.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 02 May 2018 13:02

Old Man Andrews

Cannot believe we have sold out the initial allocation. The players really do not deserve that level of support but it is good to see that a lot of our supporters will back the club no matter what.

Most aren't going for Reading... it's for the inflatables and a chance to shit on Colin's parade. HTH.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 02 May 2018 13:03

genome
Barney

I reckon we should just leave them unsold just to piss them off

Cover the seats with a big Swansea flag.

massifheed

by massifheed » 02 May 2018 16:41

Old Man Andrews The players really do not deserve that level of support but it is good to see that a lot of our supporters will back the club no matter what.

I'll pay £6 for a Sky Sports day pass to watch it. But that's the extent I'm willing to invest. And even that's 50/50.

Incidentally, I was watching the Scunthorpe v Plymouth match on TV yesterday and thought that either of those two could take Reading pretty easily, based on what I saw.

Should we go down, I'd be very surprised if we went straight back up again if things don't change.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 03 May 2018 02:00

massifheed
Old Man Andrews The players really do not deserve that level of support but it is good to see that a lot of our supporters will back the club no matter what.

I'll pay £6 for a Sky Sports day pass to watch it. But that's the extent I'm willing to invest. And even that's 50/50.

Incidentally, I was watching the Scunthorpe v Plymouth match on TV yesterday and thought that either of those two could take Reading pretty easily, based on what I saw.

Should we go down, I'd be very surprised if we went straight back up again if things don't change.

They are teams in confidence, we aren't, that's the big difference. If we do go down I won't say we'll go straight back up but we eventually will.

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 06 May 2018 10:11

Bought an extra ticket through the office Wednesday, hadn't arrived through the mail yesterday, anyone know id there's away tickets on sale at Cardiff today?