Getting tickets for friends?

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
scutterbucket

Getting tickets for friends?

by scutterbucket » 01 Nov 2006 16:09

I can't be arsed to wait on the phone for an hour to the ticket office but a couple of friends, who used to come with me regularly with me a couple of seasons ago but don't have membercards, want tickets for the Bolton game.

Am I able to go up to the TO and purchase two on there behalf without them having a membership card?

Cheers

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Getting tickets for friends?

by TFF » 01 Nov 2006 16:24

scutterbucket I can't be arsed to wait on the phone for an hour to the ticket office but a couple of friends, who used to come with me regularly with me a couple of seasons ago but don't have membercards, want tickets for the Bolton game.

Am I able to go up to the TO and purchase two on there behalf without them having a membership card?

Cheers

I believe all tickets require a member card now. Get them to sign up.

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 01 Nov 2006 16:32

scutterbucket I can't be arsed to wait on the phone for an hour to the ticket office but a couple of friends, who used to come with me regularly with me a couple of seasons ago but don't have membercards, want tickets for the Bolton game.

Cheers

provided tickets are available on general sale you should be yes

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 01 Nov 2006 16:32

That Friday Feeling

Cheers

I believe all tickets require a member card now. Get them to sign up.

Tickets just cost about £4-5 more without a member card.

A member card costs £10.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1