Rotherham away Saturday December 15th

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Rotherham away Saturday December 15th

by Hendo » 11 Dec 2018 12:13

Kitsondinho
Old Man Andrews
Hendo
Because you see it as beneath 'people of the south' and don't want to be around common people?

Ok m9.

No because I do not like public transport. If I were in the North then yes the people are generally of a lower class than us.

I know you just want a reaction and I’m giving you a reaction.....but living up here, all I can say to that is
:lol: :lol: :lol:
There is no difference between Reading and Sheffield. Some nice parts, some less welcoming parts.

Can describe pretty much every big town/city in the UK tbf.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 11 Dec 2018 12:14

Old Man Andrews
Kitsondinho
Old Man Andrews
No because I do not like public transport. If I were in the North then yes the people are generally of a lower class than us.

I know you just want a reaction and I’m giving you a reaction.....but living up here, all I can say to that is
There is no difference between Reading and Sheffield. Some nice parts, some less welcoming parts.

It isn't about the place it is about the people.

Lol, wut? Have you been to Reading town center?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Dec 2018 12:16

Hendo
Old Man Andrews
Kitsondinho I know you just want a reaction and I’m giving you a reaction.....but living up here, all I can say to that is

It isn't about the place it is about the people.

Lol, wut? Have you been to Reading town center?

I go to certain parts or places in it yes but because I know it well I can avoid riff raff. I couldn't do that in Rotherham as I don't know the places to avoid etc.

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 16 Dec 2018 15:39

Anyone - like myself who was on the 9.45 am cross country train from Reading to Sheffield yesterday morning can claim compensation of the ticket between Derby and Sheffield- as train was over 30 mins late - scheduled arr 12.44 arrived 13.22. I had a split ticket so can only claim Derby to Sheffield, however a Reading to Sheffield ticket 50% of total price can be claimed.