2100 posts
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Club 1871 - the What, When, Where, How, Who & Why Thread

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Nov 2018 14:01

Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC
Snowflake Royal THat lasted a long time DD. :roll:

What's so wrong with my question? Others agreed with me and said it was a good point.

It is a great point which Ian is clearly afraid of fronting up.

I'm simply commenting on the fact that having spent weeks wumming C1871 with how bad he thinks they are to ape you, he then posted about how he'd get a HST there to cheer himself up. And then within days of Gourlay going is back to implying it should be stopped.

But that's Double Dunce for you all over.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 22 Nov 2018 14:04

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC
What's so wrong with my question? Others agreed with me and said it was a good point.

I'm simply commenting on the fact that having spent weeks wumming C1871 with how bad he thinks they are to ape you, he then posted about how he'd get a HST there to cheer himself up. And then within days of Gourlay going is back to implying it should be stopped.

I dont want them to be stopped though, I was merely asking if it is time for wholesale changes at the club. I want to get a HST to cheer myself up and help contribute to the team winning and to sit near you.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 22 Nov 2018 14:05

Hendo Again, seeing as they are selling half season tickets there, this is here to stay until May at the earliest.

I suggest a focusing your irritations on other ventures for the time being.

Maybe we can start a campaign to bring Queensley back?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Nov 2018 14:06

Kulshaw72RFC
Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews

I dont want them to be stopped though, I was merely asking if it is time for wholesale changes at the club. I want to get a HST to cheer myself up and help contribute to the team winning and to sit near you.

Oh come on now......

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Nov 2018 14:10

I know, it's really sad how clever he thinks he is when he's so transparently stoooooopid and unfunny.

Meltdown in 5

Orion

by Orion » 22 Nov 2018 14:11

I do t think k it will be stopped this season as they've kind of committed to it.

I will be very surprised if they're there next season.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 22 Nov 2018 14:26

Theroyalbox
Hendo Again, seeing as they are selling half season tickets there, this is here to stay until May at the earliest.

I suggest a focusing your irritations on other ventures for the time being.

Maybe we can start a campaign to bring Queensley back?

If that is how you want to focus your attention, be my guest.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 22 Nov 2018 14:39

Snowflake Royal I know, it's really sad how clever he thinks he is when he's so transparently stoooooopid and unfunny.

Meltdown in 5

Meh. I am a serene and changed man since being on these tablets.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 24 Nov 2018 18:52

How was Club1871 today?

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 26 Nov 2018 15:53

:|

Orion

by Orion » 26 Nov 2018 17:21

Expecting a big performance from club1871 this Saturday to justify the closure of half the stand.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Nov 2018 17:28

Thanks The Spread. Run along now.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 28 Nov 2018 11:53

197 fans up at Leeds last night then. Do we know what percentage of that was made up from Club 1871? I'm assuming quite a large one as afterall, the game was on Sky and with it being a long way to go we would have needed extra support from the greatest section of our fanbase.

Looking forward to seeing the stats.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 29 Nov 2018 13:26

:|

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 01 Dec 2018 16:23

Sitting in club1871 today. What an utter quiet, pathetic and useless bunch of sad saps they are. Not a noise from them and being drowned out by Stoke hardcore fans.

The so called leaders are sitting there nursing their bovril and on their phones. Can't believe the club are draining money away on this failed experiment. Hopefully the new ceo will put an end to this and turn of the life support. I am never ever sitting in here again, this must be what Ian Royal feels like.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Dec 2018 18:32

Another good matchday experience in C1871.

Standing all game. Bugger all moaning minnies, no internet fantasists and plenty of singing and shouting. Even if numbers and buy in remain low and below critical mass. Did struggle second half whilst we fell apart.

Stoke were obviously very loud at times, particularly after scoring.

A pleasure as ever gents. Although the teenies next to me giving it large to the Stokie's and singing sacked in the morning to Clement at 2-1 were a bit tragic. They'll learn though bless em.

Oh, some burger kicked over my Fanta celebrating McNulty scoring and the stupid 'barstaff' wouldn't let me have a lid so I lost half the bottle. :roll: :evil:

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 01 Dec 2018 18:44

Snowflake Royal Another good matchday experience in C1871.

Standing all game. Bugger all moaning minnies, no internet fantasists and plenty of singing and shouting. Even if numbers and buy in remain low and below critical mass. Did struggle second half whilst we fell apart.

A pleasure as ever gents. Although the teenies next to me giving it large to the Stokie's and singing sacked in the morning to Clement at 2-1 were a bit tragic. They'll learn though bless em.

Oh, some burger kicked over my Fanta celebrating McNulty scoring and the stupid 'barstaff' wouldn't let me have a lid so I lost half the bottle. :roll: :evil:

Really? Thought they were terribly quiet bar two renditions of Delilah after scoring. Must have been louder if you were near them.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Dec 2018 18:50

You are deluded and a liar, Ian. Grow up.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Dec 2018 18:55

Club 1871 and that idiot behind it getting absolute pelters on Twitter!!!

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Dec 2018 18:55

sandman

Really? Thought they were terribly quiet bar two renditions of Delilah after scoring. Must have been louder if you were near them.

Not for long, but for their numbers I thought Delilah in particular was quite impressive. There weren't many of us, wasn't hard to be out sung at times.

2100 posts