ROYALS PROGRAMME

12 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
bluerinse

ROYALS PROGRAMME

by bluerinse » 11 Jun 2018 11:50

glad to see that the club are to retain the Royals programme at every home game. I do not buy it on a regular basis. but do buy it for up to date stats on appearances/goals scored. etc.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: ROYALS PROGRAMME

by Sutekh » 11 Jun 2018 12:02

bluerinse glad to see that the club are to retain the Royals programme at every home game. I do not buy it on a regular basis. but do buy it for up to date stats on appearances/goals scored. etc.

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/2018/j ... programme/

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Jun 2018 12:14

I would have liked the club to move with the times a bit and produce a digital version that can be downloaded onto phones/tablets. Stick a £1 charge on it and I think they'd make a tidy sum each game. In this day and age the majority of people are glued to their phones pre-match so would make sense.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 11 Jun 2018 12:24

Old Man Andrews I would have liked the club to move with the times a bit and produce a digital version that can be downloaded onto phones/tablets. Stick a £1 charge on it and I think they'd make a tidy sum each game. In this day and age the majority of people are glued to their phones pre-match so would make sense.

Yep, and I bet supporters who can't get to the match (particularly those abroad) might be interested as well.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 11 Jun 2018 14:17

muirinho
Old Man Andrews I would have liked the club to move with the times a bit and produce a digital version that can be downloaded onto phones/tablets. Stick a £1 charge on it and I think they'd make a tidy sum each game. In this day and age the majority of people are glued to their phones pre-match so would make sense.

Yep, and I bet supporters who can't get to the match (particularly those abroad) might be interested as well.

Reading a match programme on an iPhone size device would be a challenge. Good call though, esp. for fans not able to get to games or can only follow the club remotely.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 11 Jun 2018 16:27

Not just pre-match when the entertainment on offer was as bad as it was last year

Its not a bad idea though, and could run alongside the print copy. I expect most people just buy it out of habit/souvenir rather than interested in anything much that is in there

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 12 Jun 2018 08:24

Sutekh
muirinho

Reading a match programme on an iPhone size device would be a challenge. Good call though, esp. for fans not able to get to games or can only follow the club remotely.

Would have to be a stripped down mobile version but would certainly be worthwhile. Could offer extras such as highlights of past meetings with today's opponents etc. Could charge a per game fee or throw it in free with an iFollow subscription.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 12 Jun 2018 11:24

Stranded
Sutekh
muirinho

Would have to be a stripped down mobile version but would certainly be worthwhile. Could offer extras such as highlights of past meetings with today's opponents etc. Could charge a per game fee or throw it in free with an iFollow subscription.

You can't get any 4G in the Madejski so that idea wouldn't work. Plus our fanbase are all geriatrics anyway.

SWLR
Hob Nob Regular

by SWLR » 12 Jun 2018 13:16

Hound
Not just pre-match when the entertainment on offer was as bad as it was last year

Up until QPR's missed penalty, key highlight when at any game.

Rea Ding

by Rea Ding » 12 Jun 2018 14:14

Happy the club have kept the Royal as they always do a fine job with their programmes. I get one most games as it always gives a good lowdown on other teams

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 12 Jun 2018 14:37

And hopefully the price will remain at £3

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 12 Jun 2018 22:43

I always buy a programme. Pleased the club will still be producing them

12 posts   •   Page 1 of 1